Describe Your Sex Life With A Video Game Title

OH GOD DAVE!!!!!  U R KILLING ME!!!!   "esteamed" ??  "clamorous"    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

nice klam kleaning truck!  lol!!!

How many posts do you need before your status turns to the "clam engineer"

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

How many posts do you need before your status turns to the "clam engineer"

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
I know right?  We should at least be upped to Advanced Clam-bers! Errr, well "member" is a euphemism for the male counterpart of clam so maybe your status is accurate after all.  /default_laugh.png

If the woman is a DIMEEEEEEEEEE, and we just got out the show and she's completely fur-less, I'll eat da butt. Told ya I probably have the dirtiest mind on this board, but there is NO shame in my game /default_wink.png

Xegh, you're a woman?! I always thought you were a dude (No offense, we really haven't gotten to know each other!) So if you are infact a woman, I apologize,
Hate to break it to you but I am a man, wait made you think i was a woman? Ha Ahh the joys of the internet.

Yer maybe only men should be called members and women should be called clams.....

Xegh

Lets just reduce ourselves to our genitalia!

I have a funny story about that word ( genitalia ) a very good friend of mine whos name is Jenna realized  if she married her current bf she would become Jenna Taylor!!! when she told me I died with laughter. There are so many possibilities " have you met my lovely jenna taylor?" haha " I walked my jenna Taylor down the aisle "

Xegh 

Last edited by a moderator:
Lets just reduce ourselves to our genitalia!

I have a funny story about that word ( genitalia ) a very good friend of mine whos name is Jenna realized  if she married her current bf she would become Jenna Taylor!!! when she told me I died with laughter. There are so many possibilities " have you met my lovely jenna taylor?" haha " I walked my jenna Taylor down the aisle "

Xegh 
hehe That's classic Xegh and one I am sure utilize.

Hate to break it to you but I am a man, wait made you think i was a woman? Ha Ahh the joys of the internet.

Yer maybe only men should be called members and women should be called clams.....

Xegh
I totally agree with the last statement and I am proud to be a contributing member of DBG. In fact i wish i had been a longer member! /default_smile.png Now my goal is to point members in the right direction. Remember all you clams, membership has its privileges!  /default_biggrin.png

Dave you are quite a big member on here, you can walk with pride ...... 

Xegh

Dave you are quite a big member on here, you can walk with pride ...... 

Xegh
Why thank you my fellow member ( now that ykMMM knows your a real member) and I promise that there will be no discrimination towards clam membership. All clams are encouraged to "meat" new members!

But we are the members of the original super clam squad don't forget it you guys are great I want that T-shirt made please, how do you get it made and if we can I'll send one to all of us!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PS I can't agree more with what Xegh said about Dave you know I love you Dave! But you take the cake! Now we are into clam asses, it's taken on its own direction again this thread is crazy! I love it!

All clam squad members:

LEISURE SUIT LARRY: MAGNUM CUM LAUDE

Or

DEAD OR ALIVE, EXTREME BEACH VOLLEYBALL

Or

PLAYBOY MANSION

Which I have found all three in my sons room! Spank, ouch!

Be a good girl Heavenlee and Santa might get you one /default_smile.png

But we are the members of the original super clam squad don't forget it you guys are great I want that T-shirt made please, how do you get it made and if we can I'll send one to all of us!

Oh honey,  u know I love u and I'm down with CLAM SQUAD 4 LYFE YO ....but I ain't wearing that ugly ass t shirt, not even at xmas!!

Please, this is not a personal assault, I'm not even in a bad mood,I'm just saying...  fashion is important to me and a bulky white t shirt that you will look fat in with a weird pic on it is funny to laugh about but, come on, you're not serious? xo

Why thank you my fellow member ( now that ykMMM knows your a real member) and I promise that there will be no discrimination towards clam membership. All clams are encouraged to "meat" new members!
Glad we cleared that up for ykmmmmmm :/  that was awkward

I'm glad we clams are encouraged to "meat members", just as long as they are not required to be dbg'r's.  I just asked for a tasty protein shake from my bf's member and he actually said yes.  TMI!  Sorry, I'm pretty happy about it & had to announce it somewhere.  I figure, a public forum would be the best place to share the news.  It was yummy and long overdue!  /default_wub.png No clam action, even though I was clammando when I went in for the kill.

I love wearing my husband's T-shirts to bed but no to wearing that fucking thing out hell no, but bedwear, hell yeah! Pm'ing you tonight, I feel terribly giving you advice! I'd sleep so good thinking of you guys you are the best people I have met , better than people I know in my neighborhood who judge the "heroin addict" and I haven't shot dope in 14 years! I tried to plant flowers

Not Marijuana in my front yard and I get to hear all day these little young punk ass kids yelling junkie and dope fiend out the freaking window and hiding, I was minding my business not bothering anybody and have to put up with that shit? Is an adult allowed to beat up little kids just kidding?

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back