Best Concert You've Ever Been To?

Went to see Soundgarden when they got back together about a year back at Manchester Apollo UK.... Fucking awesome!! Thought Chris Cornell's voice wasn't gonna be up to it, but how wrong was I!!! Did loads of tunes from Bad motorfinger too, which was a very nice surprise!! :-)

Also, seeing Rage against the Machine on their Bulls on Parade tour was quite memorable too!!

Great concerts Phrenicz! Loveme some Chris and rage! bulls on Parade was awesome! Havent seen Soundgarden lately, glad it was so awesome!

Great White and Judas Priest at the Mississippi Coliseum,Jackson Mississippi,April 1984,,Defenders Of The Faith Tour.

Great concerts Phrenicz! Loveme some Chris and rage! bulls on Parade was awesome! Havent seen Soundgarden lately, glad it was so awesome!
They certainly hadn't lost their touch.... In the meantime, I totally forgot a massive regret regarding a gig...

'Twas a very sad day :-(.....

I got some VIP tickets for Portishead live at Roseland NYC in 1997..... I knew their sound engineer.... However, at the time, I hadn't the money, or time to make a trip across the Atlantic!!!!

When I saw the gig that I had missed, on DVD some months after, I suddenly realised, I should have actually sold the entire contents of my house and resigned from my job in 1997, as it's still one of the most spellbinding performances I have ever seen...

And I could have been there!!!

Much much much much and did I mention much regret!!!!

I have since been to 3 of their gigs, however, nothing compared to them playing with an full and beautiful orchestra at Roseland...

Not one of the worst decisions of my life, but it's right up there!!!

Dave Matthews Band July 25 2002. Of course every show of theirs I went to were awesome and there were many. Of course I missed out on a The Stones and their heyday and have never been to their concert. They are the greatest band of all time bar none.

Dave Matthews Band July 25 2002. Of course every show of theirs I went to were awesome and there were many. Of course I missed out on a The Stones and their heyday and have never been to their concert. They are the greatest band of all time bar none.
You got that right Mojo! The Rolling Stones are often called the greatest "live" band of all time, and having seen them 6 times I can attest to that being the truth. I have been to a lot of concerts in my day, but I put the Stones in a category by themselves. 5 stars!

I haven't been to many concerts, but my favorite is seeing "The Killers" in Tampa. Great band & great company. Very memorable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@2earls. Thanks.. I know we all have a choice & variety of what we like. I knew id catch HELL for saying that BUT it's okay! =)

She acts pretty wacko these days.. BUT girl can sing in my opinion anyways...

Due to my issues with crowds and noise I haven't been to many concerts in my life. I remember enjoying one though. Of all things it was a weekend long Christian rock concert with probably 30 or so bands. (I grew up in a super religious family; attended only Christian schools and was only allowed to listen to Christian music). It was at this big camp ground with swimming, zip lines, paintballing, and a bunch of other things during the day then the concerts in the evenings. I had a blast. You'd have to pay me to listen to that music now but at the time it was all I knew and I liked it.

johnnog said:
not into her music but she can swing on my wrecking ball anytime she likes,so she's wacko then?all the better,i love mad women,some of the best gf's i have had were out there as well,right out there with me as well.

SWING!LOL.
Girl sure loves her wrecking ball, & sledge hammer, & back up dancers. LOL

At least women can count on one thing when it comes to men. We are so predictable. But we think we are clever and sneaky and always able to fool you ladies.

best show i saw was probably my first it was a indie band called Bright Eyes, it was just very intense

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back