Best Concert You've Ever Been To?

Carter the Unstoppable sex machine.You folks stateside probably won't be familiar with them all the same. Never got to see New Order though :-(

Last edited by a moderator:
You should!! Just make sure to be the website at least 2 hours before they go on sale-they are selling out w/in the hour. I tried to get on the site 15 mins beforehand and was unable to. I ended up paying 170 bucks each on stubhub instead of the 75 they were selling for ugh!! IMO they are one of the last great rock bands still around. Love them!! Hope you are able to catch a show
We checked last night and the show in our area is on a Wednesday night. Boo! We have no idea what hours hubby will be working by then, so we'll just have to wait and over pay.

Carter the Unstoppable sex machine.You folks stateside probably won't be familiar with them all the same. Never got to see New Order though :-(
I didnt either. "Bizarre love triangle". Just sayin. From Substance, but im sure u know dat.

Last edited:
I've been to Prince in Amsterdam. Although I don't really get excited from his music, the show was very great. Spectacular!

I have also seen Gary Moore (rip) in Germany, which was very cool.
I've heard Prince puts on a great show. He's not one of my favorites but I would love to see him perform live.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Charlatans at Brixton Academy in 95 (I think). Off my face on E. Awesome day & night.

Carter & the unstoppable sex machine?! Man, that's a blast from the past!! Totally forgot they existed!!

Gonna dig 'em out : )

Carter USM played their final ever gig at Brixton Academy in November 2014. Just before that, they played a special gig for BBC 6 Music, which was very good indeed.

Never heard of Carter, but some visuals for the stage are popping onto my head. I am on another no slep bender..hope I don't go six nights again.

Carter USM played their final ever gig at Brixton Academy in November 2014. Just before that, they played a special gig for BBC 6 Music, which was very good indeed.
Yeah, I was there, been going to that since they made it a yearly event about 7 odd years ago, loved them back in the day, and they still put on a great show.

FAITHLESS IS COMMING TO EINDHOVEN IN JULY. Once in a lifetime oppertunity because they don't make music anymore. I have my tickets and will be there! VERRY excited.

FAITHLESS IS COMMING TO EINDHOVEN IN JULY. Once in a lifetime oppertunity because they don't make music anymore. I have my tickets and will be there! VERRY excited.
I've never heard of Faithless, but your avatar would have been a kick ass show to see. My fav band of all time. Unfortunately, the DSOTM tour was the year I was born! /default_sad.png

I've never heard of Faithless, but your avatar would have been a kick ass show to see. My fav band of all time. Unfortunately, the DSOTM tour was the year I was born! /default_sad.png
What? Never heard of god is a dj?

As far as festival type concerts, my favorite was the Monsters of Rock tour with Dokken, the Scorpions, Metallica and Van Halen in '88. I also caught Black Sabbath with Dio singing on the Mob Rules tour and that was amazing. My first real concert was Ted Nugent headlining with the Scorpions and Def Leppard opening up. It was Def's first American tour and they were all 18 or younger.

I haven't been to a concert for years...shame, since music is so important to me...I'd love to go to some black metal ones, very small ones with the musicians chucking razors into the crowd...yeeeah.

But one of my favourites was a band called Isis back in 2006. A very brutal American post-metal band. I have a t shirt which I can't really wear now, since those AK47 wielding primitive sh*ts have bastardised the name. Isis is historically the name of an Egyptian goddess, as opposed to the name of a group of people that need wiping from the face of the earth.

I also saw Abba perform in Athens in 472BC, best gig ever man.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back