BENZO LAB (US-US Only)

BULK SUPPLY OF UNCUT BENZODIAZEPINE POWDERS (NOT SUBSTITUTES)

Production Ongoing
- Pyrazolam (free samples offered) pls if your account is less than 2 years old do not request for free sample from us. We are only giving out 50mg free for testing and feedback.
- Bromazolam (Yellow & Pink powders)

NB: If you have any special request for Benzos or Opioids just give us the Cas No: and we will be able to synthesize for you.

Stock your local shops with our best grade benzodiazepine powders straight from our lab.

SnowBuds Benzos Lab
Email: snowbudsbenzolabs@protonmail.com

Rentry:
https://rentry.co/bs48n5qw

Old school member here. Long standing legit standing. What new intro test offered are available. Te RC thing…not sold on but willing to try and willing to share legit review with members. Not look for many. Please pm if possible to do 1 or 2 examples.

Old school member here. Long standing legit standing. What new intro test offered are available. Te RC thing…not sold on but willing to try and willing to share legit review with members. Not look for many. Please pm if possible to do 1 or 2 examples.
Already given out more than 8 samples for free with no feedback. Seems everyone just out for free

Sorry to hear that normally they will follow through for sure. RC still many questions for me.
Yea I would never not leave a review. I received the 50mg sample mag but the cas no on label is 5-apb and I can't read those mags with my hypertension. The label says pyrazolam but cas # is for a different chem.

Yea I would never not leave a review. I received the 50mg sample mag but the cas no on label is 5-apb and I can't read those mags with my hypertension. The label says pyrazolam but cas # is for a different chem.
Mistake with the lab please drop your address let me resend.

Production Ongoing
- Pyrazolam (free samples offered) pls if your account is less than 2 years old do not request for free sample from us. We are only giving out 50mg free for testing and feedback.

NB: If you have any special request for Benzos or Opioids just give us the Cas No: and we will be able to synthesize for you.

Stock your local shops with our best grade benzodiazepine powders straight from our lab.

SnowBuds Benzos Lab

Rentry:

Production Ongoing

SnowBuds Benzos Lab

Rentry:

I received a 50 mg sample. I gave to my research associate and we had the following comments.

Let me start with shipping. I requested sample very early on after you came on the scene. The label was created and then did not receive the recd by shipper status update for 10 days. I had basically given up hope when you emailed me and said I should have received. Since no tn was given I was guessing the label was from you. I asked you to confirm after you said i I should have received and you sais, " I didn't give you tracking " to which I responded I know that's why I was hoping you could or would tell me if that label Showing up in Id was from you. You didn't confirm and sort of treated me as if I was out of line and stupid. Not the best start, but it was eventually rec'd approx 2 weeks after label printed. Its appearance and slight sulfury scent reminded me of br0mazol@m. However, the stated qty was there and my research associate said it did sem to have a little more strength than brom, but that it still could have been brom. I looked online and I found 1 or 2 sites say this chem is water soluble, but it didn't seem to dissolve in straight h20 for my associate. However, info is so spotty and uncommon who knows what the real actual characteristics are. My associate did confirm a dose of approximately 5 mg provided a definite psychoactive effect. Our final determination was that we could not tell for sure if this was pyraz or brom, however, it was definitely a legit benz. But I have read multiple sources state that it's very hard to find this actual chemical and especially for free, which has me leaning towards the brom angle. I wish I could have afforded to send it to a lab to have it gcms analyzed and a definite molecular weight determined. Our final thoughts were also that wow. We appreciate the, for the sample, and the fact that it sem I⁹ legitimate in. It's effects. The shipping issue our time it took was prohibitive of us. Making any large runners of anything from you. I do not mean To offend you here or hurt your business. But that is the most honest detailed review we can provide. When you first came on the scene, you stated you had ALP powder and I wanted a sample of that, but you were only providing pyraz samples. It felt somewhat like a bait and switch. It was also odd that what you want to send free. What's something that I keep? Hearing is barely an existence anymore. And nobody's making cause there are people out there searching for it and say they will pay a lot of money if they could get this for the real deal. I also asked for a Certificate of analysis upon receipt. But you stated you did not have one, so I am only left with All the available information did I used in the above review. I wish you the best. I hope things work out but it seems odd you're only offering samples of a rarely appearing chemical, that you don't offer in bulku're not selling involve and k Cant or wounds.nock you out sample. Ofhat you are selling in bulk. I don't see how you're gonna get people. People trust you enough to buy bulk of anything.
From you. If you could shed any light on the water solubility, issue or Certificate analysis issue.
I would be willing to retast and update the review. But I just have a strong feeling these samples are brom. Furthermore, limited size of the sample makes it almost impossible to have it analyzed by gcms unless you are prepared to lollq

I received a 50 mg sample. I gave to my research associate and we had the following comments.

