CHEMTHUGS007

• Thread starter Thread starter Admin
  • Start date Start date
Product List

A) China Warehouse Stock
------------------------
Etomidate / Protonitazene / Metonitazene / Bromazolam / Isotonitazene / Etonitazene
ODSMT / 3MethylFent Analogue / Carf Analaogue / APVP / 4MMC / 4CPC / APIHP / 3MMC / 2MMC
Eutylone / MDMA / ADBB Precursor / ADBB Full kit / 5cladba precursor / 5cladba full kit / Ketamine

B) UK Warehouse Stock
----------------------
5cladba / 5fadb
Green leaves Cannabinoid (ratio: 1kg green leaves contains 100g 5fadb) (1kg MOQ)
MDMA (Purity 99%) (MOQ 1kg)

C) USA Warehouse Stock
------------------------------
APVP / 2FDCK / MDMA / KETAMINE / PMK Liquid

D) Mexico Warehouse Stock
-----------------------
Propionyl Chloride

E) Stock in Germany Warehouse (Ship to Europe except UK)
---------------------------------------------------
1KG PMK Liquid
1KG BMK Powder
10g MDMA Sample
10g APVP Sample
10g 2FDCK Sample
ADBB 100g Liquid
ADBB 100g powder

ADBB main precursor 6kg

CONTACT US:
EMAIL: CHEMTHUGS007@PROTONMAIL.COM

NEW SESSION: 05e4d7de9705cb9327672c1d277ec241309132125e43e219a990e3ba7081dac80c

LL are not always sent tho, thats not a definite indicator for seizure
packages all always shipped. some we use discreet methods and dont offer trackings. some clients take advantage of this, even when they get packages they say they did not asking for a reship.

LL are not always sent tho, thats not a definite indicator for seizure
packages all always shipped. some we use discreet methods and dont offer trackings. some clients take advantage of this, even when they get packages they say they did not asking for a reship.

Product List

A) China Warehouse Stock
------------------------
Etomidate / Protonitazene / Metonitazene / Bromazolam / Isotonitazene / Etonitazene
ODSMT / 3MethylFent Analogue / Carf Analaogue / APVP / 4MMC / 4CPC / APIHP / 3MMC / 2MMC
Eutylone / MDMA / ADBB Precursor / ADBB Full kit / 5cladba precursor / 5cladba full kit / Ketamine

B) UK Warehouse Stock
----------------------
5cladba / 5fadb
Green leaves Cannabinoid (ratio: 1kg green leaves contains 100g 5fadb) (1kg MOQ)
MDMA (Purity 99%) (MOQ 1kg)

C) USA Warehouse Stock
------------------------------
APVP / 2FDCK / MDMA / KETAMINE / PMK Liquid

D) Mexico Warehouse Stock
-----------------------
Propionyl Chloride

E) Stock in Germany Warehouse (Ship to Europe except UK)
---------------------------------------------------
1KG PMK Liquid
1KG BMK Powder
10g MDMA Sample
10g APVP Sample
10g 2FDCK Sample
ADBB 100g Liquid
ADBB 100g powder
ADBB main precursor 6kg

CONTACT US:
EMAIL: CHEMTHUGS007@PROTONMAIL.COM

NEW SESSION: 05e4d7de9705cb9327672c1d277ec241309132125e43e219a990e3ba7081dac80c

Attachments

• CHEMTHUGS007 AD PHOTO DBG1.jpg
    CHEMTHUGS007 AD PHOTO DBG1.jpg
    201.5 KB · Views: 5
  • New Bromo .jpg
    New Bromo .jpg
    308 KB · Views: 5
  • New Bromo 11.jpg
    New Bromo 11.jpg
    228 KB · Views: 5
posted an order using the whatsapp number from the rentry.co page hopefully all goes well

posted an order using the whatsapp number from the rentry.co page hopefully all goes well
please do not use that whatsapp for orders. my phone was hijacked and i lost my session as well. i use a new session. only go through orders using my email and new session. I have shared that above. so many people impersonating me.

Man your address seems flagged. I sent the package wonder why you keep saying you never received. Everyone else i shipped to got their package.
you wonder why i keep saying i never received?? its because i never received!! its been 9 weeks since you said you sent it (with no tracking so how would anyone know if anything was sent)

please do not use that whatsapp for orders. my phone was hijacked and i lost my session as well. i use a new session. only go through orders using my email and new session. I have shared that above. so many people impersonating me.
What is your reship policy?
You offer 100% reshipment in case of loss through customs, or...?
How long do you have to wait if the track does not update for reship?
We all know that there is a time limit to consider that the package is lost or not...

you wonder why i keep saying i never received?? its because i never received!! its been 9 weeks since you said you sent it (with no tracking so how would anyone know if anything was sent)

Same circumstances here.

I see only one new user with <10 posts claiming it's best vendor, one other guy who said the order was like okay, but nothing special and all others paid and never received anything.
If someone made an order and didn't post a review yet, please post it.
Would help a lot for both, forum members and vendor.

I went with the rentry page details, the number is no good but the email is? Wish that could have been updated or something, would have saved me a couple of bills :(

Seems something too wrong with this supplier / vendor! Many post claim that something not going well.

Please, before order, take kare to see if any positive updates..

I see only one new user with <10 posts claiming it's best vendor, one other guy who said the order was like okay, but nothing special and all others paid and never received anything.
If someone made an order and didn't post a review yet, please post it.
Would help a lot for both, forum members and vendor.
not everyone has time to come back and drop a review after ordering. some clients are just passing by so may have few orders with delays or lost packages and will always show up to drop comments. i have had many people here ordered and received packages but never return to drop a feedback.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back