BENZO LAB (US-US Only)

So I realize this has been asked but I just wanted to check again, you are primarily only selling bulk? or is there an option to order a smaller amount. I've been trying to find a b3nz0 source that I'm comfortable with and you have what I'm looking for it seems, I just know there's no way I could order that much at one time and not have it become a disaster
yes they're a bulk seller

So I realize this has been asked but I just wanted to check again, you are primarily only selling bulk? or is there an option to order a smaller amount. I've been trying to find a b3nz0 source that I'm comfortable with and you have what I'm looking for it seems, I just know there's no way I could order that much at one time and not have it become a disaster
100g orders accepted now for alprazolam.

Can do 100g orders now

Sample tested and very potent. I emailed you on bulk prices. Gonna give you guys a try 250g. Kindly check your email and get back to me.

I can make a promise with an admin present. There should be a trusted review role IMHO. Would review any of the products listed as they are quite sought after and could yield great business given pyrazolam is worth it's weight in gold to most
That is a good idea. I have sent free samples of our pyrazolam to over 20 members in here for exchange of feedback on quality. Just about 2 or 3 persons have shown good fate just to comment. Others have gone mute. The pyrazolam we stock and alprazolam we produce now are top notch. Anyone can try out and drop a feedback. I think those who can spend money in getting something will always come out to say something if good or bad.

HIGH GRADE UNCUT BENZO POWDERS (NOT SUBSTITUTES)
- Pyrazolam powder
- Bromazolam
-Alprazolam powder
stock your local shops with our best grade benzodiazepine powders straight from our lab.
Benzos Lab
Email: snowbudsbenzolabs@protonmail.com
Rentry:
https://rentry.co/bs48n5qw
Hi there @snowbudslabs . I was one of the few people that received the pyrazol@m sample and gave you and honest and quite exhaustive review. I explained every detail of my testing process and I would like to offer you a chance to prove that your alprazol@m or pyrazol@m are 100% legit. If you can send me another 100 to 200 mgs of either alp or pyrazol@m. I will pay the $100 or $150 , can't recall exactly at the moment, to have it sent for gc-ms analysis. I will then post the results of the analysis in the review. If you are for real, then let me prove it by putting my money where your mouth is. I would love to order 500gs of alp but there is no way I can do that without due diligence and ensuring that the product is what you say. Honestly, leys settle all the uncertainty here and if you provide what you say you do I will post the proof for you. I can't see how that tiny amount of sample isn't worth it for a COA . I also have a lab lined up that I can speak to in person and let them know what other potential possibilities. Things could be so they won't just be testing for one thing, they'll be testing for a couple to see exactly what it is. If your game lmk and I'll send yo7 shipping address and I'll pay the $150 fee ( I just looked it up to make sure that was right) to have an accredited laboratory that uses uses a tandem gc-ms system, which basically means it will pass throught two gc columns before the ms bombards it sith highly charged eletrons providing accuracy and margin for error is approximately 0.8%, which is neglible. I'm not trying to be confrontational here. I'm just trying to help you. I'll offer you a solution once and for all and that way. Maybe I can feel comfortable ordering a large amount the alpraz from you. After all looking back through the thread, it looks like i'm the only person who gave you a very detailed thorough and I think fair review of the sample you sent.

Last edited:
Hi there @snowbudslabs . I was one of the few people that received the pyrazol@m sample and gave you and honest and quite exhaustive review. I explained every detail of my testing process and I would like to offer you a chance to prove that your alprazol@m or pyrazol@m are 100% legit. If you can send me another 100 to 200 mgs of either alp or pyrazol@m. I will pay the $100 or $150 , can't recall exactly at the moment, to have it sent for gc-ms analysis. I will then post the results of the analysis in the review. If you are for real, then let me prove it by putting my money where your mouth is. I would love to order 500gs of alp but there is no way I can do that without due diligence and ensuring that the product is what you say. Honestly, leys settle all the uncertainty here and if you provide what you say you do I will post the proof for you. I can't see how that tiny amount of sample isn't worth it for a COA . I also have a lab lined up that I can speak to in person and let them know what other potential possibilities. Things could be so they won't just be testing for one thing, they'll be testing for a couple to see exactly what it is. If your game lmk and I'll send yo7 shipping address and I'll pay the $150 fee ( I just looked it up to make sure that was right) to have an accredited laboratory that uses uses a tandem gc-ms system, which basically means it will pass throught two gc columns before the ms bombards it sith highly charged eletrons providing accuracy and margin for error is approximately 0.8%, which is neglible. I'm not trying to be confrontational here. I'm just trying to help you. I'll offer you a solution once and for all and that way. Maybe I can feel comfortable ordering a large amount the alpraz from you. After all looking back through the thread, it looks like i'm the only person who gave you a very detailed thorough and I think fair review of the sample you sent.
And to all those people that requested samples And Im sure many received them, Because I most certainly did even after I thought it was a lost cause, but didn't post reviews, shame on you. What type of community is this? If you can't follow through with what you say you are going to do. I want to end this fence sitting once and for all. That's why I'm offering to pay the price to have it analyzed by a reputable lab and post the results. The lingo in the business would be called third party review/validation, that's what I want to do here. So this guy can either go on his way or people can start buying and putting their money where their mouth is. I'm sorry, the community has treated you this way Snowbuds. I'm just trying to sort this shit out. So we can either part ways or become thick ss thieves, cuz i know if you can provide the legit products you are pushing then there is a bright future here for you.

