Describe Your Sex Life With A Video Game Title

a97254_g175_10-superman.jpg
No.  This makes me feel like I'm doing my 3 year old's laundry.  The terms were YOU WEARING THEM.

You tell me a good pair to get and I'll try them one more time for you but the ones I get are so uncomfortable I swear it feels like somethings coming up my butt, you know me I would never be mean you silly Clamjelina! Xoxoxo calamity Jane
Ps....Dave that picture was bogus I want a real picture!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
I would never be mean to you I love you Blackcat and my underwear are Victoria's Secret I never go cheap I pay $25 apiece for them

Thank  you, I love you to my Lee-ster <3 <3 <3  Yeah, VS aint cheap but i'd rather have a pair that keeps up through 6 months of washes than to shop at like mandees and have them fray the fuck up & get tossed after 2 washes.  I know, their "sexy"ones are 3 for 30 now and the "pink" ones are 5 for 26 but I always wait till I have a coupon for free shipping or like 10$ off a bra (which i have now YAY) so its not that bad.  I fucking love victorias secret.  Fuck it, I sound like a schill if this was a lingerie website hahahah /default_laugh.png 

Oh my God I love Victoria secrets bras I got one that has water filled the boobs that you can take them in and take out and then make my boobs like turning to a b cup into a D cup they are the best they're worth every bit of the money you spend on and like you say that underwear cheap underwear like from Walmart fall apart the first time washing one time and they fall apart and Victoria secrets are the best! Love them! Wish I could try agent provocateur but they are like $200 a pair of underwear, one day?
Shit I'll shill the hell out of them, they make me feel sexy as hell I don't care if my husband notices or not I do!

I'm gonna post a pic of what i'm wearing right now but ooh ooh ooh the mail truck just pulled up!

"Hello, magic 8 ball... is it my day?"  ...The odds are not in your favor...   "Motherfucker!!! You cocksucker they never are!!  Lemme take two more p@x 10's and try to chill the fuck out!!"

My childhood self would have just kept shaking the damn thing until I got the answer I wanted.

"Does Dave think I'm cute?"  ...Not Likely...

"DOES DAVE THINK I'M CUTE"  ...Doubtful...

"DOES HE, GOD DAMMIT"  ...Probably so...

Aha!  I knew the truth would come out eventually! 

Ok, so it wasn't my day, thats fine, i wasn't really expecting it to be.  Now I have to show heaven lee my thong.  hang tight...

Right on! I love the old kind that you actually shook not the apps of them, Dave is in love with you you silly girl! But you're still allowed to take a couple more pax and shake away girl!

I'm waiting patiently please show, xoxo cj
PS why you having a bad day? Sorry to hear, I read you're advice in pm and said I'm going to make me happy, planting tomatoes took a Xanax and subutex, now I want to plant a pumpkin and Enter it in pumpkin chunkin! I'm going for biggest pumpkin ever grown! Damn I have huge priorities in my life!

I'm waiting patiently please show, xoxo cj PS why you having a bad day? Sorry to hear, I read you're advice in pm and said I'm going to make me happy, planting tomatoes took a Xanax and subutex, now I want to plant a pumpkin and Enter it in pumpkin chunkin! I'm going for biggest pumpkin ever grown! Damn I have huge priorities in my life! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I wish i had some xannys.  Vals can take me either way but p@x is usually pretty dependable when i have beer or wine with it /default_wink.png

Same here, too weird! Remember when I told you my husband said xanies made me mean I know that valiums don't do that they make me loose and fun! Well at least that's from my perspective! What could go wrong, we get an escape for awhile, sucks when reality hits!

I'll be right back I got to make a few phone calls see you shortly I'm waiting for those panties from Victoria's Secret black cat love you

Same here, too weird! Remember when I told you my husband said xanies made me mean I know that valiums don't do that they make me loose and fun! Well at least that's from my perspective! What could go wrong, we get an escape for awhile, sucks when reality hits! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Drinking on valium = me chilling, drinking on xannies = anything can happen, I might end up with a mountain of nose candy, or a bunch of calls / text I regret the next day! /facepalm

I tend to drink like a fish on benz0s, but who doesn't!

Man me you and Blackcat are the same! Do you think we are all the same people in one? Blackcat, worried, why you having a bad day, is he being a jerk off?

I'm not having a bad day.  I want to go for a few drinks at the bar in an hour or two but you know, my bf who thinks he's my dad will probably have a problem.  Just when we started talking again and he started accepting my blow jobs. I suppose I can throw a frozen pizza in the oven and tell him I'm taking a walk.  I can't drink at home really cuz that sucks drinkin alone.  God for-fuckin-bid we have fun TOGETHER.  OH AND YKMMMM I know, i end up in some sticky situations myself with the mixing but WHAT THE FUCK.  I'm not an old lady yet and I'm not done partying.  I'm stuck in like a spot where I know I'm supposed to the right thing but i still feel young and why are we given only one life if not to enjoy each day??? (crying now)  it's probably the beer, v@ls and pms but seriously I take care of my son and "bf" so am i not entitled to a couple of goddamn carefree hours?  

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back