BENZO LAB (US-US Only)

Im stuck here, do these shipments not come from the USA? I thought they were domestic. It's definitely international, its being done in a really smart way, BUT this is not domestic. Its being done in a way that in my experience Has a 99% success rate. Ive never lost a shipment when its done in this manner.

He said
I'd be curious to see labs on your products. Offering legit alp these days is rare and I'm surprised you don't sell out instantly, your prices aren't that high compared to when it was coming out of china.
I’d like to see both products labbed too. I get free lab testing if y’all want me to lab them

Im stuck here, do these shipments not come from the USA? I thought they were domestic. It's definitely international, its being done in a really smart way, BUT this is not domestic. Its being done in a way that in my experience Has a 99% success rate. Ive never lost a shipment when its done in this manner.
Yes from oversees now for samples.

250GRAMS ALPRAZOLAM TOUCHDOWN. FUUUUUUCCCKKKING CRAZY STUFF MAN.... CAN'T BELIEVE MY EYES ...THIS CAME THROUGH IN DAYS AFTER SAMPLING AND ORDERING. YOU SHOULD BE PRICING THIS WAY ABOVE THE CURRENT PRICES FOR SUCH QUALITY. HOPE THIS LASTS BUDDY....
Do you have any request for bulk lately? We are manufacturing this week. Just emailed you pls check...

SNOWBUDS BENZO LAB​

(LAB SYNTHESIS OF PURE BENZO POWDERS)

[th]
#Benzo Powder​
[/th]​
[th]
price per kg (USD)​
[/th]​
[td]
Pyrazolam Powder​
[/td]​
[td]
19,450​
[/td]​
[td]
Bromazolam Powder​
[/td]​
[td]
15,850​
[/td]​
[td]
Alprazolam Powder​
[/td]​
[td]
18,775​
[/td]​

NB: NOT SUBSTITUTED BENZOS (WE SYNTHESIZE THE EXACT CAS NUMBER REQUIRED).​

WE ONLY SHIP DOMESTICALLY (US - US). LAB PRODUCTION OF UNCUT BENZOS. NO INTERNATIONAL ORDERS ACCEPTED - PLS DO NOT CONTACT US IF OUTSIDE USA, WE DO NOT SHIP EVEN TO CANADA!!!​

ALL DELIVERY ADDRESSES NEED BE ENCRYPTED VIA WWW.TEMP.PM

DELIVERY : USPS TRACKING PROVIDED 24 HOURS AFTER ORDER PLACED (3-4 days ETA)​

RESHIP POLICY: 100% RESHIP FOR SEIZED PACKAGES ONCE NO RESHIPMENT FOR WRONG ADDRESSES PROVIDED BY CLIENT. CUSTOMERS ALLOWED TO REQUEST 80% REFUNDS AFTER FIRST FAILED DELIVERY.​

Payment: BTC / XMR / ZEC only. Please request payment link for any crypto of your choice.​

Edit​

Export
Pub: 28 Feb 2024 12:45 UTC
Edit: 12 Jun 2024 14:48 UTC
Views: 2128​
x

SNOWBUDS BENZO LAB​

(LAB SYNTHESIS OF PURE BENZO POWDERS)

[th]
#Benzo Powder

[/th]​
[th]
price per kg (USD)

[/th]​
[td]
Pyrazolam Powder

[/td]​
[td]

[/td]​
[td]
Bromazolam Powder

[/td]​
[td]

[/td]​
[td]
Alprazolam Powder

[/td]​
[td]

[/td]​

NB: NOT SUBSTITUTED BENZOS (WE SYNTHESIZE THE EXACT CAS NUMBER REQUIRED).​

WE ONLY SHIP DOMESTICALLY (US - US). LAB PRODUCTION OF UNCUT BENZOS. NO INTERNATIONAL ORDERS ACCEPTED - PLS DO NOT CONTACT US IF OUTSIDE USA, WE DO NOT SHIP EVEN TO CANADA!!!​

ALL DELIVERY ADDRESSES NEED BE ENCRYPTED VIA WWW.TEMP.PM

DELIVERY : USPS TRACKING PROVIDED 24 HOURS AFTER ORDER PLACED (3-4 days ETA)​

RESHIP POLICY: 100% RESHIP FOR SEIZED PACKAGES ONCE NO RESHIPMENT FOR WRONG ADDRESSES PROVIDED BY CLIENT. CUSTOMERS ALLOWED TO REQUEST 80% REFUNDS AFTER FIRST FAILED DELIVERY.​

Payment: BTC / XMR / ZEC only. Please request payment link for any crypto of your choice.​

Edit

Export

Pub: 28 Feb 2024 12:45 UTC

Edit: 12 Jun 2024 14:48 UTC

Views: 2128

x
Please can you check your email? The last alp i ordered was great. Need to know you guys synthesize clonazolam ? thanx

Guys hold off until I receive please. They’ve told me shipping was going to happen twice now and it never shipped.

They said last Monday - NOTHING ALL WEEK.

Then they said this MONDAY - Nothing and now it’s Friday.

SO TWO WEEKS NOW THEY HAVE STRUNG ME ALONG. THE SIGNS ARE OBVIOUS AND I TOOK THE HIT FOR YOU GUYS. ALL SIGNS POINT TO THEM NOT BEING LEGIT. I HAVE THE PROOF AND THE EMAIL CORRESSPONDENCE WHICH I HAVE ALREADY SHARED WITH ADMIN. NOW AFTER TWO WEEKS ITS GETTING ABSURD.

