BITCOIN ADVICE

I tried a couple times in the 2 years before I donated and each time got aggravated and said  fuck it. Finally the last time I read a bunch of shit on here and some on Google and figured it out.  I used coinmama to buy and had liberty for the wallet.  I figured these 2 out easy without any problems. I got it all set and going in about 2 hours. If all else fails and and can't figure it out shoot me a message. 

SHAKE PAY WORKS!!!!!! They use e-transfers but they accepted mine in less then a minute. Then you need to download the mobile app to send it to the electrum wallet which also took less then a minute. There fee is like .01%....to the point were I didnt even notice it. ENJOY!

Reactions: Rec
I just set up a electum wallet set up a seed phrase which was a heap of different wordsthen I created a pin code and a wallet name does this sound right I'm using a android phone it brings up a code and amount description and a picture of a square barcode on the page I just want to receive some bitcoin as my pal is going to purchase as I only have driving license and no passport I just want to know if I'm on the right track ov been reading alot in the very helpful bitcoin section thanks dbg .I crack this if it kills me.

I want to do this so I can donate and try and open some new doors my friend says he's going to buy the bitcoin then send to my wallet also on electrum wallet it says default wallet??? Any advice would be appreciated happy Sunday to all

Yes that all sounds right @Rec. When your friend is ready to send you funds they can either use the QR Code (square barcode thing) or manually type ( or copy/paste if you text them the address or something) the string of letters and numbers that is your “receiving address”.  Regardless of the method they use to get your receiving address they need to triple check that it is correct.   One letter off and you will never see those funds again.  Once they send the funds it will take anywhere from minutes to multiple hours depending on the fee setting they used.  Hope this helps and good luck!

• Thanks
Reactions: Rec
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back