Bitcoin with Cash App

@Theflukeishere  In general, if there is no blockchain congestion, then not at all.   But if there is blockchain congestion, or other factors that overall make fees higher, then the fees will go up accordingly in the app.  But the app itself isn't gouging you.  And if that is the case all you have to do is wait.  So if there is congestion and what would normally be like 1.40 in fees is suddenly 7.80 in fees, ill just wait a few hours or a day and it will inevitably go back down, and then i will send. 

@Theflukeishere  In general, if there is no blockchain congestion, then not at all.   But if there is blockchain congestion, or other factors that overall make fees higher, then the fees will go up accordingly in the app.  But the app itself isn't gouging you.  And if that is the case all you have to do is wait.  So if there is congestion and what would normally be like 1.40 in fees is suddenly 7.80 in fees, ill just wait a few hours or a day and it will inevitably go back down, and then i will send. 
Ok that sounds good. I only use one vendor and I've been using other methods but it's getting harder and harder to send payment so I'm having to figure out btc. I had originally planned on going to a store to load my cashapp card since mine iiiiis that linked to a bank account. But no stores in my area will load it. So I found a btc atm and followed your advice on using external wallet. I've been a member of the forum for a couple years but I dont post much. Thanks so much for your help. 

@Theflukeishere  No problem at all and glad it seems to be working!
Hey quick question. so I set up green wallet and went to a quad coin atm. I purchased 275 worth of btc. Scanned my wallet and everything on the screen looked fine. But it didnt instantly show up in my wallet. Does it usually take a little while to show up or did I do something wrong??

@Theflukeishere  No problem at all and glad it seems to be working!
Ok one last question. I tried to look it up but cant find much info. When I send my coin to another address ie:site donation, vendor, etc. How can you know you're sending enough to pay for your total? Like say I needed to send 150, is there a way to figure how much extra to include for the network fees that BC charges? Or do you just always send an extra 10 percent and hope it covers the fees? Does that make sense? Like I said I've been googling and youtubing but I cant find a definite answer. 

@Theflukeishere  Sorry for late reply.  Yes it can take a bit to show up depending on what fees you paid for the transaction to get mined.  Anywhere from minutes to many many hours.  As for what fees to pay: def do not pay 10%!! The fees change all the time depending on network congestion, what kind of wallet you have, etc.  There are sites that tell current fees tho some of them are way too high.  If you are using green wallet (and a lot of other wallets) it will give you three options (fast medium slow) based on current fees for how fast you need the transaction to go through.  Usually anywhere from .5-1.5% tops for the fastest ime.  A lot of wallets allow you to add more fees later if for some reason the transaction isn’t getting processed.  hope this helps 

@DoomKitty yes your advice helped tremendously. I got 275 at an atm and ended up with 229 and change. it was enough to send what was needed to where it was needed. I'm figuring it out slowly but surely. Def not as hard as some make it out to be. Thanks so much. 

I have not been able to deposit cash from my debit card all day. Once! And only once it went through for a hundred. Anyone else have this issue. Thank you , newbie to btc here.....

Before hiring the services of a software development company or software service provider it is important to verify their experience, specialization, certification and portfolio like in https://syndicode.com/services/saas-development/. Reading client testimonials and reviews will help in choosing an experienced and reputed software development company. To hire their services you need to find out their pricing structure and it is best to check their portfolio before hiring them. Before hiring them make sure to chalk out a contract. Hiring a software development company or software service provider allows you to concentrate on your business goals. This will save your time and cost because they will take care of everything.

So sorry if there’s any repetition in this post. Long time happy user of this site, happily used the email only source on this site too  but stopped bc I can’t get my bloody head around Bitcoin. I’ve got a cash app account now, so can I deal with Bitcoin through Cashapp? And is it safe/secure? I’d heard that coin base was the way to deal with Bitcoin but as cashapp seems pretty easy I wondered if I could try via this app instead. I need a real idiots guide to Bitcoin, like for a 5 year old. I’m so sorry for being a pain but I’m realizing now that I’m gonna have to deal with Bitcoin & not resist it especially as I want to donate to the email only sources too. So, is CashApp safe for Bitcoin & buying from vendors etc? An absolute idiot’s guide would be much appreciated. Thanks 

@amberleaf Cash app will only be as safe as the vendor you're dealing with. If they keep offering the same payment address, it will only be a matter of time before they are flagged, which flags anyone sending to that address.

The idiot's guide would be to do test transactions. Find someone you trust who also has a Cash app and practice sending $100 in BTC to them, and then have them send it back to you. You'll learn about exchange fees, Send/Withdraw vs. Receive/Deposit, wallet addresses, confirmation and the volatility of crypto. It's pretty intuitive.

If you want an extra (or the best) layer of security, learn to deal in XMR. But this will be for another lesson.

Whats actaully going on is you nede to call your bank and tell them to unlock your card so you can use your card for purchases anywhere. my card did the same thing

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back