BENZO LAB (US-US Only)

Guys hold off until I receive please. They’ve told me shipping was going to happen twice now and it never shipped.

They said last Monday - NOTHING ALL WEEK.

Then they said this MONDAY - Nothing and now it’s Friday.

SO TWO WEEKS NOW THEY HAVE STRUNG ME ALONG. THE SIGNS ARE OBVIOUS AND I TOOK THE HIT FOR YOU GUYS. ALL SIGNS POINT TO THEM NOT BEING LEGIT. I HAVE THE PROOF AND THE EMAIL CORRESSPONDENCE WHICH I HAVE ALREADY SHARED WITH ADMIN. NOW AFTER TWO WEEKS ITS GETTING ABSURD.

DO NOT GIVE THEM A PENNY OF YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY. Nobody hoots and hollers like a 2 year old like this secret guy after receiving an order like that of that size. It’s super immature and I know every vendor in this game. HE IS NOT A VENDOR. THAT IS VERY OBVIOUSLY AN ALTERNATE ACCOUNT.

SNOWBUDS I HAVE NOT BASHED YOU AT ALL, EVEN IN MY OWN VENDOR THREAD WHICH IS BLOWING UP WITH SALES NO THANKS TO YOU!! I WOULD LIKE OUR RELATIONSHIP TERMINATED AND MY MONEY BACK PLEASE. I will BE WAITING PATIENTLY AS I Have THE LAST 2 WEEKS!!!!

Your excuse of oh we only send $1200 orders after big synthesis is very obviously idiotic and shows you have never synthed in your life and have no chemist. Your yields are never correct or exact. If you’ve been doing this for years u easily have leftovers lying around. It’s just getting to the point of absurdity and I want to move on, I have a real guy that can get me alp powder for $200 cheaper than you can at that price. Please return my money today. I wish you guys the best and hope you turn this into a legit business

To anyone wondering they were supposed to send me 2 sample orders totaling over $2,000 which (I paid for) and then a half k for over $6000 so this was not a small deal. Don’t let them fool you. This was almost $10,000 deal.

Peace and love. Thank you. Enough is enough though.

Here is the adddress I just created for you

bc1qc92vzsnkgv9kcq5l7ggq88sndywcd6tmrtl92s

Thank you,

PHXINC, I’ll delete this upon completion if mods want, but this isn’t right.

@Admin @Gracie5 @snowbudslabs
LOL did he really think he would fool anyone by creating the user secret choice then publicly ordering 250g Willy nilly with nobody to vouch for the “vendor” then saying it’s worth way more than the $6875 he payed for it? There was no doubt in my mind that was an alternate account, scammers need to be a lot more subtle to be successful.

It’s been 3 weeks now and I’ve I’m still waiting on my paid and verified order. DO NOT GIVE THESE GUYS A DIME, this is a joke. You know what, I played it careful. Yeah, I lost $1100 to these assholes, but sucks to be them. Life must be pretty shitty @snowbudslabs when your biggest achievement is ripping some one off for $1100…..you already had to send free samples etc. AT the end of the day you probably barely made any money. It’s sad. These guys should be blacklisted immediately. I took the hit for you guys but whatever, I’ll be fine. These guys- obv have big time issues if they have to put that much work in to scam people for the little amount of money .

Last edited:
It’s been 3 weeks now and I’ve I’m still waiting on my paid and verified order. DO NOT GIVE THESE GUYS A DIME, this is a joke. You know what, I played it careful. Yeah, I lost $1100 to these assholes, but sucks to be them. Life must be pretty shitty @snowbudslabs when your biggest achievement is ripping some one off for $1100…..you already had to send free samples etc. AT the end of the day you probably barely made any money. It’s sad. These guys should be blacklisted immediately. I took the hit for you guys but whatever, I’ll be fine. These guys- obv have big time issues if they have to put that much work in to scam people for the little amount of money .
I sent samples to you alongside 10g for another customer. He confirmed his but you did not confirm yours yet. I do not steal money. I told you I only send tracking numbers for all bulk orders. You are the one in more than 20 customers who complains of not getting package.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back