Describe Your Sex Life With A Video Game Title

I'll make sure you have extended fun 77! My chariot awaits you Clamjelina!
I just died when I read "shucking clams"!!!  You make me laugh the hardest out of anyone I know and I've never ever met you!   /default_biggrin.png/default_laugh.png haha omg!

Finally you changed it!! We're knee deep in clams now, David! I fucking hate the name Mike! I need other options here!
How about Bubba Gump, the shrimp/clam boat captain?  We never nicknamed our "members", just gave them titles which honestly I don't remember who's who at this point.  Lets brainstorm & nickname our guys.  OH!  You like licking it so much, how bout sir-licks-alot!  My computer just autocorrected to sir-licks-slot (my mac is a perv!)  Or you think of something... what do you like?

xo, Clamjelina 

ykmmm, MasterLicker (i don't wanna be too dirty!), BigDipper, come on, other guys in the clam squad, pick your names too!

Finally you changed it!! We're knee deep in clams now, David! I fucking hate the name Mike! I need other options here!
Okay how about michael? or Mick  or Clamberto the fiery latino clam master??  I like 77's idea Sir liks a lot   or slot!

Last edited by a moderator:
 OH!  You like licking it so much, how bout sir-licks-alot!  My computer just autocorrected to sir-licks-slot (my mac is a perv!)  Or you think of something... what do you like?

xo, Clamjelina 
Hahahahaha, okay I'll take it! Either or are fkn fantastic! xD

Sir-licks-slot! "I want em real thick and juicy" 36-24-36?  Only if she's 5-3!  ykm you're so young you probably don't even know that song!  

Clamberto, thats a good one.  Is he latino?

Now we have to name dave2002

dave2002 = Clamshucker.  Gets right to the point and funny as all hell.  I vote yes. 

Thoughts?

Sir-licks-slot! "I want em real thick and juicy" 36-24-36?  Only if she's 5-3!  ykm you're so young you probably don't even know that song!  

I'll second that vote on SirLicksAlot and I would be honored and promise to live up to the title of Clamshucker and will practice my shucking skills as often as possible. I remember that tune too Clamjelina and it's something I'm sure you have plenty of lol  Baby got back!

So find that juicy double! Of course I know that song!

White B77C with an Oakland booty! If I recall the lyrics correctly, that was word for word from the song..

And to answer your question, which you already know, I'm a polac, lol..

So find that juicy double! Of course I know that song!

White B77C with an Oakland booty! If I recall the lyrics correctly, that was word for word from the song..

And to answer your question, which you already know, I'm Polish, lol
Even white boys got to shout! Baby got back!

Sir licks a lot is perfect! Those underwear turned me on! Very sexy! I'm like cat I suppose. They aren't comfortable! Love cotton! Don't get me wrong, I wore them for years to turn on my husband but after his mid life crisis he turned into my dad instead of my husband ! He's responsible now, why couldn't he have been like that 5 years ago? I left him for a year while he was living out his teen years, hanging out with kids in college! Warning, do not marry men 20 years you're senior! There's nothing wrong with you going out and having fun, damn at 38 I went out all the time and had a social life! You have a heart of gold, and are sweet and funny, I can't stand other mothers who think you should be at home all the time being the perfect housewife and mother! I still go to concerts and go to this local dive bar, mostly for free cookouts on weekend and $1.00 beers, just because you have a child you're social life shouldn't be over with! Damn, I'm ten years older I guess I'm going through my midlife crisis because I'll find any excuse to get out of the house, the two boys are old enough to take care of themselves! Or me and my kid will go out, I'll take him to concerts. And we both got season passes to go to kings island. It's an amusement park, though he thinks I'm too old to wear a bikini, but fuck it, if you still have the body, I say no harm no foul. It's not like I'm a fatty with huge rolls hanging out of my love pink shorts or sweats! You have mad love from all of us here, screw him and his mean shit! I just don't get it that guys that are suppose to love you put you down and make fun of you, don't they get it that it just makes us feel worse ! It hurts are self esteem it makes things worse than helps us get better, be strong and know you have a ton of support here, we love you! Damn I can't quit thinking of those panties! Damn there hot, I'm going to the mall tomorrow and am seriously thinking of retrying them! Not for my husband but for me! Way hot BC, and he still treats you like crap? I'm a chick, and I'd be kissing you're ass seeing you wear them, what the hell is wrong with him. I love the clam squad !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My bf is about 13 years younger. Jus sayin. Hehe. He is hungry.

