bigups4real

Status
Not open for further replies.
i bet who scream scammer are vendors or scamming as thought this guy was a scammer to but no some people are just neuritic and cant wait a few days and others just idk there always on there people who cry wolf everyplace so its always been there people crying scammers. I got mine and was the last to call him a scammer as It does not feel like one at all.

This guy is legit. And if he a selective scammer than that sucks and would suck for me so yea...Chill I will be leaving this THREAD not forum as this place was not friendly and helpful like reddit was. I still use this site but won't replay everone thinks your a shill like some cold war shit

Last edited by a moderator:
OK SOMETHING IS UP WHERE IS HE NO ORDER OCONFRIM OR ANYTHING!!!! god damn it i write some hallmark shit about and nothing before i used to get a order confirm  but not today iam just gonna relax but this no communaction thing it really a bad thing look at pgc turned out to be. I sound like a god dman meme of some of these people now jesus lol just noticed gonna go away from this site away neeed a vaction. be b back next month or so.

i get 100+ orders/week and even more emails. If i missed one, i apologize. Also sometimes orders get stuck/stop updating when tracking. If you never received an order, please contact me and ill will reply asap to fix the issue.

There is no "risk of closure", im not going anywhere. Think you should change 'risk of closure' to: "99%+ success rate" or "handful out of 1000+ orders need reshipped".

ive had packs from trrc not land but i dont go calling them a scammer. because ik there is no such thing as 100% success rate and being called a scammer hurts business.

and i know i lack communication, i have 1 fucking hand. i lost my dominant hand 7 months ago. typing isnt my strongest skill and isnt very appealing to me. i do my best though and get to all messages eventually.

@BigUps let me explain. There was never any insinuation that your business is closing. It is just what the automatic message says when I put a topic under special surveillance. It was just removed when I read that Emersonredux received his first order  (although I am pretty confused about the rest of his post).

@emersonredux I was watching the progress of your order to decide whether or not to keep this thread open. 

So for now, it will remain open, but I only want to see reviews of orders received or questions about the vendor. If you have a problem with your order, as always, try to take it up with the vendor before posting. If you have already tried and can't get a response then put @2earls in your post or better yet pm me if you are able to. 

If we keep this strictly to order reviews then we will reach a concensus on the vendor in the correct manner. Try to keep good communication going on both sides and I bet that will eliminate a lot of the issues. 

I've been lurking for awhile (and scammed a few emails/sites), so I was skeptical to send a donation to anyone.  However,  BigUps, you've been amazing.  Very professional, quick turnaround, and everything spot on (multiple different items). 

Two order in (sorry forgot to post my review), received confirmation the next day from donation, delivery in three days upon confirmation. A+ service.

Side note, thanks to everyone to post on this site!

Yes i got got my order in. But yes people need to stop posting life stories on here they do nothing but derail this thread just look at the beginning. Just PM the mod like he said and contact the vendor..

Daymmm I was finally ready to place my first order but the NeePs price doubled!

I was uber excited based off of reviews of that product in particular but I know there was a recent restock and with it an apparent large shift in price point.

I’d be a lot more confident placing my order knowing it was the same supplier/quality but wouldn’t a dramatic change in price point to a change in supplier!!? Too many times this has happened with other vendors and ended up paying X2 for a bunk product after a supplier change.  

Hoping I didn’t miss the boat!

I got my order today. Ordered thursday, shipped friday morning, got here on Monday. Very quick experience. Definitely not a scam.

A++ for this vendor, very quick. Product seems good and legit. Best |\|3P I've ever had.

TACO TUESDAY! hi taco .. what part of the US? how long till your LL arrived? Contents? pleaseee thinking of making an order.

Decided to try again .. similar product .. hopefully its in stock .. but BigUps did refund me for the inconvenience of last time.

Order Placed: 8/06

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back