Can someone help with TRRC question?

huh I have  not noticed any change in tone on emails but i never emailed them before, only emails ever received from them automated  confirmation things.

Never a reason really a reason to . figure the the less of there time (mine2) wasted the quicker they do their job and the quicker my order is processed.

paks arrive with no significant delays viD' or no viD' .

Kristmas time seemed worse as far as delay.like 17 days maybe once other wise 7-11 normal. request on a friday have it by the next.  never tracked .

lost one quite a ways back only one ever. ehh its gonna happen . omelets making = eggs must break. untracked  so im not gonna waste our time pouting to them for an answer to a question that i know the answer 2.

that still puts it at  about 99% success  rate. Very acceptable in my opinion. 

make of it what you  want,  from the start i never did any different. consistency on my end and they returned it.

sorta felt to me like we had made an unworded agreement very early on and we both knew it  behooves both of us to keep the terms. if that makes sense..

makes me curious wtf y'alls technique be goin on with the disparity in experiences.

some say the squeaky wheel gets the grease, other times it gets SS

Last edited by a moderator:
@swifTinator one for one untracked bl0ts over holidaze, 14 days total.  Had no need to really have contact with them throughout the process. Have since emailed them about an issue with an invite code and they were quick and polite in response to both me and the invitee. No longer competitive for my low levels of research given the shipping up charge for alternate origin. Also a little annoyed they whiped away my referral bonus, guess they're only good for 30 days?

how 2o2o going seems things are shifting away from internati0nal to a stabilizing Domez.

sad to see them go but the june 1 thing probally put a kibosh on them for alot of researchers.

Ordered in March, tracked. They said they sent to Spain to send to US (which itself took almost a month).  TN from spain sent last week of April but never updated again.  Looks almost like it never even left the EU.  Support ticket opened.  I wouldn't recommend (at this point) when there are other alternatives with better track records and cheaper shipping.  I'll update if anything changes.

Ordered in March, tracked. They said they sent to Spain to send to US (which itself took almost a month).  TN from spain sent last week of April but never updated again.  Looks almost like it never even left the EU.  Support ticket opened.  I wouldn't recommend (at this point) when there are other alternatives with better track records and cheaper shipping.  I'll update if anything changes.
i got in 5 separate i think from march right up to last arrived right before dead line . all received  7-11 day transit from NL .

are you ready for it? YES all UNtracked

the more time and resourses  required and used up from any vendor the longer your order will take.

use up enough time and resources, 48 emails for one order, support tickets ect  and or angry  or impatient communications. may never come.

It is called "selective" scam for a reason.  and usually  there are reasons for the selecting of the selected. js

this concept apply it  to any and all vendors.

My pack sent via Spain never came. I sent it via Spain because I got 5 grams of a-php and one bag of Etizolam snagged by custom  via NL and the stealth wasn’t the greatest about a year or so ago. Not the worst but it needed some Improvement. Anyway, I got one of those ever so romantic love letters which I just ignored and if in the unlikely event I ever got a knock on my  door I would act like I had no clue as to what the hell they were talking about, deny everything and then say no more. LE is more  worried about fentanyl,  or at least something that comes by the kilo, a thousand grams ain’t shit to cartels, but a kilo is heaven to me!

Anyway my order was untracked so I don’t think I have much recourse in getting my pack resent if I pay postage? If anyone knows if they do that for untracked packs please let me know. This has been my worst luck since I got into RCs damn close to a decade ago. I wish I had just asked them to send it via NL but it just sat there with them for 3 weeks and I had no idea, I ignorantly thought they sent it on the 4th but no, it was not sent to Spain until 23rd because of COVID. I had no idea Spain shut down their postal services, or I would have told them to just send it though NLpost, so I fucked on that one, in the chaos of the virus, I took a hard hit. I couldn’t even afford to become a member of this site after that, but soon I’ll be back in good with coin, no doubt about it, and I’ll join up proper. 
 Does anyone know if trrc has improved upon their stealth game at all? I’m thinking of making one last test order via NL untracked . My last order was an awesome array of chems and damn it really hurts losing it but that’s just part of the risk we are taking. Have fun and stay safe! 

