Bitcoin with Cash App

I generally will buy from Cash app and then send to non-KYC (know your customer) exchange. Just hard to beat Cash app ease and price.

Kucoin, Bitfinex, Coinex, BitForex, Changelly, Bytbit, FTX are some non-KYC exchanges for US users. Outside of the US, Binance is the largest. (Binance.US is KYC.)

I like Kucoin and FTX. For me it's more of a hassle getting fiat money on these, so I get BTC on Cash and then move over. I mostly prefer to keep as USDT or USDC stablecoins and spend as XMR privacy coin (safer, faster, lower trx fee).

I generally will buy from Cash app and then send to non-KYC (know your customer) exchange. Just hard to beat Cash app ease and price.

Kucoin, Bitfinex, Coinex, BitForex, Changelly, Bytbit, FTX are some non-KYC exchanges for US users. Outside of the US, Binance is the largest. (Binance.US is KYC.)

I like Kucoin and FTX. For me it's more of a hassle getting fiat money on these, so I get BTC on Cash and then move over. I mostly prefer to keep as USDT or USDC stablecoins and spend as XMR privacy coin (safer, faster, lower trx fee).
What are usdt/usdc stablecoins? 

Value pegged to fiat currency (in the case of those 2, the USD) so they're not as volatile.

Cash app is a joke, just like venmo and PayPal. They hired some company to design an automated system that reviews all transactions and decides which ones to decline or approve. The joke? Even when your transaction gets reviewed and you call and talk to 4 managers and they all say you did everything correctly and the system just deciding to not let you do anything with your hard earned money. 

Unfortunately it's not a joke and that's how they operate. I'm a full stack developer, and know there is always an override. That's crazy to me how they can hold people's money hostage based on their $bitty duct taped together ai program that s#cks a#ð. Excuse my language, but they have all been a huge time sink for me lately. I used them for years to order mags. Now it's taking 1-3 days longer than it should, & me being anxious feels awful for telling my vendor I'll send it now just to find it's under review and I have to wait a day or two :( I usually end up tipping $20 for the inconvenience. 

Tldr: They need to fix they software as it's bs that none of their employees have any control over what's happening and it's ppls $$

Greetings, 

Jiub with love

Try KuCoin. A bit more expensive, but if you keep some of their coin (KCS) on hand, transaction fees are less. Check out tutorials on YouTube (Coin Bureau channel has a good one)...

@Biskobro Yes you need to call the customer service  number  off Google then call. You won't get anyone but you can choose option 1 for call back. They do actually call. Guy walked me through it. 

You will have take pics of your debit card and license and the tell if your working and tell where you work. Its really weird and something I wish they would told me before putting $100 bucks in Bitcoin through them. 

Oh and in order to buy anything from a store you basically have over pay because they don't let you sell  voin if falls below. 0.001 Bit. I'm yelling at them today.

Good Afternoon to All,

RE:  Sending Bitcoin Directly From CashApp?

Once you have purchased Bitcoin and it is in your CashApp account, is it possible to send a party Bitcoin funds directly from your CashApp account?  Or, do you have to transfer your Bitcoin to a external wallet first?  If anyone knows, I would appreciate you letting me know.

Thank you,

David

@davidnc1959 you can sent directly from cash app. They do limit it to 1 per 24 hrs, as I found out the hard way. As well as minimum of 0.001 btc which I believe is roughly $50 

Best wishes and much love, 

Jiub 

There are different types of app development studios that you may choose from. I recommend  mlsdev.com/blog/how-to-create-social-media-app. Some of them offer their services online, while others offer their services locally. For instance, studios that offer their services online have websites that contain all the information about their company.

Be very careful when contacting Cashapp customer service. If you Google it you’ll finds MANY search results that look legitimate but they are NOT!!!   Square Inc, which owns Cashapp appears to offer a phone number but its a scammer. When you call it shows on caller ID  as Square Inc .  SCAM. Unfortunately the ONLY ACCESS TO CUSTOMER SERVICE is through the Cashapp contact chat bot and f/u with their email.

Scammers are dirt bags waiting to jump @ any mistake so please BEWARE AND ONLY USE CASHAPP (in app ) CUSTOMER SERVICE.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Biskobro Yes you need to call the customer service  number  off Google then call. You won't get anyone but you can choose option 1 for call back. They do actually call. Guy walked me through it. 

You will have take pics of your debit card and license and the tell if your working and tell where you work. Its really weird and something I wish they would told me before putting $100 bucks in Bitcoin through them. 

Oh and in order to buy anything from a store you basically have over pay because they don't let you sell  voin if falls below. 0.001 Bit. I'm yelling at them today.
@Biskobro

Careful. Know someone who got robbed of all her money on Cash after calling number on Google. This was about a year ago. At that time, Cash did NOT have a customer service number. Everything was over email/through the app.

Whoever was on the other end of the phone pretended to be rep and got her name, dob, card number and pin, then used that to change number and email on account. Imagine what else they might've done with all that info.

Rotten cherry on top - Cash (the real) treated her like the criminal; wouldn't restore her account or even attempt to do any investigation.

@rootshealer

Yea I said fuk Cash and deleted my account and all information like a month later ... My account got locked for no reason and I couldn't do anything. I did see a BIG Cash scam and that's when I deleted my account and all personal information. I never got robbed but the fact that a shit load of people did made me feel it wasn't safe and wasn't worth it when The Coin8ase works just fine with a external wallet...

Regards

@rootshealer I’m sure by now you realize you were giving personal info to scammers. THERE IS NO TELEPHONE NUMBER FOR CASHAPP THAT IS LEGIT!!!

Many will be listed on Google and even pop up in a bubble while you’re searching. These are SCAM NUMBERS!

The only way to reach them is through the app itself. They are assholes…my advice is deleted their app and use a trusted method. All seems fine until it’s NOT ‼️

Last edited by a moderator:
Good Afternoon to All,

RE:  Sending Bitcoin Directly From CashApp?

Once you have purchased Bitcoin and it is in your CashApp account, is it possible to send a party Bitcoin funds directly from your CashApp account?  Or, do you have to transfer your Bitcoin to a external wallet first?  If anyone knows, I would appreciate you letting me know.

Thank you,

David
Please, don't do this for illicit transactions. If a vendor is too lazy to provide a unique payment address, the address that they use could eventually get flagged. You could find yourself banned from Cash (or Coinbase or any other KYC outfit).

If you really do not want to deal with 2 wallets (from Cash to Electrum for example), use a spot trading outfit like FixedFloat.com and send from Cash to FF where you exchange your BTC for Monero/XMR. The Monero/XMR receiving address will be the XMR payment address the vendor gives you (or consider Feather wallet if you want your own Monero wallet).

If your vendor doesn't accept XMR, you may wish to reconsider your patronage with them, as this is the gold standard for privacy and OpSec.

@Theflukeishere When you transfer from the atm to the wallet?  That is determined by the atm.  Usually they charge very high percentage fees as a way of making lots of profit.  Anywhere from 7-15% it seems.  The atm should tell you!

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back