Describe Your Sex Life With A Video Game Title

Ykmmmmmmmmm i think that you have a bigger heart than you let on! You are not a one night kind of guy are you? Even if you do have a commitment issue (you and me both) you tend to stay with a lady for a lil while dont you? Which is why you dont have an issue with clam slurping with everyone you are with. I mean everyone has a "drunk night at the club" thing once in a while but am I correct, generally speaking? Btw me luvs u for dat!

Did you get my emails? Hope so. I am super sorry for the delay, it has been a crazy week. Xoxoxoxoxoxo
I have had the occasional one nighter.. (two, if I'm being exact, but I knew both of them for a while, and one played for the other team, so I had first dibs ^^) but aside from that, I tend to be with them as long as I can.. I don't know why I fear it, but I do, immensely. I'll take them on dates, they spend the night with me for days and days, sometimes every night for a few weeks to a month, but it's sooo difficult for me to settle down with someone. I'll get massive anxiety over it. But yeah, that's why I don't mind eating clams, I absolutely love it. It's mutual, she does me, I do her, gotta keep it on an even keel, right?! Luvs u 2! No emails have came through, sadly!

Altough i suggested the clam club im quite happy to let you guys run the show. Just give me some kinda title a like the clam club founder lol

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

BDL, ClamSquad Maintenance man! Sound good? xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Altough i suggested the clam club im quite happy to let you guys run the show. Just give me some kinda title a like the clam club founder lol

We do recognize you as not only the founder but as an "esteamed" member of the Clam Club Intl

Glad to be part of this great club. We will be making woman happy for years. We may even change the world lol

Haha yer i believe the clam thing started with us.

I said a number of times on shoutbox what have we started and it is still going!! 

As founder i think you should get special privileges on Clam Squad day which I will have to look up the dates of in a minute.

Special privilege no.1 would be "Founder Pound Her" Where one lucky clam gets a rock lobster right between her clam shells.

Xegh

Haha yer i believe the clam thing started with us.

I said a number of times on shoutbox what have we started and it is still going!! 

As founder i think you should get special privileges on Clam Squad day which I will have to look up the dates of in a minute.

Special privilege no.1 would be "Founder Pound Her" Where one lucky clam gets a rock lobster right between her clam shells.

Xegh
No need to get "clamorous" Xegh and I'm sure we caring members will accommodate you momentarily.

funny_clam_christmas_tees-r6a336b67432e4acb8ed4c162c5ba0de2_8nhmi_512.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
As a clam-toting member, I am a bit confused by the previous post.  In my defense, between having a clam and being a blonde, its a wonder, well whats not a wonder really?  /default_unsure.png

Clam eating butts? I'm in.
Wait, WHAT??  

I can't even. 

As a clam-toting member, I am a bit confused by the previous post.  In my defense, between having a clam and being a blonde, its a wonder, well whats not a wonder really?  /default_unsure.png

Wait, WHAT??  

I can't even. 
If the woman is a DIMEEEEEEEEEE, and we just got out the show and she's completely fur-less, I'll eat da butt. Told ya I probably have the dirtiest mind on this board, but there is NO shame in my game /default_wink.png

BC I am with you both these confused me ..... But i love the clam a claus t-shirt. Yo how much you selling them T's for.

Xegh
Xegh, you're a woman?! I always thought you were a dude (No offense, we really haven't gotten to know each other!) So if you are infact a woman, I apologize,

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back