BITCOIN ADVICE

The simplest way to procure your genuine Trezor One is to buy it at the official Trezor shop, official Amazon shop or from ***official resellers.*** - I own both models from Trezor. So are you thinking I dont' know what legit Trezors look like??

Or that I am really just gonna go through all the effort to sell you Chinese Knock offs..and want to rob you. Yes DoomKitty. Thank you Mr. Wisdom.

Damn you get butthurt and defensive so easy!! Just letting people know the reality out there that yes PLENTY of people go through all that trouble to scam because having malware preinstalled on a trezor can get you a fuckton of money.  Was i specifically referring to you and your hustle?!? Nope. This place is ripe with both vulnerable people to scam and people trying to scam them and if you and others are going to suggest/sell the Trezor people should most definitely know the risks.  This thread is called ‘Bitcoin Advice’ not ‘Bitcoin Hustles’ ffs.....

-Ms Wisdom

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I am just clarifying as you said: This is called "Bitcoin Advice" - which people clearly have a massive need for. People also have a need for wallet security and understanding managing their BTC once in possession, and including a free coupon in services to make that equipment free qualifies as "Bitcoin Hustling" in your book, that's fine.

Clarity of the message is all that's most important. That and understanding the authenticity of the message, and value of service provided.

If you got all the emails as my team does about people paying fees from stupid high to frighteningly stupid high. Maybe your perspective would be

different as no one is "butt-hurt" from EuroMeds my friend. 

Cheers

Reading this makes me realize I know very little about crypto. Kind at the level of a kid who has worked out how to spend a € in change haha. Definitely need to keep updateed on the latest goings-on. Any suggestion for reading otger than dbg?

Best way to get cheap bitcoin is transfer funds to Revolut app and then transfer to Bitstamp to purchase bitcoin. Works out cheapest, with minimal charges, far less than the likes of Coinbase or a marketplace

Best way to get cheap bitcoin is transfer funds to Revolut app and then transfer to Bitstamp to purchase bitcoin. Works out cheapest, with minimal charges, far less than the likes of Coinbase or a marketplace
That only works in some locales... Only Europe really.

As part of offering SatoshiLabs Trezor Hardware Wallets, included with that will be VIP access to more information about Wallets(very specific ones), the best content I have produced about Bitcoin best practices, additional crypto services, all aimed at taking whoever might feel at the bottom of the food chain in terms of BTC EDUCATION, simply in terms of acquiring, storing, transacting, and safety to as high level of education as one desires in terms of best practices, minimal fees, maximum value, and videos and content which supports and serves as tutorials for which one can watch like a course. 

100% Satisfaction Guaranteed, as promised to the DBG team..while the upfront cost of a trezor will be retail, half the proceeds with benefit DBG, and EuroMeds will be adding a coupon voucher which makes the expense charged for the wallet, which allows for equal value in services/products provided.

2020 is and will be a year of continued massive action..We hope to have your support. For those who keep asking for menus, please try asking a better question.. "Hello, as a service provider can you provide X or Y medicine/exotic/OTC medication which I need" - We are not a restaurant..we have had menus in the past, and others have menus, just to maximize efficiency and value..The better question is "EuroMeds I am from DBG what do you have as far as "this class of medicine offered in the US or UK or EU?" What kind of expense and options do you have?"

Please feel free to email me at EuroMedsVIP@protonmail.com to be added to the list..first 50 spots are filling up(regarding hardware wallets and exclusivity of content). This is not mandatory, and it's only a "IF interested" contact for more information. Otherwise, for any and all BTC related questions anyone might think we can provide assistance with, especially for existing clients, please reach out.

**This same message will be on EuroMeds E-Mail only Sources** as a means of offering service, not solicitation. We can refuse business, just as every community member has a choice for services provided. 

Cheers

Ciao, Du Rien

Respectfully

Last edited:
@Fenrir Mining fees generally aren’t determined by the wallet itself they are determined by the amount you are transferring and the time scale in which you want the transfer to be confirmed on the blockchain.  Most all wallets will suggest fees to pay but you can choose your own.  Just remember if you don’t pay enough your transaction can take many hours and occasionally be rejected.  Electrum or Wasabi are good for desktop applications and Blockstream Green Wallet is excellent for mobile applications.  

Last edited by a moderator:
@Fenrir Mining fees generally aren’t determined by the wallet itself they are determined by the amount you are transferring and the time scale in which you want the transfer to be confirmed on the blockchain.  Most all wallets will suggest fees to pay but you can choose your own.  Just remember if you don’t pay enough your transaction can take many hours and occasionally be rejected.  Electrum or Wasabi are good for desktop applications and Blockstream Green Wallet is excellent for mobile applications.  
Think it said mining fee. It was a fee anyhow. More than normal, massively if it increases the more you move. These wallets are sketchy.

Does it matter which one? Are others better than others? It was involved in a phishing scam last year.

Certain wallets are Vanilla, certain wallets are for those with great understanding... What wallet is a important question... Especially the more crypto or BTC you hold.. Its as important as it gets friend..

It was electrum. There was a phishing scam last year or year before. I used electrum.org the official site, so I was safe. But i read on here some have been burnt. Never had high mining fee before. 

@Fenrir Yes electrum wallets were part of a phishing scam last year and should always be downloaded from official website.  Electrum wallet allows for you to manually input miner fees so there shouldn’t be a problem of paying too much in fees as long as you’re willing to wait for the transaction to confirm.  Here’s a decent little write up about how to do transaction fees in Electrum: https://bitcoinelectrum.com/how-to-manually-set-transaction-fees/

It seems like i read this somewhere recently.  Is it true you can use a bitcoin ATM to load your electrum wallet?  Put cash in the machine?  Sounds kind of strange, but I don't want to draw from bank account into coin mama, then send to wallet.  Looking to eliminate a step and reduce delays.

Regards.

Mozambatower

It seems like i read this somewhere recently.  Is it true you can use a bitcoin ATM to load your electrum wallet?  Put cash in the machine?  Sounds kind of strange, but I don't want to draw from bank account into coin mama, then send to wallet.  Looking to eliminate a step and reduce delays.

Regards.

Mozambatower
If it has a section to manually add an address you could credit any wallet I would of thought. Unless it's only scansqr code

If it has a section to manually add an address you could credit any wallet I would of thought. Unless it's only scansqr code
The ones near me required a coinme wallet. Unless I missed a step where I could input my own address. It's been a few years.

Regards.

Mozambatower
Yes, there are ATM machines where you insert cash into the machine then scan the code from your electrum wallet app to add btc to your wallet.  It is very convenient and easy to use.  You can search online for a cash to bitcoin atm near your location by searching "bitcoin atm near me" or something similar.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back