Describe Your Sex Life With A Video Game Title

I don't think it's a bad word either, I just had to throw it at Starboyblu! He's like the little brother I've never had, we picked on Dave so much I love him to death like all members of clam squad, just had to give a little burn to Starboyblu, but no I love him to death!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really love you guys. I SO wish we lived closer together. Dont have many girlfriends. I think i am more male than female sometimes anyway. /default_sad.png

We would get into trouble! Lol! I am gonna have some wine today. Cheers! School first tho!

Damn I'm just wakin' up and all this talk of BJ's makes me feel like my day is half blown already! /default_smile.png

Yeah, Cat that never works out too good for me either! Some of us are better off being independent.

THATS for sure! My man has been a real pest about it. I am sticking to my guns. Plus, we have only been together for just under a year. I am not stupid........lol!

Shit my son calls me every fucking day I think it's fucking hilarious!

I just threw up a little. 

That was a nice one xegh!!! 

Seriously doe,  are there chicks that don't do head?  really?  heheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheh  no.  I mean seriously. 

No really.
I've never met one.. Well, except when I lost my v-card, she had never given dome before.. She did it, and my god was it terrible.

Man, blackcat, u know I have mad love for you, stay off the margaritas! You scared the hell out if me! I have mad love for all clam squad abductees! And Starboyblu, I'll get back to that one! As well as Dave the honorable Clam Squad Leader, and Xegh the Clam squad Mod, ykmmmm, you can be Vice President . Starboyblu, you are a star, you can be Secretary of State. And myself, cat and Blackcat really have everything in charge because we have clams and you don't, so I know you guys must bow down to us! And Starboyblu you naught boy, you must be spanked! But your old enough to be my son, though I feel like you're my younger brother, so it would be hard for me to spank you , a little incestual for me! But honestly , what's up with men, don't you know that us girls have the same if not dirtier minds than you do? I was talking to ykmmm, xoxo! You guys think were these fragile little things , get a bunch of girls together and give us some shots of Yaggerbombs and you would know we are secretly the most kinky sex craved ladies in the world! You boys, that's right, boys, have nothing on us!

WHAT! ONLY VP?! I've went clam surfing with every girl I've been with! I should be the Chief Executive Officer of the ClamSquad at minimum! My snake tongue tells no lies! Except to DR's! Pffft, I think I may have the filthiest mind on this board.. MAYBE. You ladies are quite open, so you may have me beat <3! As soon as my phone charges, ima call ya back Heavenlee!

Last edited by a moderator:
Ughhh, I have a 12 pack of Budheavies in the fridge that I reallllly want to savor right now.. Damn it! Tonight, they shall be empty. Who will join me in this conquest of drunk internet fun?

WHAT! ONLY VP?! I've went clam surfing with every girl I've been with!

Ewww you're proud of of this.  You def lost points with me. /default_sad.png Have you ever tried having a relationship with feelings and/or love?   Its not all about getting clam right away... the most valuable women won't be so easy to give it away. They'll know their worth & you will too. <3

WHAT! ONLY VP?! I've went clam surfing with every girl I've been with!

Ewww you're proud of of this.  You def lost points with me. /default_sad.png Have you ever tried having a relationship with feelings and/or love?   Its not all about getting clam right away... the most valuable women won't be so easy to give it away. They'll know their worth & you will too. <3
All, well, most of the women I've been with I've known for quite sometime, and their clams need to be respected!

And, I have.. Never works out.. I have a fear of commitment. I always let them know right away. It's not as if I just go in just to get laid.. I love spending time, hanging out, going on dates. But, when the times right, the tongue comes out,

Yup, not a great attribute my friend! Clams are like fine wine not Budheavies,  oh yeah go brush your teeth now lol /default_tongue.png and rinse!!

Yup, not a great attribute my friend! Clams are like fine wine not Budheavies,  oh yeah go brush your teeth now lol /default_tongue.png and rinse!!
What, the fear of commitment? I know, but I don't know why I feel that way anyways. Or are you talking about my clam diving past?!

WHY IS IT SO WRONG THAT I ENJOY CLAMS?!

Ykmmmmmmmmm i think that you have a bigger heart than you let on! You are not a one night kind of guy are you? Even if you do have a commitment issue (you and me both) you tend to stay with a lady for a lil while dont you? Which is why you dont have an issue with clam slurping with everyone you are with. I mean everyone has a "drunk night at the club" thing once in a while but am I correct, generally speaking? Btw me luvs u for dat!

Did you get my emails? Hope so. I am super sorry for the delay, it has been a crazy week. Xoxoxoxoxoxo

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back