bigups4real

Status
Not open for further replies.
i also wouldn't suggest trying to use RCs as add/adhd med replacements seeing as there's hardly, if any studies done on them, you'd probably be better off with one of those other substances i mentioned, at least there's a century's worth of research & studies on them.
Yeah, you are right I’m sure. Not sure I can score either of those two mentioned, I’ve read up on the RC scene off and on over several years- just never took the plunge as they say. 

Have tried:

nootropics - not even remotely similar

ephedra compounded stacks, DMHA compounds, I’ve had rit-a-lynn , C0ke, MDM@, some very speedy trippy shit, and of course shrooms. 

Most of these were years ago b4 I got the addies happening on the regular.

I share this only for a little more experience background regarding myself. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice meeting you too. N@P at first seemed that it wouldn't be functional. You will have to experiment for what works for you. When I first tried it I was awake for almost 3 days, shit was insane. So I tried doing a smaller amount which just made me feel like shit (even tough it was what is considered a moderate dose). Now I have figured out what works for me and I like it. So it's definitely worth experimenting with, and with you having a situation similar to mine, I believe you will enjoy it. 
Thanks again for your input! Can you be a bit more specific? RO@, am0unt$? 

If u don’t mind?

Thanks again for your input! Can you be a bit more specific? RO@, am0unt$? 

If u don’t mind?
This is me personally and what works for me. I probably have a higher tolerance than most. It also depends on my mood, what I'm mixing with, etc.. If I am taking my addys regular @ 60mg a day, I will do somewhere around 80-100mg a day. No addys and alcohol lol, the skies the limit. The only suggestion that I would give if to ensure you eat, drink a lot of water, take magnesium (I take 2000mg/day), a good multivitamin, and some l-tyrosine. < If I do all of those it's smooth and enjoyable, if I don't it gives me bad vasoconstriction. Worth a try though imo.

Awesome, thx for info! I take all of that, so I’m good! RO@. I’m thinking sub lings,  which how I eat my usual candies

Got my 2nd order from big ups and they are one of the best venders I have ever used... Very fast shipping and great quality 3meo

i feel like i must be one of the smartest people in the world who still hasn't embraced bitcoin...makes my brain hurt.   hope he emails me back and still allows gift card codes.  would really like to try these guys out

Does this vendor send tracking or at least a confirmation email that your order has been shipped?

Has anyone researched the Č-Łämmy-Lam solution?

i received my first order and so far so good... except for the solution which seems either extremely under dosed or now even more seeming to be the wrong chem. Something like ettttyyyzz.

The duration is short. Been working my dose up higher and higher and have yet to slur my speech or black out. If the bottle was as potent as advertised I’d have blacked out long ago. (I would have stopped upping the dose once that warm blanket wrapping around me feeling of contentedness or at least any symptoms arrived to let me known it’s the real deal and to be careful)

But nothing other than a mild peripheral buzz can be noticed. 

Anyone here researched their CLam solution? How was it for you? 

Im really hoping I can get to the bottom of this because I love the rest of the selection and would be bummed to have to go elsewhere. 

is it normal not to receive a confirmation from

bigups or nearly 4’days? just the bitcoin confirmation received?

I ordered a clam solution but it hasn't arrived yet. Really hope its not bunk but the price did make it seem a little too good to be true

Anyone post the pastebin explaining why shop is closed? Flashes up and vanishes on my tablet too fast to click on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back