bigups4real

Status
Not open for further replies.
@LHG here is the important part quoted

1. ****ATTENTION****
  3. my father had a stroke on friday and i caught the first flight i could to be with him. im not sure how long ill be here. my plan is to find him a good in home caretaker and be back home up and running by by the 19th, if i dont find one i like itll be the 26th at the latest when my sister will be able to take a couple weeks off work to relieve me. I hardly get service here and times pretty tied up right now. All listings have been pulled from my site. Needless to say orders are behind.  Ive made arraignments and instructed a trusted friend who should get any unshipped orders out the door tomorrow 8/14. Im sure people are freaking out, calling an exit scam but thats not the case. Hope you guys understand! Im sure if youve read this, you do. You guys are great. I have more in stock back home than ever, GOD BLESS!

I'm also waiting.......

I got a bitcoin donation confirmation, and that's it. I've been burnt before, not by him tho, I'm just testing waters and dipping in a toe, before jumping. I saw not too long ago he was swamped, so keeping it optimistic. Just really wished I could of recieved at least a👍responce to my emails, something......

Just saw he had family health issues, placed order sat 10th, right after this must of happened. I Just hope his friend picks up the slack!!!!! If not I dont even know how to go about it

I placed two orders this week one on Thursday which I got a confirmation on Saturday/late Friday night around 1 AM . The other two I’m sure he didn’t get a chance to get together since the orders were placed until Saturday but I’m wondering if that confirmation late Friday night was An indication that it had shipped. Normally after the order is complete confirmation is sent it’s his been shipped. Feel horrible asking in times of tragedy But I have never gotten a confirmation from them and never Received the order a couple days after.  what I am asking is is the confirmation in complete email verification says has been placed into the mail?

mail carrier

My donation was made 5pm sat & confirmed recieved 5:45, just curious if he didn't recieve it b4 leaving will it still be there wating until he gets back? Cause I could of sworn i read something that all order history erases after 7 days? Does anybody know if this is true? And if so how do I go about taking care of it?

I also have an order in process but have not recieved any correspondence from the vendor. 1st order with this vendor and am curious if there is normally always a shipping confirmation sent out at time of departur or should I just be expecting it to pop up? Have emailed both provided PB addresses. Is there a better way to contact this vendor? Hope his father makes speedy recovery! 

Order confirmed 9/11

The Order Complete email (and change in status from Processing to Complete in the Orders section of the site) indicates the items have been shipped or at least been packed up & about to be shipped. There's no separate shipping or TN email. In my experience Order Complete means the package is on it's way & will arrive in 3 days.

As to emailing him, I personally wouldn't do so at this time as he mentioned in the pastebin that his access & availability are limited while attending to his father. It sucks to have wait but I've been in his position & wouldn't expect answering emails to be a priority right now. I'd suggest reminding him of any outstanding issues when he gets back & he'll sort you out sharpish.

The Order Complete email (and change in status from Processing to Complete in the Orders section of the site) indicates the items have been shipped or at least been packed up & about to be shipped. There's no separate shipping or TN email. In my experience Order Complete means the package is on it's way & will arrive in 3 days.

As to emailing him, I personally wouldn't do so at this time as he mentioned in the pastebin that his access & availability are limited while attending to his father. It sucks to have wait but I've been in his position & wouldn't expect answering emails to be a priority right now. I'd suggest reminding him of any outstanding issues when he gets back & he'll sort you out sharpish.
I couldn't agree more. He is going through a hard time right now and needs to focus on his family. 

I also ordered and I got informed delivery saying it printed the shipping label but awaiting so I don't think it actually shipped, nothing yet after 5 days after completed order. Oh well, but I just saw about his dad and hope he gets well.

In any case, I hope your dad gets well and you are doing alright. Good luck!

Well he took off all the products off his page while he deals with his personal issues, which is a good sign.

Ordered one batch of N3p before the restock and it was absolutely amazing. That oilish sticky goodness batch. Then I Ordered more after the restock (also when they got HEP in) and I believe I got HEP as a mistake (they even smell the same but this is more crystalline and not as white in color, it also breaks up instead of sort of smudging in clumps like the last n3p I got on my first order). The bag also wasn't labeled so it makes me even more concerned I got hep on accident amongst other reasons. 

Preformed multiple washes of different types and it still doesn't compare to the oilish N3P. id say almost entirely inactive, and feels very dirty where as the N3P felt absolutely amazing and the machines felt it every single day for around a week despite tolerance. Then once I got this i was convinced the tolerance was just out of control. Multiple days of testing tells me I was wrong and that this isn't what it should be. If it is its of very low quality which I don't believe is the case. I even busted out the dab rig for some vaping (haven't vaporized anything in well over a year!) and despite blowing massive douche sized clouds like i was in a vape store.. I didn't get a rush at all, more or less just got a bit sweaty. I vaped SI's N3P from years ago and even tiny baby hits gave me an amazing rush. I didn't vape any of the last batch but I know if I did I'd get a massive rush which plenty of people told me that was the case when they vaped theirs. I do have a small amount left I'm saving for a special occasion in about a week, I will vaporize some just to prove to myself even more I'm not psyching myself out and thinking it's tolerance, but that I got the wrong chem. 

