Can someone help with TRRC question?

If you search some of the sites people talk about in the rc threads on here you will find it. Personally I'm not familiar with  that one. It can be found d state site. You could donate 15$ to here and open up the vendor menu. I still have not done that but.might soon
Yeah, ill try and find out how to donate 15 dollars to this awesome site. By teh way, my package came in today at night, on the 10th day. So it seems like they are still legit. I havent tried it yet, but we'll see how it is. Ill give a small review tomorrow or the day after.

Hey everyone, and Sbcat, I just recieved my package on the 10th day. Just yesterday I was almost positive it wasnt going to come, but the package looks stealhty as well, it is wrapped like a christmas gift and is postmarked from nederland. I have yet to test it, but I will give details tomorrow.

By the way Sbcat, sure I'll donate, it looks like a good idea. I think they want bitcoin, so i/ll need to purchase some again. Can you recommend a dependable bitcoin exchange? I would need to send it to my electrum wallet.
Honestly I use coinbase then transfer to a separate wallet. What date did you order

Honestly I use coinbase then transfer to a separate wallet. What date did you order
okay coinbase is what ill look into. I ordered originally on dec 20th, and that order didnt come in, sothey re-shipped on february 1st. then it came on february 10th. I live in the east coast united states.

okay coinbase is what ill look into. I ordered originally on dec 20th, and that order didnt come in, sothey re-shipped on february 1st. then it came on february 10th. I live in the east coast united states.
It's possible it's the dec 20th order. Is there a month on the stamp? That would be great if you get x2

@Sbcat631

It's possible it's the dec 20th order. Is there a month on the stamp? That would be great if you get x2
Not sure it has a specific date, it has a stamp on it, but it is indiscernable really.i can make out a stamp that says "...3X 2-2'" and the stamps are dated 2014. So i'm not sure exactly if it could be the first shipment, but if it was two, that would be pretty cool.

@Sbcat631

Not sure it has a specific date, it has a stamp on it, but it is indiscernable really.i can make out a stamp that says "...3X 2-2'" and the stamps are dated 2014. So i'm not sure exactly if it could be the first shipment, but if it was two, that would be pretty cool.
Just asking because staff said theres usually a date on the stamp. Maybe that's just at the NL post they do that... idk

Just updating you guys, the real RC seems to be playing games with anyone who is purchasing from them. 

Me in particular... they have two times in a row pretended to send me a package, and then sent me the re-shipped package after I payed a reshipping fee of 40 euro. And the second time they upped the reship fee to 45 euro, and I still have yet to receive my package. I fully expect to not receive anything.

Therefore, TRRC is no longer a trustable source any longer. At least for me. They are still communicating with me, but they provide little information and very vague explanations with everything.

Just updating you guys, the real RC seems to be playing games with anyone who is purchasing from them. 

Me in particular... they have two times in a row pretended to send me a package, and then sent me the re-shipped package after I payed a reshipping fee of 40 euro. And the second time they upped the reship fee to 45 euro, and I still have yet to receive my package. I fully expect to not receive anything.

Therefore, TRRC is no longer a trustable source any longer. At least for me. They are still communicating with me, but they provide little information and very vague explanations with everything.
It's been common knowledge for a long time that NL has a MUCH higher seizure rate than any other country. I don't order from them anymore because of that exact reason. Sorry you didn't see the warning at the top of their thread, but it's a learning experience. 

@LookingForRCs Ah, I had no idea. I had been ordering from them for over 2 years, with no bad experiences, so this recent 4 months have been very shady. But otherwise no real problems from them. Interesting to hear that.

Trrc have been selective scamming for the last year or so.

Way too convenient not to offer tracked shipping.  Untracked shipping from NL to US is about $4 and yet they charge $50!?

They even charged me $150 for an Untracked reship!

Awful scammers. 

10% success rate or less from NL?

While I have a (so far) 100% success rate from China!

They aren't even trying to hide their scamming anymore lol

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back