Let me start with shipping. I requested sample very early on after you came on the scene. The label was created and then did not receive the recd by shipper status update for 10 days. I had basically given up hope when you emailed me and said I should have received. Since no tn was given I was guessing the label was from you. I asked you to confirm after you said i I should have received and you sais, " I didn't give you tracking " to which I responded I know that's why I was hoping you could or would tell me if that label Showing up in Id was from you. You didn't confirm and sort of treated me as if I was out of line and stupid. Not the best start, but it was eventually rec'd approx 2 weeks after label printed. Its appearance and slight sulfury scent reminded me of br0mazol@m. However, the stated qty was there and my research associate said it did sem to have a little more strength than brom, but that it still could have been brom. I looked online and I found 1 or 2 sites say this chem is water soluble, but it didn't seem to dissolve in straight h20 for my associate. However, info is so spotty and uncommon who knows what the real actual characteristics are. My associate did confirm a dose of approximately 5 mg provided a definite psychoactive effect. Our final determination was that we could not tell for sure if this was pyraz or brom, however, it was definitely a legit benz. But I have read multiple sources state that it's very hard to find this actual chemical and especially for free, which has me leaning towards the brom angle. I wish I could have afforded to send it to a lab to have it gcms analyzed and a definite molecular weight determined. Our final thoughts were also that wow. We appreciate the, for the sample, and the fact that it sem I⁹ legitimate in. It's effects. The shipping issue our time it took was prohibitive of us. Making any large runners of anything from you. I do not mean To offend you here or hurt your business. But that is the most honest detailed review we can provide. When you first came on the scene, you stated you had ALP powder and I wanted a sample of that, but you were only providing pyraz samples. It felt somewhat like a bait and switch. It was also odd that what you want to send free. What's something that I keep? Hearing is barely an existence anymore. And nobody's making cause there are people out there searching for it and say they will pay a lot of money if they could get this for the real deal. I also asked for a Certificate of analysis upon receipt. But you stated you did not have one, so I am only left with All the available information did I used in the above review. I wish you the best. I hope things work out but it seems odd you're only offering samples of a rarely appearing chemical, that you don't offer in bulku're not selling involve and k Cant or wounds.nock you out sample. Ofhat you are selling in bulk. I don't see how you're gonna get people. People trust you enough to buy bulk of anything.
From you. If you could shed any light on the water solubility, issue or Certificate analysis issue.
I would be willing to retast and update the review. But I just have a strong feeling these samples are brom. Furthermore, limited size of the sample makes it almost impossible to have it analyzed by gcms unless you are prepared to lollq
It is pyrazolam not bromazolam, a legitimate benzo chem. Normally pyrazolam has a more stronger effect than bromazolam which your tester made mention of. Like I earlier mentioned, we are in production of just pyrazolam and bromazolam only and no alprazolam. You can order bulk and we will ship and provide tracking for you which will use less time for delivery.

If you've requested samples from us and not yet received after dropping your address for days, kindly be patient. We noticed large influx of request for samples even from accounts less than 2years old. We had to sort those out before mailing. We equally look forward to those who received samples to drop their feedback so others can be sure of what kind of Benzs they are sourcing for their shops.

We only produce 2 kinds of benzos (Bromazolam & Pyrazolam). If you have a special request for Flualprazolam or others, please note it can take 3-5 days after order is placed plus extra 3-4 days delivery.

SnowBuds Benzos Lab

Rentry:

Best quality of Alprazolam (98% purity) Back in production (US-US Delivery)

Yellow powder

Info:
Alprazolam, sold as the trade name Xanax among others, is a short-acting benzodiazepine. It is most commonly used in short term management of anxiety disorders, specifically panic disorder or generalized anxiety disorder (GAD). Other uses include chemotherapy-induced nausea, together with other treatments. GAD improvement occurs generally within a week. Alprazolam is available by mouth.

Prices
1kg 18,500$
2kg 35,000$
5kg 85,000$

2 days after order we return with tracking no.

SnowBuds Benzos Lab
Email:
snowbudsbenzolabs@protonmail.com

Best quality of Alprazolam (98% purity) Back in production (US-US Delivery)

Yellow powder

Info:
Alprazolam, sold as the trade name Xanax among others, is a short-acting benzodiazepine. It is most commonly used in short term management of anxiety disorders, specifically panic disorder or generalized anxiety disorder (GAD). Other uses include chemotherapy-induced nausea, together with other treatments. GAD improvement occurs generally within a week. Alprazolam is available by mouth.

Prices
1kg 18,500$
2kg 35,000$
5kg 85,000$

2 days after order we return with tracking no.

SnowBuds Benzos Lab
Email:
snowbudsbenzolabs@protonmail.com
For 1kg or more we ship direct from our warehouse in USA. If you want us to ship the order (1kg or more) direct from USA.

Last week was 13k for a kg of pyraz, now it's 20k.

Oh yeah send me 50mg, and If it checks out, I'll sell a portion of my stocks and throw you a nice 20k.

If you got one purchase here, double salute!!

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back