I hope things pan out well for him and his family, and I'm going to feel bad being "that guy" sending a complaint after he opens up shop but I really believe things will be made right. I'm not worried that it won't be made right regardless, I've heard nothing but good things from this vendor for a very long time, I waited a long time before ordering and my my first order was amazing, also pretty overweight. I've never had to complain to a vendor before in my life which makes me nervous due to the timing. I don't want to come off as a douche trying to scam for a reship right after the news so I hope it doesn't seem that way to the vendor. 

Just saying my experiences so far. I've never gotten a response to any emails or messages I've sent him albeit they weren't very important and more or less dumb questions. I did contact him about the mixup, but this was before I saw  that the pastebin was updated with the news so I immediately understood the lack of response. 

But has anyone else have a mix up or did your recent batch of n3p feel as it should compared to other batches after the restock ? I'm hoping other people got the right Chem, and that this was just a mixup that happened to me. None the less all I can do is wait and hope everything turns out for the best for everyone. 

To be completely honest I don't have any doubts with this vendor pulling through and making things right when he's able to. I've already heard some people elsewhere are screaming exit scam and that just seems ridiculous. A little patience and understanding goes a long way when these things happen. 

Last edited by a moderator:
so you got a email confirmation order complete but the informed shipment doesn’t have it moving yet?
I shipped out the btc a couple of days ago, didn't get an email confirmation or anything this far. Reached out on wickr, no response. Getting a little worried but then again I didn't order until after I saw his pastebin. And I'm a new customer.

so you got a email confirmation order complete but the informed shipment doesn’t have it moving yet?
That is correct, yeah. The label printed but nothing else it seems. Makes sense if his family issues started on friday and label was printed on saturday.

I placed order before he shut down to attend to family emergency. My order shows confirmed, paid but nothing else. No emails. No shipping notices. I did see a reply earlier where previous customer seems to attest to this not being out of the ordinary with vendor and that it should arrive 3 days following order confirmed. Day 4 today and nothing came so will keep waiting. 

I placed order before he shut down to attend to family emergency. My order shows confirmed, paid but nothing else. No emails. No shipping notices. I did see a reply earlier where previous customer seems to attest to this not being out of the ordinary with vendor and that it should arrive 3 days following order confirmed. Day 4 today and nothing came so will keep waiting. 
Yeah this is like day 6 for me and nothing is here yet. I don't think anything is going to go out until the family emergency is attended to, which is way more important honestly. We shall see.

Ordered one batch of N3p before the restock and it was absolutely amazing. That oilish sticky goodness batch. Then I Ordered more after the restock (also when they got HEP in) and I believe I got HEP as a mistake (they even smell the same but this is more crystalline and not as white in color, it also breaks up instead of sort of smudging in clumps like the last n3p I got on my first order). The bag also wasn't labeled so it makes me even more concerned I got hep on accident amongst other reasons. 

Preformed multiple washes of different types and it still doesn't compare to the oilish N3P. id say almost entirely inactive, and feels very dirty where as the N3P felt absolutely amazing and the machines felt it every single day for around a week despite tolerance. Then once I got this i was convinced the tolerance was just out of control. Multiple days of testing tells me I was wrong and that this isn't what it should be. If it is its of very low quality which I don't believe is the case. I even busted out the dab rig for some vaping (haven't vaporized anything in well over a year!) and despite blowing massive douche sized clouds like i was in a vape store.. I didn't get a rush at all, more or less just got a bit sweaty. I vaped SI's N3P from years ago and even tiny baby hits gave me an amazing rush. I didn't vape any of the last batch but I know if I did I'd get a massive rush which plenty of people told me that was the case when they vaped theirs. I do have a small amount left I'm saving for a special occasion in about a week, I will vaporize some just to prove to myself even more I'm not psyching myself out and thinking it's tolerance, but that I got the wrong chem. 

I hope things pan out well for him and his family, and I'm going to feel bad being "that guy" sending a complaint after he opens up shop but I really believe things will be made right. I'm not worried that it won't be made right regardless, I've heard nothing but good things from this vendor for a very long time, I waited a long time before ordering and my my first order was amazing, also pretty overweight. I've never had to complain to a vendor before in my life which makes me nervous due to the timing. I don't want to come off as a douche trying to scam for a reship right after the news so I hope it doesn't seem that way to the vendor. 

Just saying my experiences so far. I've never gotten a response to any emails or messages I've sent him albeit they weren't very important and more or less dumb questions. I did contact him about the mixup, but this was before I saw  that the pastebin was updated with the news so I immediately understood the lack of response. 

