BENZO LAB (US-US Only)

Last week was 13k for a kg of pyraz, now it's 20k.

Oh yeah send me 50mg, and If it checks out, I'll sell a portion of my stocks and throw you a nice 20k.

If you got one purchase here, double salute!!
It was on promo for 2 weeks not anylonger. email me your address via temp.pm for a free test.

I wish I could sign in to my old ass account to be able to get a sample of pyraz. Or just make a donation for some. Ain't no way I could afford a kg.
Already donated more than enough and having very limited feedback. Will a do a couple few more free samples.

Already donated more than enough and having very limited feedback. Will a do a couple few more free samples

Already donated more than enough and having very limited feedback. Will a do a couple few more free samples.
Let me know how? I lost my last vendor & would really love a small sample of pyraz or bromaz, like the 50mg. I can donate some $ if you'd like so I'm not sounding like a "give me a hand out" person. Please let me know, brother. Cheers!

NB: I noticed some members are creating numerous emails and requesting samples for free. please do not contact me for samples if you can not message on here from an account older than 2years. I will no longer respond to anyone who contacts with a new account. thnx

NB: I noticed some members are creating numerous emails and requesting samples for free. please do not contact me for samples if you can not message on here from an account older than 2years. I will no longer respond to anyone who contacts with a new account. thnx

Let me know how? I lost my last vendor & would really love a small sample of pyraz or bromaz, like the 50mg. I can donate some $ if you'd like so I'm not sounding like a "give me a hand out" person. Please let me know, brother. Cheers!
I sent sample free of charge for pyrazolam testing.

Sent an email confirming received sample.
looking good and sent to lab for testing.
will get back with results before placing any big order.
please kindly send me prices. thank you!!!

Sent an email confirming received sample.
looking good and sent to lab for testing.
will get back with results before placing any big order.
please kindly send me prices. thank you!!!
Thanks and looking forward to your feedback and order after sampling.

NB: Pink & White Uncut Bromazolam powder in stock now!!!

Shipping : US - US only!!!

Prices:
100g .......... 3650usd
250g.......... 6875usd
500g........... 9850usd

1000g......... 17580usd

Thanks and looking forward to your feedback and order after sampling.

NB: Pink & White Uncut Bromazolam powder in stock now!!!

Shipping : US - US only!!!

Prices:
100g .......... 3650usd
250g.......... 6875usd
500g........... 9850usd

1000g......... 17580usd
ALPRAZOLAM STOCK!!!

So I realize this has been asked but I just wanted to check again, you are primarily only selling bulk? or is there an option to order a smaller amount. I've been trying to find a b3nz0 source that I'm comfortable with and you have what I'm looking for it seems, I just know there's no way I could order that much at one time and not have it become a disaster

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back