BENZO LAB (US-US Only)

Oh also , I waited a few but I couldn’t read on me little page from the 19 free mags the sent me. Thst one page was ORGASMICALLY euphoric. Like, if noses could get erections, then very pure clean batches like this would be causing nose boner outbreaks like this everywhere. Basically, from research sessions now, j think the best word to give what SnowBudzbenzolabs sent me 10 FREAKING GRAMS OF!!!!! The best way to explain it is: EXTREMELY HIGH NOSEGASM LEVEL QUALITY. K night!
Lucky you man. You were one of many who benefited from our 10g bonus. Others have received either 50mg or 100mg free samples. Thank you for the feedback.

Of course. At this point I owe you big time and I’m happy to help, promote etc. in any way possible, as you guys did me the biggest favor I have prob ever gotten from a vendor. And the quality REALLY is there.

Benzos

Pyrazolam
250g --------- 6875usd
500g --------- 11,780usd
1000---------- 19,450usd

Alprazolam
250g ----------6570usd
500g -----------10,670usd
1000g -------- 18,850usd

snowbudsbenzolabs@protonmail.com

NB: Sent out free samples to over 30 members already. please do not contact us for anymore free samples because we will not respond.

I'd be curious to see labs on your products. Offering legit alp these days is rare and I'm surprised you don't sell out instantly, your prices aren't that high compared to when it was coming out of china.

250GRAMS ALPRAZOLAM TOUCHDOWN. FUUUUUUCCCKKKING CRAZY STUFF MAN.... CAN'T BELIEVE MY EYES ...THIS CAME THROUGH IN DAYS AFTER SAMPLING AND ORDERING. YOU SHOULD BE PRICING THIS WAY ABOVE THE CURRENT PRICES FOR SUCH QUALITY. HOPE THIS LASTS BUDDY....

250GRAMS ALPRAZOLAM TOUCHDOWN. FUUUUUUCCCKKKING CRAZY STUFF MAN.... CAN'T BELIEVE MY EYES ...THIS CAME THROUGH IN DAYS AFTER SAMPLING AND ORDERING. YOU SHOULD BE PRICING THIS WAY ABOVE THE CURRENT PRICES FOR SUCH QUALITY. HOPE THIS LASTS BUDDY....
Thanks man, appreciate!!!
We had this new batch so people can test and we had it on promotion. So now we have had some good feedback and repeated orders so will be stepping up prices very soon. Many keep telling us we are offering cheapest rates so far around now...

Benzos on 1 week Promotion

Pyrazolam
250g --------- 6875usd
500g --------- 11,780usd
1000g---------- 19,450usd

Alprazolam
250g ----------6570usd
500g -----------10,670usd
1000g -------- 18,850usd

snowbudsbenzolabs@protonmail.com

NB: Sent out free samples to over 30 members already. please do not contact us for anymore free samples because we will not respond.​

We specialize in bulk production. If you need sample email us. We can offer samples for testing to members older than 2 years for free on this platform.
Id love to try a free sample, I just found this forum, has it been around 2 years, I was on all the older ones, went from reddit to grey market to discord then just started using a couple reliable vendors that never let me down cause discord was scam after scam but I'm always a return customer when I find the right vendor I stick with them

Id love to try a free sample, I just found this forum, has it been around 2 years, I was on all the older ones, went from reddit to grey market to discord then just started using a couple reliable vendors that never let me down cause discord was scam after scam but I'm always a return customer when I find the right vendor I stick with them
Sorry only taking orders now. No longer sending samples. thanks.

Please, it has come to my attention most members here, create multiple accounts to engage in getting free samples. I have stopped sending free samples and only taking orders now.

STOCK
Alprazolam
Bromazolam
Pyrazolam

Email: snowbudsbenzolabs@protonmail.com

All orders accepted now.

XMR, ZEC, BTC, LTC, USDT(TRC20) ACCEPTED TOO.

I told PHX to vet him. Everyone should halt until I see what he says. He ordered much more than tiny little samples. A couple grand I think he said. So lets see if these guys are real.

I told PHX to vet him. Everyone should halt until I see what he says. He ordered much more than tiny little samples. A couple grand I think he said. So lets see if these guys are real.
Sure, his order should touchdown next week should he orders this week. Will drop tracking encrypted to him as well to follow up with. But always advice clients NOT regularly check tracking for OPSEC reasons.

Hola everyone, just created an account here on DBG. Ill let you guys know shortly if these guys are for real. Looks like I'm taking one for the team here....can't say that is unusual though.

Placing two orders this week, each of them are 4 digits. I will leave an extensive review. Thanks, happy to be here.

-PHX1017

Hola everyone, just created an account here on DBG. Ill let you guys know shortly if these guys are for real. Looks like I'm taking one for the team here....can't say that is unusual though.

Placing two orders this week, each of them are 4 digits. I will leave an extensive review. Thanks, happy to be here.

-PHX1017
Just received order. Will email you once shipped. thanks

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back