Describe Your Sex Life With A Video Game Title

And I would love to hear about these tricks with grandma panties

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But shit Dave, when the hell are you ever a good boy tell me?

You have a good point so I don't get a lot out of that age bracket (thankfully) but a man can dream can't he?

Enough with the grant panties talk already!!! Jesus Christ.  Go to the Salon, get a brazilian wax and go clammando at night! Wear a tiny thong during the day to stay sanitary & hygenic.  Its fun, its fresh & its sexy as hell

Love your perspective 77, more chicks should have that same attitude and spirit! Unfortunately for us guys, the fellows start drooping slightly when you hit a certain age and require some support especially from going commando in my teens and 20's until gradually acquiring a taste for colorful boxers in my mid 20's until the present.Working out requires the tighty whitey's or Dun da Daa's(superman) briefs. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Love your perspective 77, more chicks should have that same attitude and spirit! Unfortunately for us guys, the fellows start drooping slightly when you hit a certain age and require some support especially from going commando in my teens and 20's until gradually acquiring a taste for colorful boxers in my mid 20's until the present.Working out requires the tighty whitey's or Dun da Daa's(superman) briefs. 
Yes, well, working out requires a different set up undergear for us ladies too.  The "girls" need to be held in place, don't forget I'm only ten years younger than you so gravity is taking its toll!

Please post a pic of you in these alleged superman briefs /default_wink.png

Only if you post a pic of the girls /default_tongue.png

Haha.  I'm going out for a run.  Be back to play a little later /default_smile.png

You little chickenshit Blackcat but I do love a Brazilian wax that is the ultimate nice clean shaved smooth and you can feel every thing, perfection at its finest, but seriously thongs they make me feel like I have a string up my butt there so uncomfortable, sexy yes=10 comfortable= 1! What about you cat, you're a cotton connessiour! Thongs? I think they are made to make you look sexy for men, shit I've rather go clammando then be uncomfortable!

Ps where's the pic Dave?
yzesavy6.jpg

You have the key to my Clams!

Okay showing underwear one thing but at least I didn't not show my neon pee!

You nailed it, Dave! I never realized how much brief > boxers till I switched! I didn't know anyone still wore whitey tighteys =x

Ps where's the pic Dave?
yzesavy6.jpg
You have the key to my Clams! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatlk
How does this look uncomfortable?  You literally cannot feel it when you have something like this on.  Also,  where does it hurt?  I'm so confused.  Plus, no wedgies, no pantie lines

You little chickenshit Blackcat but I do love a Brazilian wax that is the ultimate nice clean shaved smooth and you can feel every thing, perfection at its finest, but seriously thongs they make me feel like I have a string up my butt there so uncomfortable, sexy yes=10 comfortable= 1! What about you cat, you're a cotton connessiour! Thongs? I think they are made to make you look sexy for men, shit I've rather go clammando then be uncomfortable!

Why are you being mean?  Thongs are not made for men, they're made to prevent panty lines in pants! And to most, they are the ultimate comfort. I don't think you've tried the right pair! You can't go cheap, those pink ones look dollar store... gotta be victorias secret.

I would never be mean to you I love you Blackcat and my underwear are Victoria's Secret I never go cheap I pay $25 apiece for them, it's the string or piece of cloth that go up my butt that bother me, I can't believe I'm showing my underwear here, but both are Victoria secrete, oops it's not a secret anymore! I wore this really sexy négligée the other night I bought from Victoria's Secret and I looked freaking hot and my husband was into game of thrones go figure! I don't think he even noticed, but it didn't make me feel really good!

Or it might be three for 25 I forget I have bought them in a while lately I've been going clammando

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back