CHEMTHUGS007

• Thread starter Thread starter Admin
  • Start date Start date
PROMOTION PROMOTION PROMOTION (BULK ONLY US-US)
a-PiHP 1kg 6800usd
NEP 1kg 4650usd
MDMA 1kg 4875usd
O-DSMT 1kg 9800usd
Protonitazene 1kg 9000usd
Bromazolam 1kg 6700usd
Ketamine

ORDER NOW:

CHEMTHUGS007@PROTONMAIL.COM

I have two pending orders and the tracks have not been updated for 30 days. I have used the addresses and I have always received 100%, so it is not a question of the addresses. We hope that the supplier initiates the reship..
Some packages take too longer than expected. Wish I could hold the shippers on the kneck but will definitely always do my best to reship all lost packages. Sorry for the wait sir.

2024 PRODUCT LIST.
BENZODIAZEPINES

Alprazolam
Bromazolam
Flualprazolam
Pyrazolam

OPIOIDS
ODSMT
Protonitazene
Isotonitazene
Etonitazene
China White (Carf)

CANNABINOIDS
5CLADBA
6CLADBA
JWH-018
7ADD
RCBC5

STIMULANTS & Narcotics
MDMA
a-PiHP
Eutylone
4MMC
6-APB
2-FDCK

Psychedelics
LSD Powder

ALD-52 .HCL.POWDER

SESSION: 05e4d7de9705cb9327672c1d277ec241309132125e43e219a990e3ba7081dac80c

Attachments

• ABF4C1F9-1EF8-4086-BDFE-69E805AF576C.jpeg
    ABF4C1F9-1EF8-4086-BDFE-69E805AF576C.jpeg
    42.1 KB · Views: 22
  • photo_2023-09-08_22-17-00.jpg
    photo_2023-09-08_22-17-00.jpg
    181 KB · Views: 17
  • session-attachment-2023-07-12-131118.jpeg
    session-attachment-2023-07-12-131118.jpeg
    153.9 KB · Views: 16
  • session-attachment-2023-09-07-084702.jpeg
    session-attachment-2023-09-07-084702.jpeg
    341.5 KB · Views: 20
2024 PRODUCT LIST.
BENZODIAZEPINES
Alprazolam
Bromazolam
Flualprazolam
Pyrazolam

OPIOIDS
ODSMT
Protonitazene
Isotonitazene
Etonitazene
China White (Carf)

CANNABINOIDS
5CLADBA
6CLADBA
JWH-018
7ADD
RCBC5

STIMULANTS & Narcotics
MDMA
a-PiHP
Eutylone
4MMC
6-APB
2-FDCK

Psychedelics
LSD Powder
ALD-52 .HCL.POWDER

I have two pending orders and the tracks have not been updated for 30 days. I have used the addresses and I have always received 100%, so it is not a question of the addresses. We hope that the supplier initiates the reship..
I have two orders of 2 x 250gr Bromazolam 5K +, and the two tracking sent on different days were never updated..
When 30 days have passed, I have requested reship and until today I have not received the reship tracks. 2 days ago I asked why I don't have the tracks until now and the seller responded vaguely
<<Made contact to get back the packages from shippers still waiting. Once they return I will immediately ship and notify you.<<
So now it does not offer any solution... we must wait more and more.
The difference is that before taking the money, the seller has been very responsive..

What about all of the people who have claimed they ordered but never received tracking from you? You are asking people to take a leap of faith to do business with you but the majority of people in this thread seem to have had issues getting their orders.

Why should I, someone who has only read excuses from you to others, do business with you?

Why don't you focus on settling up with the people who have not received their previous orders first before asking for new business?

There are plenty of ways to send tracking securely to someone. It is highly suspect when you accept funds and then never give tracking to someone. It's also bad business.
I have 2 orders and YES, I have issues. The tracks never updated and after 30 days, I have ask reship.. So still not tracks of the reship. The buyer respond
<<Made contact to get back the packages from shippers still waiting. Once they return I will immediately ship and notify you.<<
Seems too wrong on this service!!! I have paid 5K + and 39 days still not have the packs, not working tracks, NOTHING!!

2024 PRODUCT LIST.
BENZODIAZEPINES
Alprazolam
Bromazolam
Flualprazolam
Pyrazolam

OPIOIDS
ODSMT
Protonitazene
Isotonitazene
Etonitazene
China White (Carf)

CANNABINOIDS
5CLADBA
6CLADBA
JWH-018
7ADD
RCBC5

STIMULANTS & Narcotics
MDMA
a-PiHP
Eutylone
4MMC
6-APB
2-FDCK

Psychedelics
LSD Powder
ALD-52 .HCL.POWDER

This source is a dumpster fire. It smelt fishy before there was a fire. And now there's people getting burned. Save your money and shop somewhere else guys. Dudes got way too many extinct magz, too good to be true. The only accounts that have claimed to get something are like 2 brand new accounts and the other people will older accounts have ordered and.none of.them have gotten anything.but each one has gotten a different excuse of why they havent gotten their stuff yet.

