Big Ups make it right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pilliam

I had a long outstanding order for 10g NEP from Bigups4real. Out of the blue I received a package today, a thank you card with 2 bags inside marked: NEP RESEARCH USE ONLY.  I checked Informed Delivery, the package came from the same city as my previous orders. I just submitted a sample to my lab for analysis- doesn't appear to be of the same quality as previous batches but I'm glad to have something for my money. Anyone else get a similar surprise package?

Don't have any outstanding orders but I've been hoping they'd be back. Glad to hear you finally received your package.

Yeah I actually did receive a couple weeks ago an outstanding order placed right before the closure. I don’t  know if they are active anywhere so I didn’t wanna post about it in case it prompted more unfulfilled orders. 
Its really good to hear I’m not the only lucky one lol.
Hoping everyone else gets their stuff and that ups is doing ok 

last order i received a nep(hew) nasal bottle instead of 10g i ordered.  would make my day if i was fortunate as ya'll to get a suprise package such as this.

THe scene has so much potential but consistently under performs and is less reliable than the black market and its products .

The unexpected package had me excited- BigUps NEP was my first try with cathinones and on my 1st try I was pleasantly surprised. I've been a researcher for 15+ years but (previously) never messed with cathinones. I had a friend go psychotic/ schizophrenic, eventually committed suicide and he was all about the cathinones. This shit is garbage, the only resemblence it bears to the first batch is a compulsive need to redose. No euphoria, no rush, no pleasant stimulation, no fun. I wouldn't have ordered from Bigups4real again anyway after he went awol for 3 months with my money, but if this is his way of making that right then he shouldn't have bothered. 

@swifTinator that sucks Im sorry. pretty paltry return. I had only ordered a g and have no previous experience with researching this chem so honestly have no clue if its good or garbage or what. I agree the scene at least has a ton of potential buyers, I guess the infrastructure of a decent,affordable d0mestic st1m shop is just too risky or complicated? sch3duling issues aside, I'd guess the larger weight of an active st1mulant experiment as compared to b3nzos or p$ychs plays a role in its accessibility.

Its my first experiment with a c@thin0ne. It's alleged smoothness, longer duration compared to other c@ths, and cheapness is what caused me to consider it in the first place. I primarily research st1ms for functional applications, if I'm looking for more exhilarating test results I generally refer to p$ych3delic research. the other research reports i've read on it are so varied and my test results were mediocre, but that's what I was expecting anyway.

@Pilliam I'm so sorry about your friend. That must have been really hard to see him go through that. 

No other class can match the  frenzy of stim acquisitions . orders are more frequent ,traffic increases as do the numbers of individuals  ordering. the swiftness at which  say a Kg  can be acquisisted  and with coins flying  the vendor needs  more supply.......WAY more , not easy  task domestic, prices soar at all levels since demand is high , cuts and adulterants "replacements" introduced for increased weight available ,  meanwhile  said "fire" stim gets noticed, identified and scheduled . production halted , last stocks and replacements/cuts are peddled until coins not thrown any more because  its shit  now. the next "new" "good" one is anticipated and  talked about "I hope it tastes  like cum!!" (gets a like and) " as do i !" concurs the user that liked.

meanwhile ....pretty sure plenty of p$ychs they have saftey mechanisms built in.

and 73 types of b3nzos aplenty.  noticed, identified , delusions of sobriety ,black out , what

Good HEP doesn't compare to NEP, and BigUps just sold me HEP labeled as NEP.

Last edited by a moderator:
hep is better than ndh that was sold around latley that shit is bunk. Hep is like Nep to me in my research.

no emails yet getting worried my email address was wrong when i checked out but that should have nothing to do with my shipping address. I have confirmed payment with him. Hep is the best i think very similar to nepI noticed a vendor selling nep/hep now its saying ndh cut so whatever its not ndh which is inactive to my research lab. No label yet or anything.

To those people last week that ordered how fast was it I paid yesterday an nothing yet. No communication, He got he payment late yesterday and his faq page says they will try to ship within 24=48 hours. If this turns out to be a scam by him this would suck as this is the 2nd time or so I got burned and thats why I donated to this site even tho its not DBG fault its mine for taking high risk chance. Was his communication always bad?

I spoke with bigups week ago, asked him if hes back? He said yes and to spread word he'll be steady from here on out!!!!

I spoke with bigups week ago, asked him if hes back? He said yes and to spread word he'll be steady from here on out!!!!

Sent him 2 with temp.pm and no answer or saw nothing on informed delivery. If I don't get delivery soon or any email soon it looks like a sketchy.

Will update if something happens... Ordered this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back