Big Ups make it right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ive had one come thru since his reyturn, if   th1s heipz
So was this pack ordered months ago and it showed up u mean? I am guessing this was not ordered from the current  bigups.i take it.

Last edited by a moderator:
 Well I am calling it scam 4 emails nobody reporting getting anything. I forgot my pc clock was wrong it was on thursday for some reason fuck this. ill be off for the holidays.

Last post before going on a break from the scene for at least 2 weeks so much stress I had to ER for panic attack thought I was having a heart attack ,just way to much overthinking{I have GAD)  the possibilities of what is happening to this guy or what happened to my pack if he shipped it and etc...or it this even him could be a random person that I don't know now knows my address. This guy is not Bigups or it is I give up, as it never takes 7 days to get it from him.  Its just domestic Stim Vendors are rare as shit.

Everyone here needs to calm down. You all swarm any vendor you find and overload them with orders then freak about it and call scam. If everyone buys at the same time ofc itll take longer. P

His phone number just goes to a dead end after emailing him like 4 times. Hes is a scammer look at his pastepin with the spelling and stuff he is selling near the bottom. Someones just using is name, as i said before. Just saw the notfication from this forum going off going to the woods for a vacation to let stress out from I gained this week waiting around like idiot. I been burned and this is what it feels like. Lose several days of a retail paying job stub.

Angry about this cant let go but going on a vacation with my friends tomorrow early to relieve stress from this Mess Up. Sick of looking at my inbox and and my bright computer screen for days. So now this thread is Turing into my diary jesus...Gonna not visit here for a few weeks to

swifTinator he could have sent only like a couple of orders and bailed on the rest.

i have two orders with both well done email confirmations, the oldest one was from

the 17th i got the well done email which i thought is the date he ships. i believe he’s backed up but i’m scared well i can probably guarantee they won’t be here by the 27th for when i needed it due to having none and leaving out of town on that date

i have two orders with both well done email confirmations, the oldest one was from

the 17th i got the well done email which i thought is the date he ships. i believe he’s backed up but i’m scared well i can probably guarantee they won’t be here by the 27th for when i needed it due to having none and leaving out of town on that date
Sorry to here about that mine was from the 17th also. This vendor used to take 2-3 days to get your stuff. There must other people who brought from him also during that week he reopened. I just tossed it up as a lost on Friday. I just hate when sellers like him take peoples money and act like its theirs and never ship anything happened twice to me before I joined DBG I got burned from scammers.

Yep scam indead thread should be locked no on chimed in means this guy is laughing to his bank with our money, 7 days of no replies spelling grammar off in pastebin. Think there are some shills in this thread.

I reached out to him different source other then email, waiting for a response since last time I spoke to him he asked me to help fix his name and let everyone know he's back so I reached out to him cuz I don't want to look like a schmuck and vouch 4 him if there is an issue There is possibility he may be swamped getting back into it and overwhelmed with requests.... if I hear anything I'll be sure to inform....

ImPatiently waiting my small order as well... paid on the 15th after an email response from him saying all was good and now I’m ghosted... people go through stuff I get it... but i could respond to all my paying emails(lets say 200) with at least a happy face or any response In an hour or so... sux cause I liked this dude... all it would take is a an I’m sorry I took so long and send us our paid orders and I bet we would all forgive, forget and order again... my 2 cents at least... or my $45.50 rather... grrrrrrr.... msg me if anyone know a legit disso vender :)

Came here to post nothing came or is coming to me. ordered around the 17th this month, Total scam. Pissed off Been burnt but this feels wrong as he was a trusted vendor before. It seems hes using his stash and can't even type or spell correctly in pastebin. I gonna say its a lost been pretty much  14 days and no replies to emails nothing he reads the privnotes I send him but does not say anything back. I would blacklist this vendor as multiple people have not gotten there packs. I'll be back later but yea I don't expect anything from him.

Gets so frustrating to find a good US domestic Stim vendor. Everyone's in NL or spain, Now there are Some AL-!$D vendors who are domestic never thought that would happen. Ha ha.

I know I ma the only person rambling here gonna stop. Just a pain in a ass when you get ripped off near the holidays.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back