Big Ups make it right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's be real..  those of us (including me) who ordered after an apparent exit scam and return were foolish in the decision.

I only ordered because dick pills are harder to source than sketchy stims and various psychs and benzos (probably on wrong forums though.)

Last edited by a moderator:
There were s hills (not gonna say names)here saying hes back tho in the thread so I just thought he was using his was in his own stash a little to much. I agree I wanted to do a smaller order but some people kept saying they kept in touch with him and things like that. So final nail in this coffin watch out for this vendor for scamming us under another alias it happens.  I will will way more on the lookout next time when a new vendor pops up! Gonna stop posting here its dead JIm-(star trek reference)

There were s hills (not gonna say names)here saying hes back tho in the thread so I just thought he was using his was in his own stash a little to much. I agree I wanted to do a smaller order but some people kept saying they kept in touch with him and things like that. So final nail in this coffin watch out for this vendor for scamming us under another alias it happens.  I will will way more on the lookout next time when a new vendor pops up! Gonna stop posting here its dead JIm-(star trek reference)
Only one user has been shilling him in multiple posts and from what i can see is the only one claiming to have recieved anything from him since his "return"

ive had one come thru since his reyturn, if   th1s heipz
Maybe hes just lucky.../s

Only one user has been shilling him in multiple posts and from what i can see is the only one claiming to have recieved anything from him since his "return"

Maybe hes just lucky.../s
Definitely not a shill.

not lucky , ive had my share of sending coin then nothing.

i dont trust anyone ,i evaluate the data, weigh risk vs reward make a decision and accept the resonsibility of MY decision.

no one else can be blamed  its not like i had a gun to my head when I made that decision.

this the game we play. its not Co$tco.

I had great success with him before he left , i dont think i was the only one,thought he was back from the reports others gave about back orders.

i dont vouch for anyone, i share my experiences (opsec permiting) and am truthful with what info i do provide.

and none of this is in the "approved vendors" thread.

Yep just gonna have to wait for another vendor like him that's domestic that actually ships your order. All we can do.

Placed an order on Thursday and received an email today saying the order has been processed. I will follow up on the progress. 

I gave up on my order was like  3 weeks ago. I would not trust this vendor anymore.

Latest update on his site:

"sorry for lack of comm and service. i crushed my heel. was 10 or days behind. today 12-7 we are up to speed"
Would like to believe this (with 2 outstanding orders myself since 11-14) but dude has burned through a lot of goodwill.

I didn't believe him about the illness in family (got my pack 3 months late, although it had apparently shipped in July based on postage and got stuck in USPS) not going to believe this until I get a pack (in general trusting anonymous strangers in this business is not smart unless they've done a lot to earn it.)

The only reason i ever vouched for him was because i spoke with him personally, & he asked me if I can try and fix his "name" & and to let everybody know he's back and steady from here on out I apologize, I only did what he asked me to do.....😔😔

huh yea not buying that excuse hate posting here been like over a month. I'll just wait for dom. stim vendor. I know one but there only functional they sell ones. To afraid of ordering from the NL after 3 LL from that country using multilevel address. I paid for opal cause of 2 vendors i found here so I'll wait for someone to pop up here lol. Fin.

Placed an order last Thursday 12/5. Still nothing showing on my informed delivery. Will continue to follow up..

@OfficeGirl reallly so u think im full of shit.....im a man of my word, and would of shown u conversation between us but it was a burner, so then the message I just sent you.... don't really mean nothing then!!! believe what you want your loss keep looking for that leprechaun  riding a unicorn..........pffffft

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back