Best Concert You've Ever Been To?

I used to go to a ton of local shows when I was in High School. Just about every weekend for years. We would see MANY MANY bands that arn't very well known but still play a great show.

For the last few years I've only been to a couple of performaces, including my favorite of all time!

I have been a long time Phish fan and this summer I went to my first Phish show with a life long friend and it was AMAZING!

I know this thread is super old, but apparently I'm not sleeping any time tonight so I'll chime in.

I love going to concerts and my most favorite was Godsmack and Disturbed. It was amazing.

I saw Pearl Jam, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Ministry, Soundgarden and Ice Cube at Lollapalooza in 1991....Pretty amazing.

Roger Waters doing the Wall solo in Atlanta was pretty incredible.   Rush in Greensboro Nc last year was awesome!

The Atl really does...I am a long ways away though.  My little Hamlet gets good shows on 

occasion.   I usually have to travel 4-6 hours to see major shows...like the Roger Waters show.  I am 

going to see WSP in the spring....for about the 70th time.  They always put on a great show!

Freddy Mercury in August 1986 (Knebworth Park)

RIP Freddy.....you were the very best (IMO)

I seen ABC a few weeks ago, they played their first album "Lexicon of Love" in its entirety, after a medley of other hits. It was fantastic though not the best I have ever been to, I couldn't pick a favourite anyway, if you have a great time and love the music, they are all your favourites! 

Last edited by a moderator:
I love going to concerts and my most favorite was Godsmack and Disturbed. It was amazing.
What you think of their new album? I thought it was brilliant.
Best concert by far I went to was HIM in 2013. It was a small venue and it was just brilliant.

What you think of their new album? I thought it was brilliant.
Best concert by far I went to was HIM in 2013. It was a small venue and it was just brilliant.
I definitely love their older stuff better, but the new  album isn't bad.  I enjoy their music and my daughter's favorite Godsmack song is "Voodoo", she's only 7 so I consider that a parenting win /default_biggrin.png.

Definitely a parenting win!!   I drive my daughter to school every morning and I have experimented with

everything from the Allman Brothers to Iron Maiden.   She digs the Brothers and is hot and cold on the Maiden.  I am

trying prevent the introduction of Taylor Swift and any other soulless pop diva into my home!   I think I will try Primus next.....

Wish me Luck!

Best one i have been to was a radio station Christmas concert. All the bands playing were just becoming famous. The line-up was Muse, Modest Mouse, Interpol, Franz Ferdinand and The Killers.

It really was a great concert. Another good one my husband and i drove from MO to Nashville, TN to see 2 smaller bands called Kiss Kiss (they have nothing to do with the band kiss) and The Venetia Fair. Only about 10 people attended and we got to meet the bands which was a really neat experience. Kiss Kiss also let me choose some of the set list. The only thing that sucked is we had to be back the next morning for a family thing so we had to leave as soon as the concert was over to drive back to St. Louis. I have a few other concert stories but none as great as those two :)

Not that they're around much, but ten (ish) years ago when Saliva was semi-touring we went to a venue in Florida while we were on vacation and my husband found one of the band guys wallets and returned it to them and they were so surprised that someone would do that we drank for free with them. We were much younger then and I doubt we could hang now because that was one hell of a hangover the next day, but that concert was amazing. We don't do much together, but concerts are our "thing". We were at a charity event working and got to see Drivin' N Cryin'.  Last summer we saw The Steve Miller Band and Journey. I was so surprised that the venue was packed for that one!

Not that they're around much, but ten (ish) years ago when Saliva was semi-touring we went to a venue in Florida while we were on vacation and my husband found one of the band guys wallets and returned it to them and they were so surprised that someone would do that we drank for free with them. We were much younger then and I doubt we could hang now because that was one hell of a hangover the next day, but that concert was amazing. We don't do much together, but concerts are our "thing". We were at a charity event working and got to see Drivin' N Cryin'.  Last summer we saw The Steve Miller Band and Journey. I was so surprised that the venue was packed for that one!
That sounds awesome JenG. You and your husband were awesome for returning the wallet and got a great story to tell out of it :)

I used to go see Gordon Lightfoot a lot with my mom, man those were the best of times...haven't seen him in a few years, he had some health problems...

The best concert I have ever been to is happening soon.

Omg. I.have.a.ticket.to:

Disturbed   March 12th @ Showbox !!!###!!!!

I cant describe how excited I am. I love Disturbed! Always have always will. David Draiman- His voice <3

I got my plane ticket- Frontier because Im cheap :)

Room booked- The Westin because I hate cheap hotel rooms and will have to walk to the club.

I cant believe I get to see one of my favorites at a smaller venue.!!!! I need to breath......whew. holy shit. I overpaid because they were sold out but  I dont care :):)

Okay any Seattlites- see you in three weeks. This time Im bringing my own shit. And Im not coming lite for what I know will be the best concert ever!!!!!!

Lol @girlgerms your excitement is palpable. Makes me wish I was looking forward to a big concert myself. Looking forward to hearing all about it.

I have been to too many concerts to name....I love going to shows and I am (hopefully) going to a Widespread Show in Sept in Fla.   I was listening to Metallica the other day and it brought back memories of the And Justice for all Show I saw in 1988.  The concert was absolutely amazing.....Queensryche opened up for them and basically got booed off the stage.....I think they were a little too soft for the crowd.   The concert was at the Eppelheim Eissporthalle in Germany and was a 20 minute walk from my house.   It was the second show I had ever been to and it hooked me on live music forever.  My ears were ringing for 3 days after that show!!! What a blast!!!

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back