Describe Your Sex Life With A Video Game Title

PS Blackcat I love you because you're so honest with me and I'm honest with you as that why I love you to death and respect you, you call it like you see it and pull no punches , like the clam squad, no insult taken. But I'd sleep better wearing you guys and thinking of you all at night! Promise!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bedwear?  A T Shirt?  No way! i wear little cami tops and leggings or hotpants... gotta look cute!  Baggy stuff is not cute! 

You'd sleep better wearing us???  Like Hanibal Lechter? I love u, i'll talk to u tmrw girl xox

Shit remember my sex life, half life, non existent, maybe I should try you're way and I might get some action, thing to think about seriously! I used to dress sexy at night, but after 17 yrs I dress for comfort that might be the reason, good looking out! Ty

I think I'll try a new approach how sexy is a baggy tshirt? Thanks for the great insight! Will try one more time! Xoxo

Shit remember my sex life, half life, non existent, maybe I should try you're way and I might get some action, thing to think about seriously! I used to dress sexy at night, but after 17 yrs I dress for comfort that might be the reason, good looking out! Ty

We're together over 12 years too.. so trying to look "sexy" is kind of a stretch but nonchalant ways of looking attractive is my way.  You can still look sexy without really trying.  Lacey lingerie? Never ever ever!!  I wear sexy bras during the day but thats bc it makes me feel better about myself.  Nobody sees them.  In the evening, hanging out, i'll wear like a fitted wifebeater (no bra!) with comfy, tight yoga pants or leggings. Then for bedtime, I lose the long pants and put on some shortie shorts for sleeping.  Not that there is much sexy time happening here either, just gotta remind them what they have.  

Most times, my bf is too glued to his laptop to even notice me but looking cute makes me feel good.  No more mens tees!  

Love, your new evening wear stylist /default_wink.png

Fashion advice of the year, lol, crazy clamjelina strikes again!   

You know what, that is great advice, I used to never leave the house wearing a t shirt and jeans, I dressed up and put on a little makeup to make me feel good , I guess being beaten down all the time I just stopped caring, I'm gonna start dressing up again and wearing a little more makeup, I'm into the natural look , cat turned me onto this fake awake kit, it's freaking awesome, when I first got one I used it all the time, now I bought 4 and my son and husband use the moisturizer more than I do, but honestly , I needed to hear that, I don't need to look good for others , I need to look good for my own self esteem to make me feel better about myself , not for other people! Thanks so much, I love u , I love u, I love u! Hl

Glad we cleared that up for ykmmmmmm :/  that was awkward

I'm glad we clams are encouraged to "meat members", just as long as they are not required to be dbg'r's.  I just asked for a tasty protein shake from my bf's member and he actually said yes.  TMI!  Sorry, I'm pretty happy about it & had to announce it somewhere.  I figure, a public forum would be the best place to share the news.  It was yummy and long overdue!  /default_wub.png No clam action, even though I was clammando when I went in for the kill.
"Clammando, wasn't Arnold Shortzenmember in that one?

Geez!  I was wondering if anyone was going to notice my brilliant usage of the term for going pantiless!  Thank you Dave, I can always cunt on you!  You notice everything!  /default_smile.png  

Glad we cleared that up for ykmmmmmm :/  that was awkward

I'm glad we clams are encouraged to "meat members", just as long as they are not required to be dbg'r's.  I just asked for a tasty protein shake from my bf's member and he actually said yes.  TMI!  Sorry, I'm pretty happy about it & had to announce it somewhere.  I figure, a public forum would be the best place to share the news.  It was yummy and long overdue!  /default_wub.png No clam action, even though I was clammando when I went in for the kill.
Always the member being polished, never the clam.. This upsets me. You have to respect the clam, and then the clam will respect you! I wouldn't mind eating clam for breakfast right about now.. omnomnomnomnom.

I love wearing my husband's T-shirts to bed but no to wearing that fucking thing out hell no, but bedwear, hell yeah! Pm'ing you tonight, I feel terribly giving you advice! I'd sleep so good thinking of you guys you are the best people I have met , better than people I know in my neighborhood who judge the "heroin addict" and I haven't shot dope in 14 years! I tried to plant flowers

Not Marijuana in my front yard and I get to hear all day these little young punk ass kids yelling junkie and dope fiend out the freaking window and hiding, I was minding my business not bothering anybody and have to put up with that shit? Is an adult allowed to beat up little kids just kidding?

Take me to them, HeavenLee.. I'll round house a child for you if I need to. I thought you were giving us Clamdivers nicknames! Where's mines?!

Geez!  I was wondering if anyone was going to notice my brilliant usage of the term for going pantiless!  Thank you Dave, I can always cunt on you!  You notice everything!   /default_smile.png
Fucking brilliant pure genius 77! I even bet if we met at a bar unknowingly, and began a conversation, I would know within thirty seconds that it was you 77 and you would the same for me. Not hittin' on ya! I'm just sayin'  Clammando! lol      your smarter than Albert Clamstein!

Clammando? BAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. That shit is genius.

Hey i wear tshirts and I still look cute! i cant imagine my life without tshirts. Granted, i usually have mine tailored (by me) so they fit my waist. I have a thing for cotton.

Cat I love to it feels so good against your skin after you get out of the bath! Man I go commando all the time I hate those thongs I used to wear for my husband's benefit not for mine because it feels like a string is going up your Hiney! shit Dave I wish I could come up with your ideas I always think what would Dave write? And cunt! no pun intended brilliant! No wonder I call you King clam your highness! Love ya calamity jane

Clammando? BAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. That shit is genius.

Hey i wear tshirts and I still look cute! i cant imagine my life without tshirts. Granted, i usually have mine tailored (by me) so they fit my waist. I have a thing for cotton.
The touch... the feel... of Cotton....

The Fabric of my Clam

^^^^^^^hahahahahahaha^^^^^^^^^ use so crazy! oh yeah I dig chicks with cotton paaaanteees!

Last edited by a moderator:
Please don't tell me that they are grandmas type clam panties that go up to your fucking waste, i'm losing respect dude just kidding

Why would anyone wear those drawers up to their mid-waist unless they are like over 75?  That would be a "waste"!

Please don't tell me that they are grandmas type clam panties that go up to your fucking waste, i'm losing respect dude just kidding

Yep, Loves me some over 75 pie! just think of the tricks they know! Experience I's tell ya experience.Plus I usually get cookies and milk if I'm a good boy /default_smile.png

But shit Dave, when the hell are you ever a good boy tell me?

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back