Can someone help with TRRC question?

My last pack, tracked from 8 weeks ago didn't make it. This is my third pack that didn't make it, and I'm officially done. And fyi, I never used the same address twice after a package didn't make it. TRRC is obviously being profiled.
Very likely. If their support is responsive, you'd do yourself, them, and anyone ordering from them a favor by explaining that to them and recommending they change their stealth techniques and materials and also start using a different return address.

Ordering TRRC to the US is a losing proposition. It's really a shame because they have some really rare and cool chems, but they have always put ZERO stealth into their shipments, and they are obviously being profiled by customs now.

Ordering TRRC to the US is a losing proposition. It's really a shame because they have some really rare and cool chems, but they have always put ZERO stealth into their shipments, and they are obviously being profiled by customs now.
Really a shame, indeed. I wish they'd recognize that their lack of concern with stealth is detrimental to the maintenance of the sustainability of their business model and counterproductive to their future freedom.

Really a shame, indeed. I wish they'd recognize that their lack of concern with stealth is detrimental to the maintenance of the sustainability of their business model and counterproductive to their future freedom.
The first shipment that I received from them was such poor stealth, I couldn't believe it got through. I emailed them and asked for better stealth for the second shipment.

They assured me it would be better, second shipment was exactly the same, no stealth. The next two got seized, then I got one through, then another seizure. This most recent one appears to have been seized by Spain customs, which tells me they are obviously being watched.

The first shipment that I received from them was such poor stealth, I couldn't believe it got through. I emailed them and asked for better stealth for the second shipment.

They assured me it would be better, second shipment was exactly the same, no stealth. The next two got seized, then I got one through, then another seizure. This most recent one appears to have been seized by Spain customs, which tells me they are obviously being watched.
Makes me wish my old RC enterprise wasn't killed due to circumstances I won't get into (wasn't related to the endeavor itself, just other significant personal circumstances which led to it dying when I had to pass it off to my old partner and head salesman and they mishandled it). We made sure that we covered all angles to ensure a sustainable business model and safety for both ourselves and our clientele.

Hopefully in the near future I'll be able to reestablish a business in this realm to give new life to this industry, and particularly to domestic USA vending options in this paltry atmosphere.

Last edited by a moderator:
they offeer the fancy print, and the standard print is on sale. difference between if anyone has done the research and can share the data on qualitative and quantitative variance of the 2. thanks

I have also ordered and havent received shipment over 40 days. So i asked them to reship it, a fee of 40 euro later, and i have waited 9 days, and still yet to have an envelope. They are quick to respond, which gives me hope, but they dont seem to be helpful when trying to elaborate on reasons why they are becoming shifty. Ill let you know if my product comes in in a week or two.

Anyone get package from them in the last weeks becouse I saw on dread a lot of complain about them 
Some people are and some arent. Nl is going hard right now on outgoing packs. I have 3 packs from early jan that are yet to show. It's not trrc though. It's the interdiction team

I have also ordered and havent received shipment over 40 days. So i asked them to reship it, a fee of 40 euro later, and i have waited 9 days, and still yet to have an envelope. They are quick to respond, which gives me hope, but they dont seem to be helpful when trying to elaborate on reasons why they are becoming shifty. Ill let you know if my product comes in in a week or two.
9 days is nothing to worry about btw

Hey SBcat, did you know any other Rc source besides TRRC since they are going out of business In the US starting march 31st 2021. or some time close to that.
Depends what you are looking for. There are a few

@Sbcat631 Feel free to shoot me a pm if you can recommend a solid vendor for research supplies such as, TWOeFDeeCeeKay, & et@zine it would be genuinely deeply appreciated!

@Sbcat631 Feel free to shoot me a pm if you can recommend a solid vendor for research supplies such as, TWOeFDeeCeeKay, & et@zine it would be genuinely deeply 
If you search some of the sites people talk about in the rc threads on here you will find it. Personally I'm not familiar with  that one. It can be found d state site. You could donate 15$ to here and open up the vendor menu. I still have not done that but.might soon

Hey everyone, and Sbcat, I just recieved my package on the 10th day. Just yesterday I was almost positive it wasnt going to come, but the package looks stealhty as well, it is wrapped like a christmas gift and is postmarked from nederland. I have yet to test it, but I will give details tomorrow.

By the way Sbcat, sure I'll donate, it looks like a good idea. I think they want bitcoin, so i/ll need to purchase some again. Can you recommend a dependable bitcoin exchange? I would need to send it to my electrum wallet.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon:
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  6. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  7. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  10. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  11. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  12. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  13. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  14. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  15. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  16. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  19. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  20. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
Back