Big Ups make it right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
@OfficeGirl hes only got one functional arm/hand, responses weren't always great....but I spoke to him on his wickr acct and its definitely him, same acct from prior to his leave of absence. Your lucky, you've only gotten burnt twice?......in total or by him? I've gotten burnt/scammed at least 5-6 times by different scumbags & for good chunk of funds...very hard to find steady/constant legit honest domestic stimzz source.......

@OfficeGirl hes not the response type..I know.....it would make us feel much better to just get a little sign of assurance, especially to people that have been scammed one too many times, in my eyes he technically was a man of his word, even tho eagle landed almost 3 months after request & donation made, I ended up submitting request 5 minutes prior to his post about taking leave of absence back in aug/Sept. I thought eagle that landed was from scumbag vendor that ended up in blacklisted section, looked like a schmuck stating that I received something even tho wasn't close to what I requested, at first I thought I finally was the only lucky one, and the only 1 that didnt get scammed...... 😔😔😔   then realized it was bigups eagle

Yea I remember getting mixed up with another famous vendor Bonnie and Clyde. They felt like friends like 8 emails a day lol about my order to assure me.  replies. Oh well I'll Just Wait. Sometimes things to tend to slip though usps informed. 3 times burnt from different people before i discovered DBG.There was Chinese and  NL vendors and someone domestic that charged up the ass. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
@OfficeGirl ...I took a chance against my better judgement and made an order on 11/17. I haven’t tried to contact them yet. Hearing that he isn’t responsive is not a good sign. I will update if it shows up.

Usually the only response you get during a transaction is an email that the order is complete, meaning it's shipping. For confirmation that your order was received, check the order status on the site. "Processing" means payment was received & it should ship in the next few days. Complete means the order is being or has been shipped. If it sits in Processing status for more than a few days it couldn't hurt to politely email him about the shipping status as a reminder. Actual shipping time is generally within 3 days coming from middle America.

@OfficeGirl ...I took a chance against my better judgement and made an order on 11/17. I haven’t tried to contact them yet. Hearing that he isn’t responsive is not a good sign. I will update if it shows up.
 I ordered the 17  We might get ours this Thursday or Friday at the least.I mespelled my email on top of that and had been contacting him to let him know so far for that last 2 days I never got any emails because I am I mistyped my email,  I am sure it doesnt make a difference to him as he got my address and money now and should have shipped.

I have the receipt of order from coinpayments that I emailed him which hes ignoring.

Still no replies to email going to bed sent one and then another one today. I would be worrying now if it does not show this week.That money was my pay for this week at a Huge Retail doing cashier mundane work. Ah hope it comes if not its not DBGS fault. Gonna stop flooding the thread now.

He seems  to updated his site and its on top of his website   that there was a delay and everything is back to normal again.

I have details and a receipt and it says payment is complete from his BTC processor. Never got any emails, I am not getting a response for a simple question.seems like the seller is very busy.just wanted to know some things and no reply. Good luck to other people who ordered this week.

@OfficeGirl my order complete message was in my proton.mail spam folder...no package yet, but probably no real reason to worry yet either. Trust me...I understand your anxiety after getting burned a few times. I really hope you get yours as well

Actually now that I think about it and why don't you guys pm me bigups contact? I just had a lightbulb go off in my head someone told me a while back that he carried AL-LAD and I gotta see if he still has it

Last edited:
I don't know whats happening he used to be 3 days max now its been a week. He never replies to my messages sent 2 so far. I guess I will wait for other people to chime in if they got anything this week. Be Back on Satuday taking a day off these forums for my health.

@bigobug @OfficeGirl We cannot mention how a vendor ships in any way ,that a BIG NO for there OPSEC .   @bigobug No random pastebin for vendors please ....
I edited my post sorry. Looks like a scam as no replies to emails. no products coming in. Gonna say I got burned Alexa Play I should have known better...

Feels like a Scam indeed lost of a lot of earned money. I feel sorry to the other people who he scammed just trying to get by . This is not BigUps most  likely a bad friend that took over his site or who knows...Just wanted to to say my piece before thread closure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon:
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  6. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  7. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  10. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  11. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  12. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  13. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  14. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  15. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  16. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  19. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  20. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
Back