bigups4real

Status
Not open for further replies.
@BigUps if Emersonredux reports back that things are back on track I will remove the risk of closure. It just means we are keeping a closer eye than usual, but I expect this will all work out. Thanks for participating. 

He’s usually 100 he made one mistake and let me keep the extra. Stand up dude

bigups4real.com

Clap Clap

Will vouch and yes I know this is only my second post. I ordered on Wednesday and received item today. 100% legit.

It worked for me as posted above. This was my first time ever ordering any rc online and I am very happy. Also is it within the rules for me to describe how the transaction (without too much detail)

Last edited by a moderator:
I received my order from him about a week ago. It was a little underweight, maybe some product stuck to the bag? I'm satisfied though.

Ordered on 7/25, order confirmation received on 7/26, package arrived 7/29. I ordered 5g NEP, its amazing. 

I've done several transactions, arrived as ordered every time. Usually very quickly, but there have been a couple of times where it's taken longer. In my experience this vendor simply doesn't reply to emails. Overall the best I've ever worked with despite lack of communication.

The order I placed on the 24th arrived at my spot on the West Coast three days later. Satisfied with the shipping time, product, & price. Placed another order tonight.

Alright 10 days now, didn't receive anything, no response to emails, written it off as a loss.

Avoid.

My god came back here it is like a warzone. I dont want say anthing but its all good..

Last edited by a moderator:
Completely legit... Not sure why someone has not received their order... mine came in 5 days... 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon:
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  6. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  7. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  10. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  11. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  12. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  13. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  14. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  15. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  16. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  19. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  20. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
Back