bigups4real

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone received a recent order? Can you please update with shipping time? Research quality? 

Has anyone come across a discount code? 

I messaged him 3 days ago, then two days ago on wickr. Still no reply

Ordered last Wednesday, received on Saturday. I can't speak to his reply frequency, as there was never a need to communicate with him.

Has anyone received a recent order? Can you please update with shipping time? Research quality? 

Has anyone come across a discount code? 
You Im looking good for coupon holler if any especially big4 and blo

I've successfully got 4 orders no problem. With big ups. And ussally get a shipping confirmation. Next day after ordering. Not this week though. Placed a order Monday.  And still haven't heard from him. Hope everything is ok . He has been my go to vendor. 

I ordered on Saturday 7/20 and received payment confirmation same day. Have not heard anything since, today is Wed., 07/24. I emailed BigUps, no reply...Hmm...

ship confirmations >24hours, zero :120_speaking_head: smalltalk or dilly dallying, completed with delivery :709_mailbox_with_mail: >60 hours👀..on point.🔥

gotta love domeztic :1275_flag_um:

Iis BigUps4Real going to fulfill those back orders from last weekend and such...Does anybody have any information as to the status of this vendor (BigUps4Real)?

It’s a fake. All of the accounts vouching for the guy are created within 3 days of each other. Fucking scammers, can the mods start banning these clowns?

It’s a fake. All of the accounts vouching for the guy are created within 3 days of each other. Fucking scammers, can the mods start banning these clowns?
wow, slow down turbo.

im pretty sure i not fake , but the evidence is not a conclusive as yours.....so

this being my first post, it's understandable that most will be dubious of what i have to say. But, from my experience bigups is definitely legitimate and i honestly feel lucky that there's a domestic vendor like them around currently. For one his stock has nice variety for domestic although smaller compared to the bigger international companies. After asking about a product that had been taken down which i had tried a sample size of in my first order, he replied saying that he'd stock more which i thought was pretty awesome.  He honestly just seems like the type to keep his head down and isn't into small talk because of a well known reason. But they focus on providing quality service which is preferable imo.

Within 7 days i received two orders, each taking about 2 days to arrive from when the order was placed. 3rd order on the way and should be here tomorrow. A slight down side is that they're not keen on giving out tracking numbers which is understandable from an opsec and efficiency standpoint. If it's been 5-7 days and your order hasn't arrived then i'd probably be asking for a TN but if orders keep arriving as quick as the first two then i don't mind practicing some patience. 

AND their prices are only slightly higher compared to international (NL) and seeing as how my last two orders (trrc/smokeys) failed to arrive this will definitely be my new go to

Ordered via BigUps4Real.com on 07/20. Received payment confirmation and a notification that order was received via email. BigUps4Real gives a 10% discount for paying with Bitcoin. So they actually sent me an official looking email with a link to retrieve my BTC from the 10% discount (for paying w/BTC). Have not received an email/update since! Joke is on me. I got scammed. 97% sure that this is a TOTAL SCAM...
"

I'm pretty sure this isn't a scam There are a couple of posters here that I known from other vendors threads that said the others were legit and they were. Theres Automagic  who I trusted his word before.  I had been scammed before and this doesn't smell like one. Plus if this a scam then I got burned and will be pissed off. But for now I will wait seems he busy or something happened idk.

Last edited by a moderator:
The two longtime DBG members @gegecomp and @stuckinatornado are reporting that they received nothing from this vendor so I am inclined to believe the poster who is saying scam.

Don't order here unless you have money to burn. I will see what @emersonredux has to report, but for now I will put this under surveillance.

Damn if this turns out to be scam. I am not sure who to trust anymore on this site third time being burned thought this was different. I will report tomorrow if I get a email.

stuckinatornado  did you not get anything thought you said they just stopped selling there item in there store. If you did not get any thing I am afraid this is one hell of a orchestrated scam.

Last edited by a moderator:
@emersonredux first order was placed 7/10 and arrived 7/12. It was a small test order two products 

2nd bigger order placed 7/15 and arrived 7/17

Ordered this week 7/23. Hopefully gets here tomorrow. But I usually give domestic 5-7 days before sending an email. My thought process is my order is probably slightly delayed since the site was down for a bit in order to update it with new products/ some more professional aesthetic changes so I'm betting they had an influx of orders and busier than usual

I mean it could maybe actually be some kinda exit scam or something but I'd bet it's not (as of right now)

Also, I never received an email to "retrieve" the 10% bitcoin discount. In my case, it was just applied at the coinpayments checkout window 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back