DO NOT GIVE THEM A PENNY OF YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY. Nobody hoots and hollers like a 2 year old like this secret guy after receiving an order like that of that size. It’s super immature and I know every vendor in this game. HE IS NOT A VENDOR. THAT IS VERY OBVIOUSLY AN ALTERNATE ACCOUNT.

SNOWBUDS I HAVE NOT BASHED YOU AT ALL, EVEN IN MY OWN VENDOR THREAD WHICH IS BLOWING UP WITH SALES NO THANKS TO YOU!! I WOULD LIKE OUR RELATIONSHIP TERMINATED AND MY MONEY BACK PLEASE. I will BE WAITING PATIENTLY AS I Have THE LAST 2 WEEKS!!!!

Your excuse of oh we only send $1200 orders after big synthesis is very obviously idiotic and shows you have never synthed in your life and have no chemist. Your yields are never correct or exact. If you’ve been doing this for years u easily have leftovers lying around. It’s just getting to the point of absurdity and I want to move on, I have a real guy that can get me alp powder for $200 cheaper than you can at that price. Please return my money today. I wish you guys the best and hope you turn this into a legit business

To anyone wondering they were supposed to send me 2 sample orders totaling over $2,000 which (I paid for) and then a half k for over $6000 so this was not a small deal. Don’t let them fool you. This was almost $10,000 deal.

Peace and love. Thank you. Enough is enough though.

Here is the adddress I just created for you

bc1qc92vzsnkgv9kcq5l7ggq88sndywcd6tmrtl92s

Thank you,

PHXINC, I’ll delete this upon completion if mods want, but this isn’t right.

@Admin @Gracie5 @snowbudslabs

Last edited:
Guys hold off until I receive please. They’ve told me shipping was going to happen twice now and it never shipped.

They said last Monday - NOTHING ALL WEEK.

Then they said this MONDAY - Nothing and now it’s Friday.

SO TWO WEEKS NOW THEY HAVE STRUNG ME ALONG. THE SIGNS ARE OBVIOUS AND I TOOK THE HIT FOR YOU GUYS. ALL SIGNS POINT TO THEM NOT BEING LEGIT. I HAVE THE PROOF AND THE EMAIL CORRESSPONDENCE WHICH I HAVE ALREADY SHARED WITH ADMIN. NOW AFTER TWO WEEKS ITS GETTING ABSURD.

DO NOT GIVE THEM A PENNY OF YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY. Nobody hoots and hollers like a 2 year old like this secret guy after receiving an order like that of that size. It’s super immature and I know every vendor in this game. HE IS NOT A VENDOR. THAT IS VERY OBVIOUSLY AN ALTERNATE ACCOUNT.

SNOWBUDS I HAVE NOT BASHED YOU AT ALL, EVEN IN MY OWN VENDOR THREAD WHICH IS BLOWING UP WITH SALES NO THANKS TO YOU!! I WOULD LIKE OUR RELATIONSHIP TERMINATED AND MY MONEY BACK PLEASE. I will BE WAITING PATIENTLY AS I Have THE LAST 2 WEEKS!!!!

Your excuse of oh we only send $1200 orders after big synthesis is very obviously idiotic and shows you have never synthed in your life and have no chemist. Your yields are never correct or exact. If you’ve been doing this for years u easily have leftovers lying around. It’s just getting to the point of absurdity and I want to move on, I have a real guy that can get me alp powder for $200 cheaper than you can at that price. Please return my money today. I wish you guys the best and hope you turn this into a legit business

To anyone wondering they were supposed to send me 2 sample orders totaling over $2,000 which (I paid for) and then a half k for over $6000 so this was not a small deal. Don’t let them fool you. This was almost $10,000 deal.

Peace and love. Thank you. Enough is enough though.

Here is the adddress I just created for you

bc1qc92vzsnkgv9kcq5l7ggq88sndywcd6tmrtl92s

Thank you,

PHXINC, I’ll delete this upon completion if mods want, but this isn’t right.

@Admin @Gracie5 @snowbudslabs
I told you order was received and should ship out next week since it was sample order placed. You accepted and still went ahead writing all this post.

i shared the posts with admin. do not try tom lie. Im just done man. Your not a business man. Return my btc now else that will prove once and for all your a scammer. ill be waiting to update everyone. Hey 1100 is a drop in the bucket for u right? your the man? Your a kilo dealer....This is so transparent it might as well be glass im looking through.

i shared the posts with admin. do not try tom lie. Im just done man. Your not a business man. Return my btc now else that will prove once and for all your a scammer. ill be waiting to update everyone. Hey 1100 is a drop in the bucket for u right? your the man? Your a kilo dealer....This is so transparent it might as well be glass im looking through.
Packages were sent to forwarder. pls be patient you will get samples next week.

Okay well yoiu made me do it here you go everyone...lets see what a liar looks like.

So the name on your thread and in big capital letters says US-US only correct? Here is the beginning August 5th. After back and forth talk I finally decide to give u a chance I tell u a will place over 1000$ sample orders of each item, alorazolam and pyrazolam. You say great. I ask you when will the ship , your exact words”tomorrow friend” okay very good sounds great to me

Attachments

• ISIMG-750137.jpeg
    ISIMG-750137.jpeg
    132 KB · Views: 0
  • ISIMG-748981.jpeg
    ISIMG-748981.jpeg
    93.3 KB · Views: 0
So the name on your thread and in big capital letters says US-US only correct? Here is the beginning August 5th. After back and forth talk I finally decide to give u a chance I tell u a will place over 1000$ sample orders of each item, alorazolam and pyrazolam. You say great. I ask you when will the ship , your exact words”tomorrow friend” okay very good sounds great to me
If it coming from overseas sometime shipping don’t update until it’s in the USA . Maybe give some more time.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back