Can someone help with TRRC question?

good to know packs still making it, dread had me believe none were, im going on longest wait ever with 21ish days

Trying to minimize my losses here...

I've ordered twice now from TRRC. Both untracked, both from the NL, only one arrived. Thoughts on how to increase my success rate?

NL tracked, NL untracked, or Spain untracked? 

Trying to minimize my losses here...

I've ordered twice now from TRRC. Both untracked, both from the NL, only one arrived. Thoughts on how to increase my success rate?

NL tracked, NL untracked, or Spain untracked? 
Well there are precious few ways your rate could have improved considering a sample pool of two. Two received, or two lost, only alternatives. If you had a long history of packages that would have been data to go on. I've been lucky enough in the past to never have a package with them lost. Almost entirely untracked NL. But once or twice tracked Spain. Tracked taking notably longer. I'd say your choice of shipping method will not change your success rate.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well there are precious few ways your rate could have improved considering a sample pool of two. Two received, or two lost, only alternatives. If you had a long history of packages that would have been data to go on. I've been lucky enough in the past to never have a package with them lost. Almost entirely untracked NL. But once or twice tracked Spain. Tracked taking notably longer. I'd say your choice of shipping method will not change your success rate.
I appreciate the reply. I know my sample size is low... hence my asking the community for advice. I'm gonna roll the dice with another untracked pack; might report back with the (good/bad) news.

Fingers crossed.

@pandabear82

@twigsPlease let us know what happens with your order.  If you paid for tracking, what does it say? Where is it located?
will do. still waiting. They offered untracked reship options from NL or Spain for $175. My tracking (that doesn't track) cost over double that and my order totalled $1200+ so I'm gonna hope Kevin Spacey delivers it in a couple months or whatever 🤞

the new contact email is: therealrc@tutanota.com
I think hackers may control this email. They were very pleasant when I asked for a reship, but the minute I sent the funds, all of my emails to the address were undeliverable. Seems very fishy to me. Given the complete lack of communication, I think the whole site has been hacked and taken over.

I think hackers may control this email. They were very pleasant when I asked for a reship, but the minute I sent the funds, all of my emails to the address were undeliverable. Seems very fishy to me. Given the complete lack of communication, I think the whole site has been hacked and taken over.
I am starting to think there is some level of being compromised.

They changed emails 4 times in a week, and they havent shipped my order in almost a month, alleging that nothing is shipping from Spain.

They changed emails 4 times in a week, and they havent shipped my order in almost a month, alleging that nothing is shipping from Spain.
FWIW, it is true that mail in Spain has been disrupted by the pandemic. Post offices have been closed except weekday mornings and staffing is greatly reduced.

I am not sure what is happening at the moment either, my order that normally takes a week or two has not landed and its been 20 plus days now , but im hopeful it will show up , its untracked and small and is not coming from spain to eastern USA. 

So if anyone has received any orders that were placed last month after the 10th and before the 25th please update us.

I just received a pack yesterday, 10 days from order to California
Did you go through NL or Spain? Usually Spain is faster but Spain was completely shut down until just about a week or so go, and you can only imagine that Spain is way behind on getting mail out. Supposedly my pack either left from NL to Spain or from Spain to  my home about a week ago.  Didn’t come yesterday, but that is merely one week, and with the pandemic  I THINK it’s important to realize certain countries have  had severe limitations imposed on them by covidv19 and so to blame trrc is not necessity fair. I did see their site go down for maintence, but even if someone stole their empire, it would make more sense to see the chems cOntinue selling  because a suffecessful take over only works with all systems rolling.  Again, I do not think that has happened, trrc have always been rock solid and I’m pretty sure most folks know who they were before their name change.  So, let’s just chill and hope for the best,  my friends. I will update if/when i receive, and if all of us do the same, that could hopefully give us some inspiration; If things start taking a turn for the better, and packs start arriving. Let’t not give into disspair. ✌ 

I had a pack ship on 4/9 and got it about 3 weeks later.  Been waiting for another pack for 2 weeks but I'm not too worried yet.

@pandabear82

will do. still waiting. They offered untracked reship options from NL or Spain for $175. My tracking (that doesn't track) cost over double that and my order totalled $1200+ so I'm gonna hope Kevin Spacey delivers it in a couple months or whatever 🤞
so, I caved and paid the €175 for a reship, untracked from NL. I just recieved my first envelope yesterday, 11 days to PNW. still no sign of original order, and the tracking is useless once it leaves Spain. We'll see 👍🤞

Just ordered with them some 6-apb and 4-FEA untracked, last batch of 6-apb was the SHIT but I had to wait almost 6 weeks earlier this year

Here's an invitation code for those in need 87357g 87n57n 733B1R

I'd like to point out that, although some packs may be showing up, given my experience, it is clear that there is some level of selective scamming going on here now. I can't be the only one who's noticed since the hack the change in the tone of their emails and other communications, the sudden appearance of a "sale" section, and them asking customers for manufacturing connections. I am of the opinion that someone else took control of trrc after the hack.

I see your point and I also think that something not quite right may be going on here. Can someone clarify for me if, for this theory to be true, the actual location of their business/center? of operations needs to have been compromised, too? Maybe people are getting scammed because they do not have all of the same chems in stock the the originals did. Kind of along the same lines, maybe more chems have gone out of stock and they haven't made a notification? Reshipments may take longer during this time. If you order too many chems that they are waiting on, maybe they just don't send your order. I don't think that repeat buyers who actually receive their order are noticing a great change in quality or packaging. Sorry for a lot of speculation, but I don't like believing this kind of stuff without ideas of some detailed logistics.

There is a entire thread all about the info you seek......donate.  just that thread alone pays for itself.

A lost pack - the coin value, time and effort, lost lab research time setbacks, and THE WAITING! 

this far exceeds the value of the coin required for a donation that gives very valuable info for a year.

costs far more in time value to 'speculate' about speculations  that end up as guesswork decisions.

just my opinion. everyone has their preferences .

There is a entire thread all about the info you seek......donate.  just that thread alone pays for itself.
Not sure if it was your intent, but this comes across as condescending and, honestly, not terribly (at least in a direct manner) helpful. I'm probably going to donate, regardless, as I can no longer find reliable suppliers through my current channels, but there's really no need to be like that about it imo.

@mrtostados  offending or hurting feelings was not my intent.  The thread i pointed out is dedicated to the vendor in question and provides information i find useful  to determine the vendors reliability status with current data and if it is "safe"  to use them again or not.  helpful yes very.

directly helpful to those speculating with others speculating in the speculation of said vendor thread, no.

but repectful to those that donate and/ or are vip yes .

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon:
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  6. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  7. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  10. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  11. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  12. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  13. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  14. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  15. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  16. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  19. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  20. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
Back