Can we talk about TTM & Shipping issues?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I might be wrong, but I believe the SA post office is also a bank, as similarly proposed for USA USPS not long  ago. So if in fact there has been any money infused into this government operated nightmare I would expect to see three big fat cigar smokers with there feet on the desk, and 2 or 3 temp (low paid) grunts digging through a pile of mail 5' deep.

People PLEASE revisit this scene I have illustrated for you, should this ever come to a voting ballot on American grounds!

dot7ser said:
Hi SA, I dont pretent to understand your so called email fiasco, and I dont have any interest in trying to understand somthing when you cant provide all the information. And no, I am not mad at all, just kind of tirrered of reading about this. I have no assumption on what it´s about, I dont care.

Of curse this problem whit sapo will be solved, the question is just how long it will take. I dont see how they are greedy for not using a different courier. If they did that, they woud just charge that extra amount og money, if even possible. I dont like this situation at all, but im trying to be patient. 
If you're tired of reading it  - why are you reading it then?

THERE IS NO FIASCO

Admin; please delete if you think this is not in the right place but there is another vendor (in fact the first vendor i encountered online many, many years ago) who happens to share the same postal space as TTM and their names are so similar many people (including myself at one time) thought they were the same but since this problem started I find it impossible to believe they are. This is the response I got from them  (not ttm to be clear).

Hello xxx,Yes, my sincere apologies - please don't place any new orders until we know what's causing these delays and while wait for news that orders are arriving again.We have now heard that there might be an issue with the Postal Service over here that is causing the delays so hopefully all orders are only delayed but will still arrive. Many folks are waiting for their orders at the moment and it's very frustrating for all concerned. So I'm really sorry about this and please be patient.There are many rumors of massive parcel backlogs & delays at the XXX International Postal Sorting Centre but the XX post office will neither confirm nor deny this rumor.Hopefully, our luck will change or we will see an official explanation in the press explaining the delay.I will keep you updated of course of any new developments and let's hope for everyone's sake that this situation is resolved soon and that the mail starts flowing again.Thanks again for your understanding and best regards,

PTFC could not have said it better with caveat emptor! TTM has been wonderful to me over the years and I do wish I read this forum before I placed an order mid-march and the reply from ttm could have been worded better but there are some many panic'd emails one can endure. They have been solid for a long time and I for one am sure they will do right in the end here......I just need to remember patience in times like these.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm writing them today as it's 4 weeks / 30 days and will write each Monday till it appears (I'll give up when I get a life). I do believe some of this is the SAPO and political / economic that they cannot control.  Locals aren't getting mail and it sincerely depends what city and the postal worker that you happen upon for things to get mailed.  However, their threat of putting anyone who chargebacks their order (when its not arrived) on a website with their name and personal info, labeling them a scammer no less - speaks volumes regarding their character. I get this shit isn't legit, ok? But, if you don't have to go that damn far! To me that's blackmailing, and if they mess around with the wrong person, they can find themselves in a larger mess than a charge back.  I'm not saying it as ME doing anything, just a statement.

I urge people to stay on their asses while utilizing a different vender.  Consider what you spent as an investment into proving a point.  Sure, they already spent the money and who knows what else - and your email does jackshit, but a thorn in the side is better than rolling over and taking it.  When you just say "meh whatever" - it implies it's okay or there's no result from stealing.  

Also: I do encourage to read their forum before they wake up from Easter celebrations and go on a spree of deleting. They are claiming there aren't issues with March and people have received their March orders! There are 2 or 3 threads (one that's 18 pages long) about missing March orders from all dates. There is no ass kissing happening now!  TT deletes the negative (usually) and it always appears everything is great.  The posts were up all weekend, I urge you to read them! 

I've been keeping an eye on their forum myself, but they're a popular vendor here, so I'll start believing when/if DBG members start to receive.

Well I'm mailed March 1st and you know if I receive.  I am sending the reship email now just as an fyi

shipped 0/2 recieved???????????????

Only time I have used these guys was when timing was crucial, they are rude, they are expensive, and up until now they were reliable and great packaging (no doubt postal problems). They are off the map for me!!!!

I know of one other vendor in that neck of the woods who is the best guy I have ever dealt with If your curious about a product he wont hesitate to send you a couple sample tabs, prices are decent no insurance, he guarantees shipments and even adds a few goodies, and damned if he wasn't out of the product I needed!

Other than DOC, That country no longer exists on my map!
DOC is having the exact same issues.

Last edited:
No reply from TTM regarding my 30 order missing. I don't know who Doc is - fill me in where ever is best.  Same issues as in missing shipments or mail?

TTM, did you know that there is a FedEx near by? Just saying.....
THANK YOU 

No reply from TTM regarding my 30 order missing. I don't know who Doc is - fill me in where ever is best.  Same issues as in missing shipments or mail?

THANK YOU 
Doc is the name the owner(s) of PPE2U use. Their website, stock and country is the same as TTM2U and almost identical prices. It's believed that the same people are running both, which is why mods here only allow TTM as a vendor here and not PPE.

Nothing has been received from PPE either from the same dates as TTM. This could mean there is genuine post problems or they are cashing in.

