Can someone help with TRRC question?

I have an pack at 22 days now. Longest I've ever waited was 13 days right before Christmas. Took 9 days for last pack and that was early April when virus disruptions were already accruing. Not sure if it just has gotten that much worse since then or just hit and miss with the delays and I got lucky with last order. As far as TRRC I dont see them doing anything out of the ordinary since the hack. I've order a couple times since then and communication seems normal and payment method has not changed for me so the fears of somebody else in control are unfounded.

On a separate note does anyone know what happened to the RC Vendor Forum .eu website? There was a good thread for TRRC but seems like they probably didnt pay their bill and the website is down. It was full of a bunch of scammers honestly but the thread for TRRC was good.

I have an pack at 22 days now. Longest I've ever waited was 13 days right before Christmas. Took 9 days for last pack and that was early April when virus disruptions were already accruing. Not sure if it just has gotten that much worse since then or just hit and miss with the delays and I got lucky with last order. As far as TRRC I dont see them doing anything out of the ordinary since the hack. I've order a couple times since then and communication seems normal and payment method has not changed for me so the fears of somebody else in control are unfounded.

On a separate note does anyone know what happened to the RC Vendor Forum .eu website? There was a good thread for TRRC but seems like they probably didnt pay their bill and the website is down. It was full of a bunch of scammers honestly but the thread for TRRC was good.
no mods = freeforall=server fees spent on not servers  is the scenario  from what info presented

@fadi vip and sponsor status are filters that have their place and  have function.

any kinda determined researcher can gain access,  pretty sure they tell what and or how to.
You’re right, I have been putting off joining because things have been so hectic in my life. I am about to make an order for some rcs and will def be getting in on the vip section, if I have enough left over coin, otherwise I’ll be doing so on my next coin run. Your advice is good, and people should be thankful that you’re actively encouraging them to join, not all forums have always been this way, so thank you. I still haven’t gotten my pack, I got it sent via Spain which was really bad timing and lack of knowledge about covid19 in my part in Spain. It’s been nearly 3 weeks now but even cool chems are telling their customers that things could take twice as long. I do not believe the trrc were hacked, but if they were I am sure they have it under control as they are professionals and in the community for a very long time. Peace Everyone

You’re right, I have been putting off joining because things have been so hectic in my life. I am about to make an order for some rcs and will def be getting in on the vip section, if I have enough left over coin, otherwise I’ll be doing so on my next coin run. Your advice is good, and people should be thankful that you’re actively encouraging them to join, not all forums have always been this way, so thank you. I still haven’t gotten my pack, I got it sent via Spain which was really bad timing and lack of knowledge about covid19 in my part in Spain. It’s been nearly 3 weeks now but even cool chems are telling their customers that things could take twice as long. I do not believe the trrc were hacked, but if they were I am sure they have it under control as they are professionals and in the community for a very long time. Peace Everyone
Well TRRC was definitely hacked. There is no question of that as a very small portion of the support ticket database was posted online. I do not believe it has affected their operations however.

Well TRRC was definitely hacked. There is no question of that as a very small portion of the support ticket database was posted online. I do not believe it has affected their operations however.
Thx for the info, but these guys truly do know what they are doing, so I am happy it appears they’ve got things under control. They have always been more than willing to work with me over mistakes or anything crazy that might happen, so over the years they have more than earned my trust and respect. They don’t need to selective scam anyone, they are far too advanced at this point. I mean yes, shit  happens, but I don’t believe in spreading needless FUD. Thank you for your response 😃 Have a good one!

Last edited by a moderator:
There is a entire thread all about the info you seek......donate.  just that thread alone pays for itself.

A lost pack - the coin value, time and effort, lost lab research time setbacks, and THE WAITING! 

this far exceeds the value of the coin required for a donation that gives very valuable info for a year.

costs far more in time value to 'speculate' about speculations  that end up as guesswork decisions.

just my opinion. everyone has their preferences .
I totally get what you are saying. I was mainly trying to make a point, though I was still open to the idea that maybe something was going on. I'm a pretty new account and didn't want to get banned for refuting someone. I'm waiting on one pack which is 6+weeks out, and might opt for a reship. Who knows. I don't think think that I, personally, have been scammed. And, tbh, it seems like the general consensus here and on other forums is that they are not scamming and this is all just covid19, perhaps even causing more scrutiny from customs for packages, but with reduced work staff, idk about that either.

I'm sure I'll donate eventually. This place seems pretty popular, so I'd be surprised if there weren't any vendors selling items I'd want that I haven't heard of.

untracked is the way.

unless  the lab has a large work load and requires significant  quantity of material and/or liability  is an issue  with other labs and or clients  expecting materials and/or data with contracts already signed. then this is probably the way.

with such an extremly large amount of parcels in motion within world mailing systems on any give day- everyday just about any scenario can happen and does happen that result in lost parcels , obviously scamming can happen and does it sucks.  would also say rogue researcher  becomes postal employee has happened or kleptomaniac postal employee with ten years worth of stolen mail in the basement and not one ever been opened.

I'd like to point out that, although some packs may be showing up, given my experience, it is clear that there is some level of selective scamming going on here now. I can't be the only one who's noticed since the hack the change in the tone of their emails and other communications, the sudden appearance of a "sale" section, and them asking customers for manufacturing connections. I am of the opinion that someone else took control of trrc after the hack.
Turns out there's something fucky with my email. Same thing happened with another fairly reliable vendor. Had to send a new email with a new subject for it to not be blocked as spam, but therealrc (therealrc@tutanota.com), after confirming my transaction hash, confirmed and scheduled my reship and even offered a discount to send it through Spain, which I gladly accepted. My bad for assuming - it was just the same thing that happened to me when I got legitimately scammed by another vendor.

hey everyone.

I made an order on the 5th of may and still no show. Considering I am not too far from the NL this is worrying and its never taken this long.

I was just wondering if anyone else is experiencing delays?

@oreo47 I've had a number of packages not show up since even March. The virus is really messing with things. Plus, with the new proposed law in the NL, their customs is really cracking down.

I used to visit fairly often, not sure either what happened. And I really like the fact that TRRC crew replied in their thread, especially about order problems.

@oreo47 the package I ordered earlier this year wasn't delivered until 2 months of the ordering date. Once it arrived, I was really satisfied with the product, however the waiting time (on the expected 2 weeks) was quite painful.

Also here are my last invite codes if anyone else wants to try them, but honestly for my next order i'm considering to pay the premium here for a new vendor, we'll see how my recent order will go

87357g 385T7T 7bo67e

Damn, update on their banner says that after June 1st they'll only be shipping to the US and Canada from Spain. I'm glad I got an order shipped a few days ago, that's a hell of a price jump for shipping. 

therealrc.com      if you want to order from them and you need an invite code try these    671n67            3JT233              good luck enjoy

Damn, update on their banner says that after June 1st they'll only be shipping to the US and Canada from Spain. I'm glad I got an order shipped a few days ago, that's a hell of a price jump for shipping. 
Great deal IF you get your order...I'm waiting on a few myself placed at various times.  Also the virus could be slowing down the already slower Spain route but they have never wronged me so hopefully something can be arranged for lost packs.

I just got an order in last week that only took 10days untracked from netherlands. It was a small order which is all I trust ordering from these guys. It seems like it is to much of a gamble making large orders and tracked shipping from spain is taking forever and reships may or may not come. But as always small orders come in flawless. However the price of shipping is going up and it makes it less likely for me to use these guys.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon:
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  6. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  7. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  10. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  11. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  12. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  13. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  14. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  15. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  16. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  19. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  20. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
Back