This source is a dumpster fire. It smelt fishy before there was a fire. And now there's people getting burned. Save your money and shop somewhere else guys. Dudes got way too many extinct magz, too good to be true. The only accounts that have claimed to get something are like 2 brand new accounts and the other people will older accounts have ordered and.none of.them have gotten anything.but each one has gotten a different excuse of why they havent gotten their stuff yet.
I'm prob one of the newer accounts you're talking about. Fwiw I placed another order last week and I think I see it in informed delivery for Fri. Will update. Haven't ordered anything extinct or too good to be true

Man your account is equally new as well. The fact that there is an issue with a shipment doesnt mean I am a scam. I have other clients who are here and have ordered products in large quantities and packages delivered but most are visitors with no accounts.

December had a good number of shipments having issues and I and my team working hard to sort it it. Some of you guys here are waiting for the slightest mistake to come out attacking even when some have not placed an order with me.

I do not CHEAT. Sometimes it is not easy to move packages, few get lost but I always acknowledge and do everything to fix the situation.

So please if any client has had any issues with a shipment notify me and I will try to fix it.

Here you find a few tracking numbers of packages delivered. Some still in transit, some witheld. I can only do my best to try to do the right thing but I can not push any extra hard to facilitate shipping agencies. I do everything correct and do not try to cheat any customer.

Attachments

• TRACK 1.jpg
    TRACK 1.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 15
  • TRACK 2.jpg
    TRACK 2.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 20
Man your account is equally new as well. The fact that there is an issue with a shipment doesnt mean I am a scam. I have other clients who are here and have ordered products in large quantities and packages delivered but most are visitors with no accounts.

December had a good number of shipments having issues and I and my team working hard to sort it it. Some of you guys here are waiting for the slightest mistake to come out attacking even when some have not placed an order with me.

I do not CHEAT. Sometimes it is not easy to move packages, few get lost but I always acknowledge and do everything to fix the situation.

So please if any client has had any issues with a shipment notify me and I will try to fix it.
I have paid 40 days ago 5K + for 2x 250 gr Bromazolam and still nothing.. Not packs, not working tracks NOTHING. I have wait for the track of reship 10+ also and nothing still.
Buyer, why you not solve the current problems / issues first and then doing promises or some else???
Will be Great for your business If some buyer that was had some issue, confirm that all its solved at 100%.
The actual case its excelent oportunity for you.. Please, don t loss it!!!

I have paid 40 days ago 5K + for 2x 250 gr Bromazolam and still nothing.. Not packs, not working tracks NOTHING. I have wait for the track of reship 10+ also and nothing still.
Buyer, why you not solve the current problems / issues first and then doing promises or some else???
Will be Great for your business If some buyer that was had some issue, confirm that all its solved at 100%.
SELLER, why you not solve the current problems / issues first and then doing promises or some else???

SELLER, why you not solve the current problems / issues first and then doing promises or some else???
Your packages will be reshipped and you get a new tracking number. Will send you once its done. Please this is not an issue of scam but maybe issues shippers had with packages they received from us during festive period. Some package were never sent. We got in touch and will resolve those.

see photos of some delivered. Some took longer than expected. Not an issue of scam.

Attachments

• TRACK 1.jpg
    TRACK 1.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 20
  • TRACK 2.jpg
    TRACK 2.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 20
2024 PRODUCT LIST.
BENZODIAZEPINES
Alprazolam
Bromazolam
Flualprazolam
Pyrazolam

OPIOIDS
ODSMT
Protonitazene
Isotonitazene
Etonitazene
China White (Carf)

CANNABINOIDS
5CLADBA
6CLADBA
JWH-018
7ADD
RCBC5

STIMULANTS & Narcotics
MDMA
a-PiHP
Eutylone
4MMC
6-APB
2-FDCK

Psychedelics
LSD Powder
ALD-52 .HCL.POWDER

2024 PRODUCT LIST.
BENZODIAZEPINES
Alprazolam
Bromazolam
Flualprazolam
Pyrazolam

OPIOIDS
ODSMT
Protonitazene
Isotonitazene
Etonitazene
China White (Carf)

CANNABINOIDS
5CLADBA
6CLADBA
JWH-018
7ADD
RCBC5

STIMULANTS & Narcotics
MDMA
a-PiHP
Eutylone
4MMC
6-APB
2-FDCK

Psychedelics
LSD Powder
ALD-52 .HCL.POWDER

2024 PRODUCT LIST.
BENZODIAZEPINES
Alprazolam
Bromazolam
Flualprazolam
Pyrazolam

OPIOIDS
ODSMT
Protonitazene
Isotonitazene
Etonitazene
China White (Carf)

CANNABINOIDS
5CLADBA
6CLADBA
JWH-018
7ADD
RCBC5

STIMULANTS & Narcotics
MDMA
a-PiHP
Eutylone
4MMC
6-APB
2-FDCK

Psychedelics
LSD Powder
ALD-52 .HCL.POWDER

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back