This will be my last comment too. I just wanted to clear this up. Because I thought of something else. Anybody could crush up a bunch of xan@x and send them to me to have them analyzed. But I am also going to have the purity of the sample powder analyzed to see what percentage of the powder is alprazol@m. Or pyrazol@m if thats all he is willing to send, but I can't think of a valid response as.to why you can't provide a sample of a product that I hope is sitting somewhere in the US just waiting to be enjoyed by many people far and wide.

Sample tested and very potent. I emailed you on bulk prices. Gonna give you guys a try 250g. Kindly check your email and get back to me.
This will be my last comment too. I just wanted to clear this up. Because I thought of something else. Anybody could crush up a bunch of xan@x and send them to me to have them analyzed. But I am also going to have the purity of the sample powder analyzed to see what percentage of the powder is alprazol@m. Or pyrazol@m if thats all he is willing to send, but I can't think of a valid response as.to why you can't provide a sample of a product that I hope is sitting somewhere in the US just waiting to be enjoyed by many people far and wide.
I have been a member here for many, many years. Could I get a sample? TY

Thanks for the feedback mate. There is nothing else I can do in good fate than send samples for free. All I am asking is for others to drop a comment like you just did. The quality will speak for itself. If its crushed xanax like you mentioned and it passes the test, why wont I get so many pills and keep crushing to send and keep paying the fees just to obtain a good review. Thats being stupid. There was no better way to advertise our lab than sending a handful of free samples to members who are more than 2yrs old here. This is to avoid new comers from spamming my email. We taking bulk orders now and looking for longterm vendors to stockup their shops.

Reachout ===>
snowbudsbenzolabs@protonmail.com

Last edited:
So I contacted snowbudsbenzolabs They paid shipping on the order, THEY SENT ME 10 G, it anrrived in less than a week, and it is the purest, cleanest pyrazolam mag I Have ever had the luck of reading, TO ALL USA VENDORS OUT THERE,: I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND THAT YOU AT LEAST REQUEST A PYRAZOLAM SAMPLE. Their prices are reaonable. And you can buy anywhere from 250 grams to one kilogram from then!!! PLEASE REACH OUT TO SNOWBUDSBENZOLABS. THEY SERIOUSLY SENT ME 10 GRAMS OF PYRAZOLAM FOR ABSOLUTELY FREE!!’ Okay! Have a great day everybody!!!
SoopaFireGuy8

Oh also , I waited a few but I couldn’t read on me little page from the 19 free mags the sent me. Thst one page was ORGASMICALLY euphoric. Like, if noses could get erections, then very pure clean batches like this would be causing nose boner outbreaks like this everywhere. Basically, from research sessions now, j think the best word to give what SnowBudzbenzolabs sent me 10 FREAKING GRAMS OF!!!!! The best way to explain it is: EXTREMELY HIGH NOSEGASM LEVEL QUALITY. K night!

And to all those people that requested samples And Im sure many received them, Because I most certainly did even after I thought it was a lost cause, but didn't post reviews, shame on you. What type of community is this? If you can't follow through with what you say you are going to do. I want to end this fence sitting once and for all. That's why I'm offering to pay the price to have it analyzed by a reputable lab and post the results. The lingo in the business would be called third party review/validation, that's what I want to do here. So this guy can either go on his way or people can start buying and putting their money where their mouth is. I'm sorry, the community has treated you this way Snowbuds. I'm just trying to sort this shit out. So we can either part ways or become thick ss thieves, cuz i know if you can provide the legit products you are pushing then there is a bright future here for you.
I would def post an alpraz review. You van check my post history. I do very considerate reviews. My issue is that I just don't trust anyone.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back