Best Concert You've Ever Been To?

Fargo, The Who in 2015?

Do you mean Pink Floyd with Roger Waters?
Sorry for the delay here Headbanger, yes The Who will be touring next year and near my area October 15,2015. As for Pink Floyd, no Roger Waters wasn't with them. It was the tour for the last album, The Division Bell. Still awesome though.

Fargo, The Who in 2015?

Do you mean Pink Floyd with Roger Waters?
Sorry for the delay here Headbanger, yes The Who will be touring next year and near my area October 15,2015. As for Pink Floyd, no Roger Waters wasn't with them. It was the tour for the last album, The Division Bell. Still awesome though.

Hi 2, how's things? I'm kind of off and on here. I like to pop in and see how everyone is doing, especially the vendors just in case i should decide to order more Tupperware, one can never have too much Tupperware you know.

Fargo, if you or anyone else is a Floyd fan there is a band call Brit Floyd which does a dead on, note for note show. Not to be missed.

An offshoot is the Australian Pink Floyd show. Almost as good.

At one time the two bands were actually one but they split. Brit Floyd got the younger members and sound better with a better show. Aussie is worth it if the Brits aren't around.

Both bands tour the world. That should say something about their shows.

I've been going to see both bands since 2003, the first year they hit the states.

Fargo, if you or anyone else is a Floyd fan there is a band call Brit Floyd which does a dead on, note for note show. Not to be missed.

An offshoot is the Australian Pink Floyd show. Almost as good.

At one time the two bands were actually one but they split. Brit Floyd got the younger members and sound better with a better show. Aussie is worth it if the Brits aren't around.

Both bands tour the world. That should say something about their shows.

I've been going to see both bands since 2003, the first year they hit the states.
Aussie Floyd puts on a great show!!

Brits are better but just my opinion. Younger guys and better theatrics. But they have more money to put on their shows.

Some of these guys in both bands started this in the early '90. But they have added new substitute players over the years to be able to tour every year. That's how they split into two bands.

A few original members must be in their 50's, far younger than the originals though.

For any Led Zep fan - GTLO -  Get the Lead Out. Fucking awesome. They don't put on wigs or costumes, just paly the music. Always have two guitarist on every song, sometimes three. I've seen these guys every years for the last seven. A must for Zep fans. So loud you need earplugs. Ah, just like the 70's.

Brits are better but just my opinion. Younger guys and better theatrics. But they have more money to put on their shows.

Some of these guys in both bands started this in the early '90. But they have added new substitute players over the years to be able to tour every year. That's how they split into two bands.

A few original members must be in their 50's, far younger than the originals though.

For any Led Zep fan - GTLO -  Get the Lead Out. Fucking awesome. They don't put on wigs or costumes, just paly the music. Always have two guitarist on every song, sometimes three. I've seen these guys every years for the last seven. A must for Zep fans. So loud you need earplugs. Ah, just like the 70's.

Just saw a sign driving home tonight for "Led Zep Again" are they on your tribute band radar?

I am going to see Fleetwood Mac on the 24th with some old school friends.

It will be fun reliving our misspent youth.

Just saw a sign driving home tonight for "Led Zep Again" are they on your tribute band radar?
No they have not come to the East Coast and I never heard of 'em. Doesn't mean they aren't any good.

I'm looking forward to GTLO next March. One really special feature about the band is that they do a mini acoustic set right before the break. Even bring out a chick for the Battle of Evermore.

They do an amazing job of all the songs. My favorite is Dazed and confused. They have 3 guitar players on that one and it sounds unbelievable! And so fucking loud!

Man I can't attach pictures for shit. Double click on it.

View attachment 722

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been to Prince in Amsterdam. Although I don't really get excited from his music, the show was very great. Spectacular!

I have also seen Gary Moore (rip) in Germany, which was very cool.

I've been to Prince in Amsterdam. Although I don't really get excited from his music, the show was very great. Spectacular!

I have also seen Gary Moore (rip) in Germany, which was very cool.
Your answer wasn't Pink Floyd?

One of the few lucky times in my life, I was drawn as number one in a ticket lottery for a Pink Floyd show. Got seats right in front of control tower, which for these guys is the best and were the most expensive. BEST CONCERT EVER HANDS DOWN!!

R.I.P. Richard Wright.

Your answer wasn't Pink Floyd?

One of the few lucky times in my life, I was drawn as number one in a ticket lottery for a Pink Floyd show. Got seats right in front of control tower, which for these guys is the best and were the most expensive. BEST CONCERT EVER HANDS DOWN!!

R.I.P. Richard Wright.
Awesome! you know I'm 24? /default_tongue.png

No Pink anymore.

Andy Williams was actually awesome a good few years ago. Personally though, Blur, Charlatans, CarterUSM and The Damned have all been magic for me.

Awesome! you know I'm 24? /default_tongue.png

No Pink anymore.
I was thinking that was going to be the reason. /default_sad.png  I think David Gilmore still has done some concerts and if he is ever in your area, I would highly recommend you go to that if you can. I think I have even seen him with Roger Waters as well. I didn't see them with Roger but everyone else and still the best ever. 

Wasnt just the bands, which were good. But it was an outside concer beautiful evening. Plenty of room to lou ge or mill about,or get i the groove. It was the cars first national tour promoting their album the cars. Doobie brothers minute by mi ute were alright

Bought tickets to the Foo Fighters this week. They sold out within an hour. Had to resort to stubhub and paid double the price ðŸ˜. But definitely looking forward to the show this summer

Bought tickets to the Foo Fighters this week. They sold out within an hour. Had to resort to stubhub and paid double the price . But definitely looking forward to the show this summer[/quot

Lucky you! I would love to see them. Who knows? Maybe I will. I'm definitely going to check the dates. Thanks for reminding me.

You should!! Just make sure to be the website at least 2 hours before they go on sale-they are selling out w/in the hour. I tried to get on the site 15 mins beforehand and was unable to. I ended up paying 170 bucks each on stubhub instead of the 75 they were selling for ugh!! IMO they are one of the last great rock bands still around. Love them!! Hope you are able to catch a show 😉

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back