Can we talk about TTM & Shipping issues?

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a post on their site from TT that stated in emails to everyone but me so I'm going to say this:

When you report that they are being spoken ill about on other boards, and they see a person like me with the same username - spite happens.

The emails says that they are reshipping the Feb orders - March 4th as it's their fault (whether you have insurance or not and insurance will count on the reship). FUNNY because I'm March 1st and had been stating this all along, that I knew they fucked up my order.  Guess what? They used my insurance unlike everyone else.  So I don't get a another free reship, I must reoder all over.

Think before telling them about what is discussed here (I will also post this in a thread I started).  

DO NOT SEND MONEY TO THEM

and I received a post card from their city in less than 1 week  :)  2 weeks ago.  No issues, it's them

So it's safe to say they robbed me of my March 1st insurance 

I have been saying it's them and people told me I was wrong - if my reship isn't here by next week I'm charging back

Well supposedly they are shipping for free 

Too bad they didn't tell me and did take my insurance and now are reshippning free on my dates and up till way later in March, oh and I'm called dishonest in a post where I explained damn near verbatim what their site says to encourage people to email them

I'm going to try to take this thread down as the second they were alerted to it - I'm getting called dishonest and will likely not get a huge shipment

@SaintAlien, do you want this thread withdrawn? 

For the record, I feel it makes little difference if it's been seen already, it's your shout however. If anyone does receive, I think their customer base has taken a big hit regardless.

An update I received today and have been updated every few days from a vendor that I have used for over two years and is trustworthy!

"I really appreciate your understanding of the situation. And however long it takes for this dire postal services situation to normalize, we are sure that eventually the mail will start moving again normally.
The honest truth is that we don't have all the facts either because the post office has not released any official statement - there is no official news in the media about what is actually going on. We have tried getting information via social media channels, email and attempting to contact the post office help line directly, but have not managed to get any straight answers from them.Unofficially though we have heard from some of our contacts that there is a 'strike' on at the Johannesburg International mail sorting center. What we do know is that no packages shipped since Feb 20th from SA have been received by anyone in the US, Canada & the UK. It is a crazy and frustrating situation for us all, but it happened before in 2014 and 2015, and the mail services always returned to normal again after 8-12 weeks. So that is what we are hoping for this time as well.The labor unions over here are very powerful and disruptive and are known for their ability to bring an entire industry or government institution (like SAPO) to a standstill. SAPO has also been mismanaged by corrupt managers for a number of years and they seem to have run out of money which is why the strike is probably about wages. We just hope that people will eventually come to their senses so that normal postal services can resume.I am monitoring the situation daily and will keep you updated of course.Fingers crossed and best regards, "
Haha, word for word, I've had the same email....

I got the same reply above from another vendor in that area. An answer to a specific question of mine then pretty much exactly what you see above. Seems weird but I'm sure he's getting lots of emails about the same thing so why not copy paste that same answer/explanation

For the record, I feel it makes little difference if it's been seen already, it's your shout however. If anyone does receive, I think their customer base has taken a big hit regardless.
I don't know but they have ripped me a new asshole on their forum and I sincerely doubt now I'll get my reship

I do wish people didn't link them here where it was safe to say the things they were deleting - I'll let you know soon 

I'm reading their 3rd reply to me

I posted about SAPO and all these posts they went through after getting the email about here - I am going to give it till next week and just consider it a chargeback

They literally went through and quoted things from weeks ago - if not the start of March but not the facebook page or about it being local and how to get reships 

So pleases read

View attachment 1202

That convo was in ANOTHER POST about taking money / not responding / and "how they are going to be basically blacklisted on larger forums  - so beware"
I was called a liar before this and that liars don't get reships SO THEY TOOK MY INSURANCE AND LIED ABOUT MAILING? or what does that mean

Mod I'm in tears: I can't handle anymore bs or men lying and making me out like this or people cross posting on BOARDS  

I want to throw up 

I'm posting this to prove how they are reacting and digging through to find ME 

View attachment 1204

Take down the screen shots if needed but they are singling me out and I'm grabbing what I can - they are also calling me a liar etc to avoid reship when it says mailed already

Last edited by a moderator:
JUST to add as this thread I want taken down

They hadn't posted shit and that's why I said what I said :)  so they are liars in their response 

I have reopened this tread because what TTM said especially this

There is no strike on the go. The US government works hard at preventing you from getting the meds you need from offshore, sometimes reaching out to other countries to assist them, and the less said about this on any forum the better, including this one.