Thank you. :)  

I really urge people to donate to this site to get access to parts you need or read the hell out of IOP if that's what you prefer 

update:

I was emailed and told I will receive a reship and how to go about it, it's a process but nothing huge or exhausting. I will update if anything reaches me.

I came on here looking for info on shipping delays, and after doing a lot of reading I've found much more! :)   Anyway I put in an order with an iop in the same area, beginning of march, and still waiting.  I do believe its due to problems at sapo or something in that region. I dont expect to receive anytime soon but have a feeling it will show up eventually.

An update I received today and have been updated every few days from a vendor that I have used for over two years and is trustworthy!

"I really appreciate your understanding of the situation. And however long it takes for this dire postal services situation to normalize, we are sure that eventually the mail will start moving again normally.
The honest truth is that we don't have all the facts either because the post office has not released any official statement - there is no official news in the media about what is actually going on. We have tried getting information via social media channels, email and attempting to contact the post office help line directly, but have not managed to get any straight answers from them.Unofficially though we have heard from some of our contacts that there is a 'strike' on at the Johannesburg International mail sorting center. What we do know is that no packages shipped since Feb 20th from SA have been received by anyone in the US, Canada & the UK. It is a crazy and frustrating situation for us all, but it happened before in 2014 and 2015, and the mail services always returned to normal again after 8-12 weeks. So that is what we are hoping for this time as well.The labor unions over here are very powerful and disruptive and are known for their ability to bring an entire industry or government institution (like SAPO) to a standstill. SAPO has also been mismanaged by corrupt managers for a number of years and they seem to have run out of money which is why the strike is probably about wages. We just hope that people will eventually come to their senses so that normal postal services can resume.I am monitoring the situation daily and will keep you updated of course.Fingers crossed and best regards, "

Is anyone else concerned about the two people on TTM's forum who claimed to receive 3/7 and 3/8 packages? Both people claimed their packages were opened and taped shut. I know conspiracy theories abound, but I think TTM and PPE are under some kind of pressure or scrutiny. Does anyone remember the surge of LL's that occurred right before the Great Blackout?

I almost hope my order from early March never arrives. I do tend to be paranoid, but this whole ordeal is just weird.  I will not be accepting a reship if offered.  I will politely ask for a refund but won't be a b&tch if they refuse.

Currently, I am scared to order with another vendor until I discover the fate of my missing parcel. Ugh.

If anyone pays attention to news/politics there's been a recent federal level push to curb/control opiate abuse.  I fear a portion of this is either directly or indirectly starting to affect the services we all rely on.  Hopefully this isn't an effect from that, but I do fear that the more they squeeze the more people are forced to the darker corners that are less reliable.

Prohibition and restriction is what lead to much of the heroin abuse this country has seen over the last decade, if people had access to medicine that helps them normalize and function in society we wouldn't have to kit every EMT with narcan.

Oh well I digress, hopefully this clears out soon, I hadn't ordered with TTM in a long time, but recently found an old stash of some bennys that made me think I should look them up again and apparently now is not the time. *sigh*

My opinion on the two orders (let me break it down)

Both received less than 2 weeks

Both are in same zone (not states but zone)

Both had taped packages with contents remaining

I believe the first report was bullshit - LOOK AT HIS POSTS. He always receives, even during the damn strike

Now the other person looks legit, but it's TTM'S own board and I'm pretty sure they have several fake accts on there to shill.  She did post a photo and send it to someone of the package.  Her posts align with a real poster too.  It's very possible she's telling the truth but it's just odd.

Here's the issue with the "re taping that's not customs"

Wouldn't customs open it? 

And I read their local post office's facebook, locals have had their mail open and closed with tape. Now, this could be how the fake acct (well I think it's fake) got the idea because they are them and are aware of how sapo is stealing etc and retaping.

I do think they are opening various packages looking to see if certain things are in there - that start with a K. I don't know a lot about TTM but I do read and it seems a bulk of orders are bozo and kitties. The 2nd one is serious shit here in the US. I could see them opening to look and if found, they toss or let customs seize. Others go in the pile of other mail that never goes anywhere. And that's why I don't get how that part of the US has 2 people getting their stuff but NO ONE - even EU or UK is?!  Not a single other person reporting anywhere else in the ENTIRE WORLD.

I don't understand placing orders to them still! I don't get it - there's hundreds of legit alternatives closer or even IOP and people are ON the damn boards so why are they still sending money after missing reships and packages since Feb (and even Dec?). My god! It's so frustrating to me to see that

I got this reply from Doc at PPE today.  Keep in mind that he was initially claiming that the PO in J city was the cause of all their strife:

"We did get some good news today however - two orders that were shipped in 4 separate packages on March 24th, 26th and 28th have arrived in the US and we are keeping our fingers crossed that we will hear about more arrivals soon.Thanks for your continued understanding and apologies about all the stress this situation is causing. I think we should give this situation some more time to resolve itself and also wait until we have more concrete information on what is causing this delay. Whatever happens though, I will be sure to take care of you and will look after your interests in a fair and amicable way.Hope that helps and best regards,Doc"

Really, now?  I am supposed to believe that a package from 3/28 arrived within 6-7 days in the U.S. (impossible) and nobody reported it on any of the forums?

F$@# them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back