bigups4real

Status
Not open for further replies.
i get 100+ orders/week and even more emails. If i missed one, i apologize. Also sometimes orders get stuck/stop updating when tracking. If you never received an order, please contact me and ill will reply asap to fix the issue.

There is no "risk of closure", im not going anywhere. Think you should change 'risk of closure' to: "99%+ success rate" or "handful out of 1000+ orders need reshipped".

ive had packs from trrc not land but i dont go calling them a scammer. because ik there is no such thing as 100% success rate and being called a scammer hurts business.

and i know i lack communication, i have 1 fucking hand. i lost my dominant hand 7 months ago. typing isnt my strongest skill and isnt very appealing to me. i do my best though and get to all messages eventually.
How would one get an invite ,read all the post no help thanks. 

As a newb I have a question; how does NEP compare to ADd. her. all IR? 

Research ive read seems like a good replacement if I am careful?

any pointers, greatly appreciated! Thx!

I’ve received 2 wonderful orders despite the skeptics, do not expect tracking but that’s not a huge deal in my book. my plants have not tried anything but NEP and am curious if anyone has any input on either his tiz or clon powder/solutions. Wondering if they are as legit as everything else I have received. Any reviews or thumbs up 👍 or thumbs down 👎 would be helpful today. Thanks again community. 

I have been on 60mg add a day for years. IMO you can't compare N@P to it. It may depend on dosages though.

Thx for your response! That’s my same dosage, only I blow though it in about 10 to 15 days. Usually 10. I tell myself not to every month now for years but I’m still doing it. 

So feeling wise how is it that NEP is not comparable? Too crazy? Recreational? Not functional focus? 

I wanna get some euphoric vibes with energy... I’m sooo bored without a stun. 

My typical stand ins have been thermogenesis compounds, just not where I want to be, you know?

Placed an order today, got confirmation that donation was recieved, had no clue theres a timer running to make donation, so after 2 failed attempts, I realized that....and ran to take care of it! Let ya know what happens

As a newb I have a question; how does NEP compare to ADd. her. all IR? 

Research ive read seems like a good replacement if I am careful?

any pointers, greatly appreciated! Thx!
I think the only stuff that would come close is @mph sulphat3 or m3thyl-@mph (small oral doses). Never had either, but the RCs ive researched so far dont come close to @dder@l, in my opinion. @dder@ll is just a mix of 75% d-@mph and 25% l-@mph.

Last edited by a moderator:
i also wouldn't suggest trying to use RCs as add/adhd med replacements seeing as there's hardly, if any studies done on them, you'd probably be better off with one of those other substances i mentioned, at least there's a century's worth of research & studies on them.

Thx for your response! That’s my same dosage, only I blow though it in about 10 to 15 days. Usually 10. I tell myself not to every month now for years but I’m still doing it. 

So feeling wise how is it that NEP is not comparable? Too crazy? Recreational? Not functional focus? 

I wanna get some euphoric vibes with energy... I’m sooo bored without a stun. 

My typical stand ins have been thermogenesis compounds, just not where I want to be, you know?
You are going thru exactly what I am. I will replay back later after I get some sleep.

@TOASTEDTACO

gotcha! I imagine there are more of us in this particular boat than we have any idea! 

Nice to meet you, btw😊
Nice meeting you too. N@P at first seemed that it wouldn't be functional. You will have to experiment for what works for you. When I first tried it I was awake for almost 3 days, shit was insane. So I tried doing a smaller amount which just made me feel like shit (even tough it was what is considered a moderate dose). Now I have figured out what works for me and I like it. So it's definitely worth experimenting with, and with you having a situation similar to mine, I believe you will enjoy it. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back