Is in my opinion pure

View attachment 1207

Last edited:
@St. Allen please hang in there. I think it's great You have spoken what every one is thinking. I'm truely sorry it's screwing You up so badly. Keep your head up.

THANK YOU 

To them I lied- and that upsets me and the person who gave them this address probably will hault will my reship (double whammy)

I'm banned from TTM

Do you think I'll get the reship mailed on the 31st?

Im giving it exactly till Saturday btw

Or do you think on Saturday I'll do a chargeback? 

They nailed the coffin on that one

I am now banned so I'm going to take this time to polish my turd ;)

I knew it was coming - so I screen grabbed EVERY post they made since Feb 

I screen grabbed all MY  posts I ever made

I then deleted my posts (but they prevented some of this)

I now can go through and post ALL fabrications on why orders were late as I have nothing to lose.  If they did not reship or it doesn't reach here - I will charge back immediately.   

Mailed the 31st of March

People are getting theirs again within about the same time period (well 4 people, now) - so I waited since March 1st and it's April 7th. I didn't scam shit and if they aren't rude assholes who THEY THEMSELVES SELECTIVELY SCAM based on "liking" someone - well, then it should be here pretty soon :)   

I had a post card (real post card) come from their city in less than a week folks.  She also sent jewelry that had to go through customs: 8 days.I tested the waters to see the mail was working and that jewelry would have been stolen (trust) or taped.  It wasn't. 

"I don't give a damn about my bad reputation" 

After this week - I sincerely want my reship and my life back

I'm banned from TTM

Do you think I'll get the reship mailed on the 31st?

Im giving it exactly till Saturday btw

Or do you think on Saturday I'll do a chargeback? 

They nailed the coffin on that one

*So far, nobody has received a reship.  The first round of reships happened 20 days ago.  I am moving on, but it's hard.*

I am now banned so I'm going to take this time to polish my turd ;)

I knew it was coming - so I screen grabbed EVERY post they made since Feb 

I screen grabbed all MY  posts I ever made

I then deleted my posts (but they prevented some of this)

I now can go through and post ALL fabrications on why orders were late as I have nothing to lose.  If they did not reship or it doesn't reach here - I will charge back immediately.   

Mailed the 31st of March

People are getting theirs again within about the same time period (well 4 people, now) - so I waited since March 1st and it's April 7th. I didn't scam shit and if they aren't rude assholes who THEY THEMSELVES SELECTIVELY SCAM based on "liking" someone - well, then it should be here pretty soon :)   

I had a post card (real post card) come from their city in less than a week folks.  She also sent jewelry that had to go through customs: 8 days.I tested the waters to see the mail was working and that jewelry would have been stolen (trust) or taped.  It wasn't. 

"I don't give a damn about my bad reputation" 

After this week - I sincerely want my reship and my life back
They banned me as well, their egos through the fucking roof. If don't follow the sheep and kiss their ass they will ban you. You would think it was N Korea not SA How dare you expect to receive goods you paid for, and how offensive that you ask why. They are so crooked.

Chagebacks?

When shall we start?

I have reopened this tread because what TTM said especially this

There is no strike on the go. The US government works hard at preventing you from getting the meds you need from offshore, sometimes reaching out to other countries to assist them, and the less said about this on any forum the better, including this one.

Is in my opinion pure

View attachment 1207

this needs seen again - because this opinion speaks volumes

Just putting it here -

An LL was received (it's on the main TTM thread here) 

For a March order

TTM stated that NO ORDERS went out (I will post a screen grab when I can) during the date this poster has gotten an LL

However keep in mind ALL these orders that people were waiting on - only to hear it didn't go out said "mailed" ;)

This proves they weren't if TT says they didn't  and with this LL in March - it now disputes their other claim recently made. 

I would expect some LL's at this point (maybe) but I would highly advise to read all THEIR posts too 

I am effing fuming mad and I need to vent about it.  Another "forum" is suggesting that anybody complaining about the TTM situation needs "Midol and Butterfingers".  Did Trump make misogyny cool again?  I am sick of everything and everyone.  *end rant*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back