But has anyone else have a mix up or did your recent batch of n3p feel as it should compared to other batches after the restock ? I'm hoping other people got the right Chem, and that this was just a mixup that happened to me. None the less all I can do is wait and hope everything turns out for the best for everyone. 

To be completely honest I don't have any doubts with this vendor pulling through and making things right when he's able to. I've already heard some people elsewhere are screaming exit scam and that just seems ridiculous. A little patience and understanding goes a long way when these things happen. 
I’ve also had a few issues with my recent order. Was ordered after the N3P restock but I have no prior experience with N3P but my experience with this new batch was basically lacking any euphoria. I had to continue to up my dose to feel any effect which just ended up edgy and negative so now that you mention it the effects do seem consistent with reports of N3H. He mentioned N3P was banned in the county of origin so it would make sense that he is shipping N3H as a replacement. My experience with H3x3n was amazing and whatever it is I received is garbage which is a total bummer since he reassured me it was the same batch as before. 

Also, I ordered the CLam solution and it’s either severely underdosed or a totally different chemical. It’s effects are more like etizolam. 

So bummed after all the raving reviews. Seems like this ‘family emergency’ could be a front for losing N3P source and the orders that went out are just getting burned. 

I’ve also had a few issues with my recent order. Was ordered after the N3P restock but I have no prior experience with N3P but my experience with this new batch was basically lacking any euphoria. I had to continue to up my dose to feel any effect which just ended up edgy and negative so now that you mention it the effects do seem consistent with reports of N3H. He mentioned N3P was banned in the county of origin so it would make sense that he is shipping N3H as a replacement. My experience with H3x3n was amazing and whatever it is I received is garbage which is a total bummer since he reassured me it was the same batch as before. 

Also, I ordered the CLam solution and it’s either severely underdosed or a totally different chemical. It’s effects are more like etizolam. 

So bummed after all the raving reviews. Seems like this ‘family emergency’ could be a front for losing N3P source and the orders that went out are just getting burned. 
If you aren't getting strong empathogenic serotoniny feels from around 25mg and up insufflated then you don't have n3p. That's a good rule of thumb I'd say. Sounds like you got hep too. Smaller doses insufflated gives decent Stimulation as well. If you're vaping it then any dose should give a pleasant cathinone rush but obviously the more the stronger the rush but no serotonin feels when vaped. This is completely void of Serotonin, and after working my way up to 80mg vaped hits (after 2 washes) and getting a rush comparable to like 5mg of previous nep I've vaped I gave up on it. I've also had h3x and this doesn't compare. H3x is garbage compared to n3p but it also is active in similar dosage ranges as n3p while h3p is barely active in huge piles 

I don't think the family emergency is a front to buy time to exit for a bad batch. If he got a bad batch i really think he'd make things right. Why lose so much future business over one bad purchase when he has a good, and steady business that keeps growing. And he has a solid reputation. I just don't think that'd make any sense if I look at it from a vendors perspective, to just throw that away would be silly. Especially if it was just one bad batch of n3p. That's one Chem out of many new chems he has in stock that have been reported to land successfully before or during this happening. I'm sure if he lost money on a bad restock he wouldn't have a problem Offering other chems he just picked up, or refunds to avoid losing future money. 

None the less it's money spent on my part and Id like to hold on to my faith that it will be made right, I've never been burned by a vendor before and I've seen plenty of people get burned by shady vendors over the years and this doesn't look or atleast feel like an exit scam to me based on what I've seen. 

Last edited by a moderator:

If you aren't getting strong empathogemjc serotoniny feels from around 25mg insufflated then you don't have n3p. Sounds like you got hep too. Smaller doses insufflated gives decent Stimulation as well. If you're vaping it then any dose should give a pleasant cathinone rush but obviously the more the stronger the rush but no serotonin feels when vaped. This is completely void of Serotonin, and after working my way up to 80mg vaped hits (after 2 washes) and getting a rush comparable to like 5mg of previous nep I've vaped I gave up on it. I've also had h3x and this doesn't compare. H3x is garbage compared to n3p but it also is active in similar dosage ranges as n3p while h3p is barely active in huge piles 

I don't think the family emergency is a front to buy time to exit for a bad batch. If he got a bad batch i really think he'd make things right. Why lose so much future business over one bad purchase when he has a good, and steady business that keeps growing. And he has a solid reputation. I just don't think that'd make any sense if I look at it from a vendors perspective, to just throw that away would be silly. Especially if it was just one bad batch of n3p. That's one Chem out of many new chems he has in stock that have been reported to land successfully before or during this happening. I'm sure if he lost money on a bad restock he wouldn't have a problem Offering other chems he just picked up, or refunds to avoid losing future money. 

None the less it's money spent on my part and Id like to hold on to my faith that it will be made right, I've never been burned by a vendor before and I've seen plenty of people get burned by shady vendors over the years and this doesn't look or atleast feel like an exit scam to me based on what I've seen. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back