Can someone help with TRRC question?

I can't see the approved vendor list, and I was wondering if somebody could do me a favor?   I was just curious if people are reporting in the TRRC thread if their US packs are coming thru?  Waiting 30 days on mine and wondering if it's Corona, Customs, or if he just forgot to drop it in the post.  Thanks for your help (and I do plan on donating soon so I can read and post there.)    Cheers

It's fairly mixed. I think the latest news with TRRC is they had their website hacked, and haven't publicly responded about it. Also, if you login to your TRRC it looks like they said they changed email addresses TWICE within 24 hours, and their long time proton email address is no longer valid.

I don't know exactly what's going on, but they should really be addressing these issue. Until then, I'd have TRRC flagged as possible scam/unreliable, at the very least.

If its been 30 days and its untracked, just give up on it...

I advise you to make only small purchases untracked. Can take up to 14 days anything past 21 it just isnt coming. Sorry man

Lots of more have popped up on here and reddit saying they are not receiving their TRRC packs. Also, TRRC has undergone several email changes, an alleged hack, and all of these people saying no packages. I'd stear clear.

PostNL has.posted there are deffinately shipping delays so Id just wait. Either they are using this to scam or its legit taking more time.

world fell off the timeline , Kevin Costner might deliver it in the distant future. would not  surprise this researcher.

Everything seems jolly at TheRealRC.  I waited until the 6 week mark, per their suggestion,  before asking for a reship. So my original 60 Euro order can be reshipped for a 20 E fee, or 35 E fee via Spain.  I have yet to decide what to do.  (I emailed both addresses, and received prompt , friendly replies.)   

[And with all the $$  I've spent with them, you would think they could just squirt this out without a re-shipment fee.  First time I have needed one.   Oh well.]

Last edited by a moderator:
Idk man i have 20 or 30....shit maybe 50 pigeons. Only had two go astray and they was back to back, meaning one day. And the next, And it was within weeks of them changing their policy to reship. But only for a "special price".

I had thought to myself, ' i can see one out of maybe 20 at the time being lost' and would have been happy with those odds. But what's the chance that 2 goes missing?

One of them ok, but hard 2 believe 2 goes missing. 

Anyway they did. but reship made it.

Another year or two goes by,  none goes missing untill beginning of feb, two of them, back to back days, both..ghost.

Hmmn. Still waiting for reship and just past 2 weeks waiting.

I had one make last month in 6 days to usa.

Any way if got two other since the first two that still are eluding me.

Also from march 3rd to the 10th interpol grabbed a shit ton of illegal mail. They do figure it every year,  but no one knows when.  Apparently they confiscated a bunch of bootleg Covid19 meds and masks amongst  other things. 

NL has always had a high seizure rate. But the suspicous behavior of therealrc and (as far as i know) lack of communication to it site members is very worrying. People are not getting there orders. Either they exit scamming, got hacked and taken over and exit scamming, somethign involing LE. Or postnl is stepping up there game to an alarming degree. 

NL has always had a high seizure rate. But the suspicous behavior of therealrc and (as far as i know) lack of communication to it site members is very worrying. People are not getting there orders. Either they exit scamming, got hacked and taken over and exit scamming, somethign involing LE. Or postnl is stepping up there game to an alarming degree. 
If you read my post, I had very nice communication in the last two days from TheRealRC.  I think what occurred is what @Joshua55is alluding to...Interpol grabbed a stash of outgoing NL mail ...I heard this from another source as well.  I do not believe they are exit scamming. 

I made a large order, paid the expensive tracking from Spain to US and it left Spain on 2/19. I'm still waiting for it to show or get a LL. But, 2 people I know of just recently recieved untracked orders placed around 3/24.

Can anyone share a TRRC invite code?  I would be grateful!

Mail is pretty disrupted right now because many airplanes are grounded.  Another NL vendor just announced they are suspending orders to the USA.  I usually get orders within 2 weeks from NL but am still waiting on my last order and am at 4 weeks.

contact@therealrc.com should be an active email for them (they stopped using it for a bit but should be using it again) and they love giving out invite codes.  if that email for some reason isn't active lmk....

Anyone get package from them in the last weeks becouse I saw on dread a lot of complain about them 

I made a large order, paid the expensive tracking from Spain to US and it left Spain on 2/19. I'm still waiting for it to show or get a LL. But, 2 people I know of just recently recieved untracked orders placed around 3/24.
@twigsPlease let us know what happens with your order.  If you paid for tracking, what does it say? Where is it located?

oh good, so both are still working.  Also, remember everyone: when you use someones invite code they can see the full name you sign up for as well as the email address you use.  To be extra safe, just email TRRC and ask

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back