bigups4real

Status
Not open for further replies.
@gregsfrog197 Yea the discount was applied for me at checkout to. I believe you but now it looks like he might be exit scamming or something else is going on behind the scenes. Still no email or update ordered the 24th. Continue to update us if you receive anything.

Last edited by a moderator:
I also noticed he says that in 3 days order info will be deleted from his website. I don't know here I I saw it I think when its to make a new account. So if thats true and he doesnt keep any backups...

FWIW Greg’s account was created in the same 3 day window as the others... I would remove him from your sample set when evaluating confidence level. You can’t trust anyone in the clear net markets right now. Personally i’m done with the clear net, it was a valuable experience but I’m going elsewhere until I can find a decent domestic only stim vendor. It’s a bummer that the frauding community is targeting us so hard. But these are pretty complex outfits and take more time to weed through than it’s worth. 

Well there are at least others on the first page that date back a longer time @girthquake999 and especially @automagic for once he been helpful as he was right about 2 other vendors which are now approved on this site.. So I can't really explain why he would be in this scam as he sounds like a trustworthy guy. I still found 2 trustworthy sources on the site even tho I was burned once on this site. I mean 2 times! If Bigups4real doesn't do anything which is sad. So yea I thought I was good at detecting scammers but now it seems impossible if longer time members are on it.

For the time being 2 days I did get a order confirmation email Today that hopeful. I have not got any replies to my other emails tho. So it up in the air for me hope other "LONGTERM" members can say something that ordered this week.

@MysticProphet

Well there are at least others on the first page that date back a longer time @girthquake999 and especially @automagic for once he been helpful as he was right about 2 other vendors which are now approved on this site.. So I can't really explain why he would be in this scam as he sounds like a trustworthy guy. I still found 2 trustworthy sources on the site even tho I was burned once on this site. I mean 2 times! If Bigups4real doesn't do anything which is sad. So yea I thought I was good at detecting scammers but now it seems impossible if longer time members are on it.

For the time being 2 days I did get a order confirmation email Today that hopeful. I have not got any replies to my other emails tho. So it up in the air for me hope other "LONGTERM" members can say something that ordered this week or if bigups4real himself and explain here.

Received my order today, I'll post pictures if you guys would like. Ordered S0m4s.
No communication with vendor at all, nor did I receive tracking.
Package was discreet so there's that.
Ordered 7/21 Received 7/26

Ordered 7/25, got a confirmation email from them without tracking but that’s still nothing out of the norm, went with a real small order to test the waters. Will update when arrives. Th 0tram  has me super curious because my plants have chronic arthritis and joint pain from my botanist doctor’s diagnosis and they don’t offer insurance on plants. Any one have any experience with the chem and input to share. Kratom helps but it has really taken a toll on their digestive systems. Wish it was easier to find domestically and a gram is a lot to experiment with as far as risk of never receiving it or it being trash. Input would be helpful. Thanks!

He went above and beyond to fix it. I feel like the asshole as he is still letting me keep the muscle relaxant pellets. I have extreme GAD and adhd, I’ve bed at least 50’order from him with no problem. Mistakes happen and I over exaggerated it because of my diagnosis . Big up And and hand solo have great products i pslsmsi

He went above and beyond to fix it. I feel like the asshole as he is still letting me keep the muscle relaxant pellets. I have extreme GAD and adhd, I’ve bed at least 50’order from him with no problem. Mistakes happen and I over exaggerated it because of my diagnosis . Big up And and hand solo have great products i pslsmsi
How do you contact him? He hasn't responded to me on protonmail or wickr as of now.

Typical RC vendor.. God I wish I had been on the scene when it was reliable, and stocked up

"How do you contact him? He hasn't responded to me on protonmail or wickr as of now."

He seems to at least read his protonmail but isn't big on responding. Placed an order this week & accidentally cancelled it after paying for it. Emailed that night asking to change the status from Cancelled to Processing, explaining my mistake. In the morning I checked my order & it was set to Processing. Received the automated Order Complete email later that day.

Will update if my package arrives.

Placed order from Big Ups on Wed 24th, USPS tracking has it in transit with expected delivery by Sat. No problems so far, will try to keep updated.

Got my pack yesterday and the order was placed 23rd. Amazing quality as usual 👌

Am i still a shill since others have chimed in?? Not even sure what a shill is referring to? Am I supposed to be the vendor masquerading as a customer? From what I can tell he's not as verbose as I've been. Plus it seems bigups has their hand full enough and doesn't need to waste time with shill accounts 

Is there a way to prove I'm not a shill? Seems like a useless term to throw around when there's not a good way to prove otherwise. 

@gegecomp might have been around longer but his story about ordering doesn't make any sense. He's either confused about the confirmation email or something else or else it sounds made up since the discount is applied at coinpayments page

"How do you contact him? He hasn't responded to me on protonmail or wickr as of now."

He seems to at least read his protonmail but isn't big on responding. Placed an order this week & accidentally cancelled it after paying for it. Emailed that night asking to change the status from Cancelled to Processing, explaining my mistake. In the morning I checked my order & it was set to Processing. Received the automated Order Complete email later that day.

Will update if my package arrives.
Yeah I got my package, I just realized he stopped accepting a certain payment method that answered the question I had.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back