Love SirLicksAlot! Fits perfect. And clamshucker.

Glad i could turn you on a lil Clamgelina! Lol!

Back to schoolwork now.....

Love you guys! Smooooooooooches!

My bf is about 13 years younger. Jus sayin. Hehe. He is hungry.

Love SirLicksAlot! Fits perfect. And clamshucker.

Glad i could turn you on a lil Clamgelina! Lol!

Back to schoolwork now.....

Love you guys! Smooooooooooches
I went in the opposite direction, mines almost 15 years older! I've always gone for older men.  The younguns are definitely hungrier, you did the right thing!

Have a great day! 

Sir licks a lot is perfect! Those underwear turned me on! Very sexy! I'm like cat I suppose. They aren't comfortable! Love cotton! Don't get me wrong, I wore them for years to turn on my husband but after his mid life crisis he turned into my dad instead of my husband ! He's responsible now, why couldn't he have been like that 5 years ago? I left him for a year while he was living out his teen years, hanging out with kids in college! Warning, do not marry men 20 years you're senior! There's nothing wrong with you going out and having fun, damn at 38 I went out all the time and had a social life! You have a heart of gold, and are sweet and funny, I can't stand other mothers who think you should be at home all the time being the perfect housewife and mother! I still go to concerts and go to this local dive bar, mostly for free cookouts on weekend and $1.00 beers, just because you have a child you're social life shouldn't be over with! Damn, I'm ten years older I guess I'm going through my midlife crisis because I'll find any excuse to get out of the house, the two boys are old enough to take care of themselves! Or me and my kid will go out, I'll take him to concerts. And we both got season passes to go to kings island. It's an amusement park, though he thinks I'm too old to wear a bikini, but fuck it, if you still have the body, I say no harm no foul. It's not like I'm a fatty with huge rolls hanging out of my love pink shorts or sweats! You have mad love from all of us here, screw him and his mean shit! I just don't get it that guys that are suppose to love you put you down and make fun of you, don't they get it that it just makes us feel worse ! It hurts are self esteem it makes things worse than helps us get better, be strong and know you have a ton of support here, we love you! Damn I can't quit thinking of those panties! Damn there hot, I'm going to the mall tomorrow and am seriously thinking of retrying them! Not for my husband but for me! Way hot BC, and he still treats you like crap? I'm a chick, and I'd be kissing you're ass seeing you wear them, what the hell is wrong with him. I love the clam squad !

HeavenLee, you know you still got it! Hell, I know you still got it Your husband needs his eyes checked! And you're right, having a kid doesn't mean cut your social life completely off..  I have 3 kids and still go to parties constantly.. I just leave them in the car and leave the window cracked.. Kidding, although I would like kids in like. 8 years when I'm 30 and financially stable. I'm glad you still have fun though, and I imagine it's always great spending time with your son! I love spending time with my baby brother.. I mean he's only two but he always wants to see me, and him just saying "Bubba!" and always wanting me to sit with him (He'll pat the spot right beside him and say "bubba") melts my fkn heart. Just seeing him scream and run to give me a hug makes me want to tear up. I just want a boy, not to live out some life I didn't achieve in sports (which I did!) but because I'm scared shitless of having a girl, I know there ClamSquadders (Albeit no where near our coolness level) out there, I'd be so over bearing and protective over her I wouldn't be able to sleep..

I'm outta here, answer you're phone sirlicksalot I'm going to be calling shortly, my husband is all over the place, was up all night trying to sleep on couch, went to sleep at 10:30 am in Daniels room

Heavenlee you're definitely not to old to wear a bikini! Probably one of the nest looking women at the beach or pool, wherever. Yeah get you some sexy panties to make you feel better and then "splash the man in the canoe" haha.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back