Bitcoin with Cash App

@Biskobro 😾 Damn, that totally sucks!! I set mine up close to when they started working with bitcoin so i am guessing their verification process was heaps more lenient.  I also was already using Cashapp so maybe that's why?  Anyways, sorry it didn't work out for you. 

@Clarissa If there is anything out of the ordinary they will definitely deny you is what ive heard.  And they usually wont tell you why because they dont want to give away any info that might help scammers bypass their authentication process or whatever.  Ive known some people to get denied because the pictures were out of focus, so that could be it.  Always use well lit, preferably natural light to take the pics.  And yes, if the license is expired they definitely wont approve.  Good luck!

I set everything up ,got my account approved and still couldn't buy any Bitcoin ,add $ to my account , NOTHING.. Deleted it and cut up the $app card . Useless to me .Some ppl.have no problems I just don't get it .
@Biskobro lover you I haven'talked to you lately!  

I can relate to you all especially @Clarissa I thought I had duel state residency. When I moved to Florida just for the winters I got a license so I could fish for free if you are a Florida resident. I made a big mistake because it cancelled out my Colorado ID. I have sent in all documents to prove my residency still nothing. @Clarissa I will DM you but I commiserate with you. When I was caught for illegal cultivation they take your licence 6 moths. I have waited 5 years to have a clean record. Oh I also had a DUI even though I was not drinking I had whippets in my car so I had a charge for driving under the influence of inhalants. Embarrassing but was not even doing them but refused the test because I did have zannies in my system. For 5 years I have been waiting to drive legally and now because of Covid. So I am stuck it sucks! At least one good thing we are one of 12 states that shut down schools and doing online classes. I would not have my child go to school personally for me. The kids are happy they still see their friends and play with my pug they think he's a toy! Over 900 children have died from Covid but the ramifications of them bringing home to house members that has underlying conditions is too much of a risk for me.

@Clarissa I have known people who have been denied for one reason or another and resubmitted the info and gotten approved.  I would only try again if you are able to renew your license though.  I think now that theyve gotten so popular as a way to easily purchase bitcoin they've seriously upped their standards/protocols.  I cant tell you how many people ive heard of in the last two or three months get banned from cashapp. 

@DoomKitty Well thanks for the re-assurance.  Sounds like I'm taking a trip to the eye doctor to get approval for a new license.

Hopefully someone will be smart enough to make a new "CashApp" soon with less restrictions.  Holla at me when that happens!

I set everything up ,got my account approved and still couldn't buy any Bitcoin ,add $ to my account , NOTHING.. Deleted it and cut up the $app card . Useless to me .Some ppl.have no problems I just don't get it .
SAME! I didnt even bother getting the card. My latest interaction with customer service was quite frustrating. Then they asked for a review and you best believe I rated that as low as possible. 

@DoomKitty When I first signed up for CashApp I bought a small amount (like $10) just to test it out.  And after they denied me for Withdrawls and Deposits (I guess the issue with my ID), they still kept it!  I mean it's only $10 so I don't care, but still.  Why are they keeping the money if I'm not approved?  I just got an eye exam so I should be getting a new DMV drivers license in the mail soon.  I want to try to reapply.  I'm pretty sure I'm still denied, but when I go to "Pay" it says "To: Name, $Cashtag, Phone Email".  But why no BTC hash address?  Isn't that how we pay our vendors?  Unless there's a feature I'm blocked from.

@Clarissa You are approved to purchase BTC and therefore “invest” but you have to go through additional hoops to be able to do anything with it.  Being denied from withdrawals and deposits means you can’t use the BTC.  “Withdrawal” meaning the same as “spending” in this context.  Hope that makes sense.  It’s a pretty convoluted/confusing way of doing things in my opinion but that’s how they do it.  

@DoomKitty You Wouldn't happen to know where to find a  re-apply button when my new ID arrives?  Maybe I can call customer service or something?

Coinbase does instant transfers for me (no 3 to 5 day wait) as long as I use my debit card rather than my bank account. 

