Bitcoin with Cash App

Biskoinferno

It seems to me this cash app is a joke .It could just be me having these issues with them.I have my card and bank account linked ,I got verified and received a bitcoin wallet. For some reason I can't add any funds to my cash app ,I tried store's that they said you can load money to your cash app card and all declined. I tried to Add funds through app from debit card and linked bank and denied over and over .There is no customer support to actually talk to to solve the issue .Shit had me stressed all damn day .So I just did the usual coinbase and wait it out the 3-5 days till it clears...I was all for this instant bitcoin buy then transfer to my external wallet but in the end it failed for me ...Anyone else issues with cash app??????

Thanks TTYS

:)

Are you trying to add funds to your cashapp first and then buy bitcoin or are you trying to just buy bitcoin? I just click the squiggle line at the bottom when you open the app and that opens the "Investing" part and then click on bitcoin and then click buy.  It never declines me.  I dont add funds to my cashapp first.

@DoomKitty I tried both ways several times,So many declining in one day I'm locked out LOL....

And its not on my Banks end ,it was not being processed from Square Inc. that owns Cash App.

I called my back they could see square not approving it.I have plenty of funds for the transaction.

Went CRAZY gave up and went the coinbase route ,now I gotta do the whole 3-5 business days till clears.

I'm only a level 3 on coinbase so instant card limit is 100$/per wk. What a joke ....

@DoomKitty I was gonna try CHIME account but not sure if you just invest in the bitcoin ,I don't see where they have a wallet where the coin actually goes to so I could transfer to external wallet. For mobile app any recommended wallet's ??? I've only used coinomi or Mycelium in the past ...

I'm REALLY surprised you are having all these issues with the Cash App. I've been using it since release (as Sq. Cash), and have  referred at least 30-40 people. 

And I personally walked at least half of those people through the process of buying (and also withdrawing) BTC through the Cash App, and I've never seen this error.

I've also bought and sold at least a few grand worth of BTC through the app in the past year or so alone.

I'd really recommend contacting support at this point. They are usually very fast to respond, and actually seem inclined to to provide a fairly positive experience as they assist you. I probably sound like a shill at this point 😆 but I honestly am just extremely picky about payment methods, providers, protocols, platforms, etc. (and primarily partial to cryptos), and the Cash App has earned a very respectable position in my book.

Wish you the best of luck resolving this issue!

Signed,

null

It seems to me this cash app is a joke .It could just be me having these issues with them.I have my card and bank account linked ,I got verified and received a bitcoin wallet. For some reason I can't add any funds to my cash app ,I tried store's that they said you can load money to your cash app card and all declined. I tried to Add funds through app from debit card and linked bank and denied over and over .There is no customer support to actually talk to to solve the issue .Shit had me stressed all damn day .So I just did the usual coinbase and wait it out the 3-5 days till it clears...I was all for this instant bitcoin buy then transfer to my external wallet but in the end it failed for me ...Anyone else issues with cash app??????

Thanks TTYS

:)
I had soooo much trouble with CashApp initially but if you can get it working it's awesome. I use Chime for my checking account and that's what I have linked to CashApp but I don't know if that matters. Sorry I can't offer more advice :(  

@DoomKitty on the Blockstream wallet what option do you choose to send,that seems best ? I see I have a Fast,Med,& Slow option to choose each one goes through a certain amount of blocks to complete the transaction. I'm thinking med would probably be fine 12 blocks, up to two hours to complete and probably a lot lower fee than the fast transaction....

That sucks! I cant believe you’re having those issues...muscat be something with cashapp. Because that’s by far the easiest way I’ve found to buy bitcoin fast and easy...worst part was waiting to get verified but that wasn’t anywhere near as long as coinbase takes. I buy bitcoin on cash app then transfer to blockchain...super easy and simple

It's with everybody.  I got denied as well through coinmama and I've been using them for years and now my limit is $50.   Seems like btc is going through something called halving.  If you've ever heard of a stock halving and their stockholders double their value, it's the same type of thing.  When btc gets to a certain level, it halves.  This has happened 4 times or so from what I understand and so everyone buys and waits till it kind of gets to this certain number of btc sold, kind of like being the one millionth customer.  No one sells and therefore none is available from the sellers because they want to stay in business.  Sellers of btc stop selling so they don't go out of business.  I had to re-verify on coinmama.  I had a bit of btc in my wallet and gained $200 overnight.  I hope it keeps going up.  I had no idea this was happening, but apparently it happened last night so the days leading up to it, everyone was buying in anticipation.  Hopefully things will calm down.  I think when people start getting the feeling the btc will start coming down in price, people will sell again and you'll be able to buy. I am by far no expert so if you are one, please explain to us what this is.

I’ve been looking in to cash app and bit coin as a newbie to all of this.  It seems to me that you loose the anonymity you get with bit coin by using cash app. Am I wrong here ? Any input is appreciated.  

Last edited by a moderator:
It’s bullshit won’t even verify me but let me buy all the stocks all I want ! I really hate cash app only time I use it is when people owe me money which takes 3.74$ to take off card!! 

@DoomKitty I have tried writing you a pm but you aren't accepting mail. I hate bothering @boldmold all the time although he is so sweet. I am not verified yet and need to donate asap and order. If you can write me or up in VIP section. I am so sick and losing my mind. Thank you in advance sweetkitty!

@Heavenlee try to find a btc atm (google maps) and use green walet if you are in a pinch and need to get some btc. Cashapp is not easy to get setup to the point i gave up

$App is worthless garbage and their customer service might be even worse then their product. 

$App is worthless garbage and their customer service might be even worse then their product. 
I set everything up ,got my account approved and still couldn't buy any Bitcoin ,add $ to my account , NOTHING.. Deleted it and cut up the $app card . Useless to me .Some ppl.have no problems I just don't get it .

@DoomKitty @droppin23 Have you ever seen anything like this.  I just got an email this morning from Cash App prohibiting me from purchasing BTC!!!

cash_app.PNG

They didn't give a reason, but I was also denied from Coinbase originally because my state drivers license is expired by ONE month due to COVID (the police and DMV are allowing expired ID's for up to a year).  Do we think that these apps didn't get the same memo?  Cash App didn't give me an option to upload a passport which is up-to-date.  This is just ridiculous!!! 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back