Talk about timing - that landed the day after I posted.  I haven't had time to reagent but its twice my order size and was wonderfully well packaged FWIW.   It was my first order with them so I did tracking just make sure something was sent.  If it helps anyone else the tracking isn't worth really worth ($) it - it only tracks up to the end of whatever country it leaves from (so mine stopped updating over 3 weeks ago) .   Given competitor pricing and now knowing something was shipped I'd opt for no tracking in the future. I have enough account across forums to warn of no shows but from what i've put together on the aggregate them seem to have a tight ship (pun intended) on the untracked.  They def put time and care into the stealth which was reassuring and delighting to see.  I'd be down for a membership here I've just been too lazy to figure who to send what and it always seems like someone is in limbo (in chat) figuring out the same.

@trolleywheel, Do you think if I Explained the situation to them they might do a reship if i paid for shipping or should I just just forget it realizing the corona virus was no ones fault and just let it go? I don’t know how Spain is doing but it seems people are greeting stuff via NL so I guess they are open and things are rolling smoothly. I love trrc , they are one of my fave vendors so I’m just wondering when it’s safe to start ordering from them again, and firvright now spain is probably not the best route, agree? Anyway, it’s been a wild ride, who knows maybe 6 months from now my pack will wash up on the sea and I’ll find it, like RCs in a bottle. 

@trolleywheel, Do you think if I Explained the situation to them they might do a reship if i paid for shipping or should I just just forget it realizing the corona virus was no ones fault and just let it go? I don’t know how Spain is doing but it seems people are greeting stuff via NL so I guess they are open and things are rolling smoothly. I love trrc , they are one of my fave vendors so I’m just wondering when it’s safe to start ordering from them again, and firvright now spain is probably not the best route, agree? Anyway, it’s been a wild ride, who knows maybe 6 months from now my pack will wash up on the sea and I’ll find it, like RCs in a bottle. 
It can't hurt to ask them if they do.  I had one support ticket (as my initial order was in March) but they were very professional and quick with all the responses even with Coronavirus going on all around us.   It's def difficult reading about other customers getting 10-15 day turn-around time from them when your order is months out but they did say because of the backup orders were taking about 6-8 weeks now.   I doubt they'd ban you for putting in a support ticket to see if they have any visibility (i.e. they may have tracked through EU).  Worse case they just say no.   I've also read of packages landing 40-50 days later so keep the hope up. 

The package that shipped from Spain on April 28th arrived yesterday.

I received notice that another package was recently shipped.  One that was already thought to have been shipped, but I guess they held off for a couple weeks because of the shipping issues.

So far they have 100% success rate here.

The package that shipped from Spain on April 28th arrived yesterday.

I received notice that another package was recently shipped.  One that was already thought to have been shipped, but I guess they held off for a couple weeks because of the shipping issues.

So far they have 100% success rate here.
from Spain? please let us know how long it takes

anyone else order from spain recently can say how long it took to arrive to US?

from Spain? please let us know how long it takes

anyone else order from spain recently can say how long it took to arrive to US?
I ordered something 5/7; after initially promising an earlier shipping date, they didn't actually ship it until 5/17; and it arrived 23 days after shipping., two days ago.

I also ordered and shipped May 12th of this year and as of today June 13th nothing has arrived.  This was a large order so I got a little worried it wouldn't show.  Now my fears are being realized.  They told me they would reship it through Spain for 70 euros untracked but what are the chances of that order arriving?  Kinda frustrating since I wanted my order this summer.

I just wanted to let those who keep up with this thread know that I finally got my pack from TRRC that took forever via sp because of COVID-19. It took 60 plus odd days maybe more, i don’t even know, time is such a blur rn.  I was so stoked that my pack finally hit the curb where my mailbox be kickin it 24/7,  It seemed like magic to me or like the first time I heard station to station by David Bowie...“the return of the thin white duke throwing darts in lovers eyes.”  I got a boner checking the mail that day, fo real. I had completely given up on that pack ever landing.  I also never bothered to write the peeps at trrc about all that cringe shit I was on about, in crybaby mode for them feels of grief and loss. Sometimes life just be that way though, so if you can find peace with shit not going your way, you will become stronger and more resilient. And then sometimes shit gets really weird and you look down so as not to step in the dookie and you’re holding some sunshine in a bag and all you know is that you don’t know nothing. Yes I have regressed back to  the age 13, and what a little hellion I was thought to be. 😂 wasn’t true. Stankonya’ll

whats an old NL one? still finger crossed on mne nearly 50. spain one shipped monday then they told me again it shiped so i assume they notify when iit hits spain then ships out again. Not trying to wait 3 weeks i liketo chase my fireworks and booze with an intorcular shot of 5meodmt while my girl blows a-php up my pee hole

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon:
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  6. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  7. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  10. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  11. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  12. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  13. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  14. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  15. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  16. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  19. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  20. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
Back