Can anyone possibly help me, or give me advice on who to contact here on the forum about an issue I’m having with a long time vendor here? I sent money using cash app and after the money was sent, the vendor said I was reading the menu price wrong (which was true) and that I didn’t send enough btc for the amount I was asking for. I went and looked at menu prices again and realized I had read it wrong so I told them just to send the amount that I paid for which was also a choice on the menu, just lower quantity of course. After telling them that, they did not respond to me until after and I messaged them several times. Now They are saying they didn’t receive it and I’m trying to scam them. They asked me for the address that I sent from and proof of the transaction and address I sent to. I sent them screenshots of our emails where they gave me the address and screenshots of the btc address I sent the money to and the web receipt but I don’t know where to find the actual address used by cash app to send it. Should I contact one of the moderators to help me? I’ve successfully ordered from many vendors on the forum and Ive been a member for years. This is the first time Ive used this vendor, but like I said, they are one of the longest ones on here so I’m really surprised they are being so rude about the whole situation. Any help would be very much appreciated 

@4kap Hi!  Here is the way to do it: On the app go into the "Investing" section, its the squiggly line at the bottom.  Then scroll down until you see "Activity" and click on the specific transaction you made.  Then click the three little dots at the top right, that will pull up a drop-down menu and then click "Web Receipt".  That will open a page with various info about the transaction, and at the bottom is a button that says "View on Block Explorer".  That will show the transaction on the blockchain.  The blockchain does not lie.  If the transaction shows you sending to the address the vendor gave then that is undeniable proof.  Hope this helps.  If there is further problems after this i suggest reaching out to a mod!  Take care

It seems to me this cash app is a joke .It could just be me having these issues with them.I have my card and bank account linked ,I got verified and received a bitcoin wallet. For some reason I can't add any funds to my cash app ,I tried store's that they said you can load money to your cash app card and all declined. I tried to Add funds through app from debit card and linked bank and denied over and over .There is no customer support to actually talk to to solve the issue .Shit had me stressed all damn day .So I just did the usual coinbase and wait it out the 3-5 days till it clears...I was all for this instant bitcoin buy then transfer to my external wallet but in the end it failed for me ...Anyone else issues with cash app??????

Thanks TTYS

:)
Cashapp sucks buy crypto then transfer to external wallet or they will severely limit yoUr axcount. Because of suspixious activity. There is plenty of means other then cashapp..convenient until you cant ise the thing for shit

I am new and found cashapp was the easiest way for me to use bitcoin. I have used it twice in 24 hours with no problems.  I then transfer it to my blockchain account and send from there. Is this an easy way to do it or is there a cheaper easier way still? 

@Dangernoodlez  Cashapp is pretty much as simple as you get imo.  And as long as you are always transferring to an external wallet prior to spending they wont close your account for any suspected sketchiness.  Its possible to find slightly cheaper rates but usually with more fuss, like long holds before transferring/spending. 

We have had one transaction from a customer go 'missing' on the blockchain.
Would avoid along with the wallet 'exodus' as they steal peoples funds internally with no recourse.

What is going on with cashapp? I just bought $21 worth of btc to renew my donation to the forum. But I can’t withdraw it. The app is saying you have to have a minimum of .001 btc in your wallet before you can transfer. I don’t need/want any more btc! Are there any other options?  I did some looking around and apparently this is a very recent change.  What the hell cashapp?! 

@Isaislosingit

https://cointelegraph.com/news/square-s-cash-app-raises-minimum-bitcoin-withdrawal-to-0-001-btc

Honestly, still the easiest way to get btc. $50 ain't bad - and btc value keeps dropping, so who knows where it stabilizes.

If you're worried about volatility, send your btc to an exchange where you can get a stablecoin like Tether. You can keep your excess funds as stablecoin until you need them, at which point you exchange it for whatever the recipient accepts (in this space, really should be Monero/XMR and other privacy coins).

@Isaislosingit

https://cointelegraph.com/news/square-s-cash-app-raises-minimum-bitcoin-withdrawal-to-0-001-btc

Honestly, still the easiest way to get btc. $50 ain't bad - and btc value keeps dropping, so who knows where it stabilizes.

If you're worried about volatility, send your btc to an exchange where you can get a stablecoin like Tether. You can keep your excess funds as stablecoin until you need them, at which point you exchange it for whatever the recipient accepts (in this space, really should be Monero/XMR and other privacy coins).
I can’t send it anywhere right now unless I buy more though. What kind of exchange would you recommend? I’m pretty new to crypto. 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back