CHEMTHUGS007

• Thread starter Thread starter Admin
  • Start date Start date
What is your reship policy?
You offer 100% reshipment in case of loss through customs, or...?
How long do you have to wait if the track does not update for reship?
We all know that there is a time limit to consider that the package is lost or not...
will reship all bulk orders with trackings provided client does not give me wrong address.

will reship all bulk orders with trackings provided client does not give me wrong address.

What about all of the people who have claimed they ordered but never received tracking from you? You are asking people to take a leap of faith to do business with you but the majority of people in this thread seem to have had issues getting their orders.

Why should I, someone who has only read excuses from you to others, do business with you?

Why don't you focus on settling up with the people who have not received their previous orders first before asking for new business?

There are plenty of ways to send tracking securely to someone. It is highly suspect when you accept funds and then never give tracking to someone. It's also bad business.

Ok, but6 you not have respond on esential questions as

1.How long do you have to wait if the track does not update for reship?

2. We all know that there is a time limit to consider that the package is lost or not...If the track not update 20+ days ins normal to start some reship gestions.., or Im wrong?

What about all of the people who have claimed they ordered but never received tracking from you? You are asking people to take a leap of faith to do business with you but the majority of people in this thread seem to have had issues getting their orders.

Why should I, someone who has only read excuses from you to others, do business with you?

Why don't you focus on settling up with the people who have not received their previous orders first before asking for new business?

There are plenty of ways to send tracking securely to someone. It is highly suspect when you accept funds and then never give tracking to someone. It's also bad business.
some products we ship discreetly. not all carry trackings. i have clients here who have confirmed orders received here without tracking numbers. i always do my best to sort it out.

Ok, but6 you not have respond on esential questions as

1.How long do you have to wait if the track does not update for reship?

2. We all know that there is a time limit to consider that the package is lost or not...If the track not update 20+ days ins normal to start some reship gestions.., or Im wrong?
you are correct. normally will reship orders i notice are not delivered. 30 days after.

Ok, and how many time you need to consider that the pack its seized by customs?
How many days if track not update you start the reship? Obviously 48 days itrs too, too long time..
Let us know what do you think.. What its your reship policy exactly

The orders I have made there have been no issues. A few days between communication and that is it. I honestly cannot imagine keeping up with everything. The problem today is everyone wants it now.

Product List

A) China Warehouse Stock
------------------------
Etomidate / Protonitazene / Metonitazene / Bromazolam / Isotonitazene / Etonitazene
ODSMT / 3MethylFent Analogue / Carf Analaogue / APVP / 4MMC / 4CPC / APIHP / 3MMC / 2MMC
Eutylone / MDMA / ADBB Precursor / ADBB Full kit / 5cladba precursor / 5cladba full kit / Ketamine

B) UK Warehouse Stock
----------------------
5cladba / 5fadb
Green leaves Cannabinoid (ratio: 1kg green leaves contains 100g 5fadb) (1kg MOQ)
MDMA (Purity 99%) (MOQ 1kg)

C) USA Warehouse Stock
------------------------------
APVP / 2FDCK / MDMA / KETAMINE / PMK Liquid

D) Mexico Warehouse Stock
-----------------------
Propionyl Chloride

E) Stock in Germany Warehouse (Ship to Europe except UK)
---------------------------------------------------
1KG PMK Liquid
1KG BMK Powder
10g MDMA Sample
10g APVP Sample
10g 2FDCK Sample
ADBB 100g Liquid
ADBB 100g powder
ADBB main precursor 6kg

CONTACT US:
EMAIL: CHEMTHUGS007@PROTONMAIL.COM

NEW SESSION: 05e4d7de9705cb9327672c1d277ec241309132125e43e219a990e3ba7081dac80c
3MethylFent Analogue / Carf Analaogue

Can you please explain exactly what Chems these are? So many vendors are using "ghost names" for Chems and it really makes things sketchy. Or they'll just straight up list 4-MMC and send 3-MMC or something similar same with the zenes, benzos, everything really.

Especially with Chems that haven't been around in a while like Etizolam. They'll sell Etizolam but it's actually Deschloroclotizolam or something which is not Etizolam.

Is the 2nd one supposed to be a carfent analog? Pure carfent? And can you describe the first in a bit more detail. Vendors really shouldn't be doing this... We want harm *reduction*

I say all of this with no malice, just curiosity and to keep all researchers safe.

3MethylFent Analogue / Carf Analaogue

Can you please explain exactly what Chems these are? So many vendors are using "ghost names" for Chems and it really makes things sketchy. Or they'll just straight up list 4-MMC and send 3-MMC or something similar same with the zenes, benzos, everything really.

Especially with Chems that haven't been around in a while like Etizolam. They'll sell Etizolam but it's actually Deschloroclotizolam or something which is not Etizolam.

Is the 2nd one supposed to be a carfent analog? Pure carfent? And can you describe the first in a bit more detail. Vendors really shouldn't be doing this... We want harm *reduction*

I say all of this with no malice, just curiosity and to keep all researchers safe.
There is real Carf now uncut just little stock & 4MMC is the real deal. If anyone needs try the Carf it is US - US only.

The orders I have made there have been no issues. A few days between communication and that is it. I honestly cannot imagine keeping up with everything. The problem today is everyone wants it now.
Thank is the point. Everyone just wants now. Unfortunately suppliers can not make shipping companies do faster than they can.

URGENT!!! PLEASE ONLY CONTACT ME THROUGH THE DETAILS BELOW. DO NOT PLACE ANY ORDERS ON MY RENTRY BTC / XMR LINKS. CONTACT ME FOR A NEW ONE.

EMAIL: CHEMTHUGS007@PROTONMAIL.COM

NEW SESSION: 05e4d7de9705cb9327672c1d277ec241309132125e43e219a990e3ba7081dac80c

With all due respect I can’t ever imagine ordering from a vendor who has carfent listed. No problem with those who read it, but it’s just plain dumb to have near any product.

With all due respect I can’t ever imagine ordering from a vendor who has carfent listed. No problem with those who read it, but it’s just plain dumb to have near any product.
usually sold just few grams from the source I got but no longer available.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back