bigups4real

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone recieved anything lately from this vendor? Site said trusted person was sending out backlog while he was taking care of family. Just wondering if anyone did receive outstanding orders placed around the shutdown? 

Has anyone recieved anything lately from this vendor? Site said trusted person was sending out backlog while he was taking care of family. Just wondering if anyone did receive outstanding orders placed around the shutdown? 
Nope I never got mine. Still stuck at printing label awaiting item.The first order from them was super smooth and I trust this guy but it seems like he's out of order for now.

I saw his pastebin but the special special 2 hidden listings don't work. I don't need anything right now hope his father get better.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am sorry if there is truly a family issue here and sincerely hope for the best outcome possible for all parties concerned. 

Nonetheless there are paid orders that are unfulfilled at this time so I have to put the warning up again. I hope it will be temporary like last time. 

@2earls yea I know bigups he did have to take time off for family .I know ur job to warn us all.I'm  pretty sure all orders will be filled soon...( I hope so ) He is on some discords I mod .I'll keep ya updated when things start moving once again 

risk of closure Jesus not looking good. getting panicked about my order still in process.  He said he would be back on the 19th earliest.

All I know is that I have made several successful orders from him. Have never had a single issue. If the site was still up I wouldn't hesitate to place another. I most definitely understand the concern though. Hopefully everything goes will with him and his family. 

The pastebin got removed it seems. Really hoping for the best here.

Last edited by a moderator:
  Still waiting for request confirmation, got a donation confirmation aug 10th. I hope just by having my payment ID and a copy of donation confirmation that would be sufficient to get my request out and going. I am a new customer...i could of sworn i read somewhere that his history deletes after 7days, was wondering if anybody has any suggestions

That's not true is it?????? I know to see his desert menu, it was a password only to read and request something off the menu. From what I thought and understood from going back to past reviews(strained the fuk outta my eyes while doing!!!) was........... password + submitting request=delivery and desert door to door. "INVITE ONLY???"  I hope that's not the case, cause then I'm definitely screwed & SOL on this one! Any body somebody send me a "KITE". Im really curious now, I'm 1 for 3 & 1/2(kinda) in past recent attempts, 1st. attempt I was totally scammed and all my fault, yup I was a SUCKA!!!!!!  2nd attempt I was constantly convinced and assured, harassed nicely now that think, so donated small....& never heard another peep, poof gone!!!! 3rd attempt. was Highly recommended here, and met 1 cool, HONEST, hardworking legit V3nd0r and HES MAN OF HIS WORD, still in touch with him.

Now this ones the 1/2, lol  made donation & request. I received confirmation it was recieved  a couple hours after a family illness forced him to take leave of absence. Still haven't heard anything back from him personally, idk if he even saw, accepted or knows of my request? Anyone hear anything or could tell me if my request will still be there when he gets back?

He is definitely having family issues. Last I knew he said he had someone shipping all pending. Let’s hope for the best dudes been through hell 

This Topic is being Locked until BigUps contacts me back and confirms the date he is fulfilling all the late orders.I know a lot of ppl outta product and I don't wanna see anymore Sorry .Good Day 

@Biskobro I switched this thread to locked since it sounds like that's what you intended, but you should still be able to post on it if you have any updates. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back