Can someone help with TRRC question?

Anyone have any updates of parcels landing they have been waiting on? I still have 2. First one sent NL route been 60+ days and the second which was sent to Spain and left there on 9 June and still a no show 3 weeks later. Spains mail service has had updates stating their mail service to US is minimally impacted for the past month so not sure if their assessment is accurate. Starting to get very frustrating considering I've had plenty of packs via NL route show up exactly 8 days after shipment, including one that was delivered early April during height of corona lockdowns.

Anyone have any updates of parcels landing they have been waiting on? I still have 2. First one sent NL route been 60+ days and the second which was sent to Spain and left there on 9 June and still a no show 3 weeks later. Spains mail service has had updates stating their mail service to US is minimally impacted for the past month so not sure if their assessment is accurate. Starting to get very frustrating considering I've had plenty of packs via NL route show up exactly 8 days after shipment, including one that was delivered early April during height of corona lockdowns.
still waiting

Nothing received as of yet here.  Original package is over 50 days late so far.  Reshipped from Spain on May 19th but nothing so far.

Talk about timing - that landed the day after I posted.  I haven't had time to reagent but its twice my order size and was wonderfully well packaged FWIW.   It was my first order with them so I did tracking just make sure something was sent.  If it helps anyone else the tracking isn't worth really worth ($) it - it only tracks up to the end of whatever country it leaves from (so mine stopped updating over 3 weeks ago) .   Given competitor pricing and now knowing something was shipped I'd opt for no tracking in the future. I have enough account across forums to warn of no shows but from what i've put together on the aggregate them seem to have a tight ship (pun intended) on the untracked.  They def put time and care into the stealth which was reassuring and delighting to see.  I'd be down for a membership here I've just been too lazy to figure who to send what and it always seems like someone is in limbo (in chat) figuring out the same.
FWIW, you can try loading the same tracking into 17track.net, a multi-carrier universal tracking service site, for free, and from what I understand 17track is safe to use compared to loading tracking via USPS or PostNL or whatever because it is Chinese-owned and thus they aren't sharing what they have with LE for us European and North American users that make up the bulk of the RC buyer demographic. If you use that instead of whatever you're using now, you typically get tracking numbers to continue showing updates out of the origin country, all the way to delivery. I recommend accessing 17track with either TOR or ExpressVPN (no other VPN should ever be used).

I just wanted to let those who keep up with this thread know that I finally got my pack from TRRC that took forever via sp because of COVID-19. It took 60 plus odd days maybe more, i don’t even know, time is such a blur rn.  I was so stoked that my pack finally hit the curb where my mailbox be kickin it 24/7,  It seemed like magic to me or like the first time I heard station to station by David Bowie...“the return of the thin white duke throwing darts in lovers eyes.”  I got a boner checking the mail that day, fo real. I had completely given up on that pack ever landing.  I also never bothered to write the peeps at trrc about all that cringe shit I was on about, in crybaby mode for them feels of grief and loss. Sometimes life just be that way though, so if you can find peace with shit not going your way, you will become stronger and more resilient. And then sometimes shit gets really weird and you look down so as not to step in the dookie and you’re holding some sunshine in a bag and all you know is that you don’t know nothing. Yes I have regressed back to  the age 13, and what a little hellion I was thought to be. 😂 wasn’t true. Stankonya’ll
This made me giggle a lot inside, stoic externally...because I'm a MAN, damn it! XD Great Bowie reference. You did put the stank on that comment. Shit was lyrical.

I had my Spain pack land yesterday that was sent from Spain back on Jun 9th, so basically about 5 weeks. I'm sure the one that was shipped NL route is a goner. At least the Spain packs are arriving, albeit transit times from there are very slow.

Just as an update I did receive my large order on July 18th and it was as promised.  It was sent on June 23rd so about 25 days in transit.  This is the order that came from Spain.  The shipping times were longer than those coming from NL but they are still arriving and this is still the best vendor I have tried.

I also didn’t receive an an order (made in mid April).  Had a 100% success rate with previous orders.  None taking longer than 16 days, most arriving in seven.  While waiting the six weeks until I could get a reship, I decided to make a small order a couple days before they ended the NL route.  It only took six days.  So I decided to get the reship.  A week later made a rather large order for a buddy.  Reship left spain 6/15 and my buddy’s order 6/19.  Recieved both in the last 5 days.  Reship arrived 7/25 and my buddy’s order on 7/28.  Each about 40 days after Spain.  Hope this Adds a little bit of comfort to anyone still waiting and I wish u good fortune.

has anyone else had their invite code go bad ? I'm also unable too contact through the tutanota email. has any one else had these issues?

I also didn’t receive an an order (made in mid April).  Had a 100% success rate with previous orders.  None taking longer than 16 days, most arriving in seven.  While waiting the six weeks until I could get a reship, I decided to make a small order a couple days before they ended the NL route.  It only took six days.  So I decided to get the reship.  A week later made a rather large order for a buddy.  Reship left spain 6/15 and my buddy’s order 6/19.  Recieved both in the last 5 days.  Reship arrived 7/25 and my buddy’s order on 7/28.  Each about 40 days after Spain.  Hope this Adds a little bit of comfort to anyone still waiting and I wish u good fortune.
I question your legitimacy. Only one post, and this is it. Your first activity was to follow THIS SAME THREAD back in July I think it was, maybe June. Then after all this time being inactive here, your only post is to claim that several packs were successful (besides what you claim required a reship, and that reship went fine according to you). I would be wary of this member, until further activity shows legitimacy as a regular member, and until then, I assume you are a shill, man.

nothing here. been over 2 months. going to ask for reship and we'll see

My last pack, tracked from 8 weeks ago didn't make it. This is my third pack that didn't make it, and I'm officially done. And fyi, I never used the same address twice after a package didn't make it. TRRC is obviously being profiled.

I got all8m 8 of my packs during the pandemic. 1 thought to be lost paid for the reship and when the spanish pack came the Netherlands pack came the next day.

Latest pack was Thursday of last week

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon:
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  6. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  7. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  10. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  11. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  12. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  13. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  14. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  15. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  16. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  19. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  20. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
Back