bigups4real

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup. 3 for 3 successful orders for me. Solid vendor. Always getting positive reviews on discord.

He even hooked up double what I paid for once when he shipped late due to holiday weekend.

Last edited by a moderator:
Private site how does one get access to this site ?

I can, I'm enjoying whats left of 5g's of his fire ass NEP, i am honestly going to say that the batch he has of powdered NEP is soooooo off the hook, I wouldn't call what ive ever had before even NEP. UNREAL! He has other treats too 6-apb is nect for me! 110% vouch for him anyday

Where does he ship from? How long did shipping take? 

E: They also said they take credit cards / PayPal but when i checked out there was no option for that? 

@Wow612  Midwest.

he no longer takes paypal. I used to use venmo but hes no longer accepting that either. But I think he does cashapp still. Just order and use coin payments but dont actually pay with coin. Message him on wickr with order number and he'll tell you how to pay.

Edit: any and all info you need is here:

https://pastebin.com/2R9NMky3

@stuckinatornado thanks please check back with us for an update. I might be getting ahead of myself again, a domestic vendor with actual desired products.. am I crazy? 

Please check back with a quick review if they came through with your experience with product quality and placed order—>shipped—>doorstep times.  Cheers

@automagic can you elaborate on your experience with them? What products had your lab tested? What is the average time from order placed to doorstep?

@Dsdprp mostly NEP which he always has for a great deal. If ordered tiz as well and others but you can’t really beat the NEP price. And it’s real NEP not NEH lotta NEH being disguised as NEP 

They took some products off of the website, does anyone know what happened?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back