Best Concert You've Ever Been To?

Yes i agree with you @Fargo especially tripping but Lalapalooza first one with Pearl Jam and others with Janes Addiction and all the Greatful Dead shows that i cant count much to my fathers dismay!

12/31/78....... Farewell to Winterland show in San Francisco..... Opened with The Blues Brothers, then the New Riders of the Purple Sage, followed by the Grateful Dead playing three sets.  Ended at 5:30AM with Bill Graham serving breakfast to everyone in the crowd.

Yes i agree with you @Fargo especially tripping but Lalapalooza first one with Pearl Jam and others with Janes Addiction and all the Greatful Dead shows that i cant count much to my fathers dismay!
Of course Alice In Chains without Layne, RIP,  wasn't too shabby either BUT...I doubt ANYONE will ever be as awesome as Pink Floyd. From making it "rain" INSIDE ight up to and including the airplane crash. @Heavenlee...I do hope you are feeling better today doll....without going into any detalies.

Dark side of the moon, Relics (early compilation), wish you were here. Not a day goes by where I don't tune-in to tracks from these.  The Wall was not credited by die hard fans but some of the Gilmour solo's... Almost kept me sane 🙂

Hacienda 1988 a guy called gerald. First time outing of voodoo Ray. Still brings tears to my eyes thinking of that. Sublime.. 
It's with great regret I'm just a little too young to have made the Hacienda! Love all the stuff from back then, and I'm mad on New Order. 

I used to get the train up to Manc on a Friday night. We were well underage when we first went. A real good friend of mine was mesmerised by Morrissey so in late 83 or maybe 84 we saw the Smiths play there, that was the start of many visits until the acid house DJ nights started and it was ridiculous. I detest violence and for me the whole place was destroyed.

Thank god for amazon prime and apple music was just listening to New Order, Echo and The Bunnymen, Bauhouse it brought wonderful times in my life back listening to the classics. Listned to Change by Blind Melon everyday on my Echo Spot god i miss Shannon Hoon and Bradley Nowell of Sublime and so many others and the Cure, i love that thing now i dont have to make up the words i forgot they are on the screen, totally awesome!

@kinsona im so jealous you saw The Smiths and Morrissey, brings me back to happy days like great bands like The Pychedic Furs, i saw them in Ohio i thought he was staring at me but he was actually checking out my boyfriend in college i didnt know Richard was gay! And New Order after Joy Division i was so sad when Ian Curtis took his life. The Europeans have brought the Americans Punk Rock with the Sex Pistols and Rock and Roll with the Beatles, Rolling Stones, Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd so a huge shoutout to my European Friends for giving us the best bands and influenced new American bands. Euopean music made me fall in love with music and you gave us the greatest, thank you!

I saw CSNY back in 2002. I saw Santana back in 1999. I saw Stevie Ray Vaughn back in 1989. I miss that man. I saw Darryl Hall and John Oats and Pat Benetar in 1994. Went to Woodstock 94.. Saw Bobby McFerrin and Al jerrou in 2003. I saw George Clinton in 2001....I can go..

I went to years of ABB runs at the Beacon in NYC. Those were some great times and awesome shows!

Roger Waters 2 or 3 years ago doing the Wall. Amazing and we had great seats. Ticket prices through the roof.

I'm a Dead Head so any Dead shows. Love the music/vibe/people and shakedown.

Went to Red Rocks to see my first Phil show. That's been on my bucket list and enjoyed the venue!

Definitely a parenting win!!   I drive my daughter to school every morning and I have experimented with

everything from the Allman Brothers to Iron Maiden.   She digs the Brothers and is hot and cold on the Maiden.  I am

trying prevent the introduction of Taylor Swift and any other soulless pop diva into my home!   I think I will try Primus next.....

Wish me Luck!
That is funny!!!!!

Saw The Doors 1968 @ Three Rivers Stadium 1968...was just a kid and Morrison was stumbling around even then but managed a set between the house lights coming on of The End & When the Musics Over. He was incredible until he walked off stage...love/hate true Morrison concert!

Last edited by a moderator:
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back