Describe Your Sex Life With A Video Game Title

Well 77 it runs about 1/2 an inch up the whole length of the inch and suddenly gets soft and takes a 180 degree turn downwards! /default_wacko.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Too much info? ha ha ha! have a margarita!!!!!   Margaritas for everyone!!!!! 

Now I am wondering...  need to know ages, physical description, ethnicity, stuff like that, whatever you wanna share depending on your comfort level of anonymity of all the guys in the "clam club".  

If you don't know if you're a member of the club, you are if you're reading this.  K?  /default_smile.png 

Too much info? ha ha ha! have a margarita!!!!!   Margaritas for everyone!!!!! 
Good idea dave.  I'm in.

I'm a  white dude with a margarita in one hand can't you see my pic? Also I must say I'm quite gifted in the nether regions, so I'm guessing. I hope that's what all the laughter is about? /default_sad.png oops I need a haircut too!

Let me guess about you 77. Your a black cat like chick who's 77 yrs old? Am I close? lol...

I'm a  white dude with a margarita in one hand can't you see my pic? Also I must say I'm quite gifted in the nether regions, so I'm guessing. I hope that's what all the laughter is about? /default_sad.png oops I need a haircut too!
that pic is u?  okay.... 

22, Polac from Houston, SHREDDED AS FUCK! Quite handsome if I don't say so myself.. But if Dave looks like John Stamos as I suspect he does, I might be an ugly duckling in comparison, LOL. <3

Since we're giving away info, where's our descript, B77C! I DEMAND TO KNOW! In the nicest way possible, of course.

@77 IM IN THE MOTHAF'N STARCLUBBABY...SAY'N WHEN A RICH NIGGA WANT CHA WANT CHA BABE AND UR NIGGA CANT DO NOTHING 4 YA! COME ON SING IT! ALLL THESE HOES AINT LOYAL....YAYAYA ALL THESE HOES AINT LOYAL COME COME GIRL WHY U FRONT'N BABY SHOW ME SOMETHING.... /default_tongue.png

@77&WONDERING.....HAWAIIAN BOY HERE YA HES A CUTIE..

WHO LIKES 2 GET THE GIRLS WIT DA BIG BOOTY...

TAN SKIN SIX FOOT TWO...

SHIRTS OFF WIT MARINE CORPS TATTOOS...

LOOKING FRESH BLACK HAIR FOR YOU...

NOW LETS GET DRUNK AND SEE WHAT WE DO............ /default_tongue.png

22, Polac from Houston, SHREDDED AS FUCK! Quite handsome if I don't say so myself.. But if Dave looks like John Stamos as I suspect he does, I might be an ugly duckling in comparison, LOL. <3

Since we're giving away info, where's our descript, B77C! I DEMAND TO KNOW! In the nicest way possible, of course.ol
Nice.  I'm jut your regular girl next door looikin blondie.  Work out every day so try to stay tight.  I take care of business lol! I'm 37 so I'm old enough to be your mom, if i was on teen mom, that is! When did dave say he loookd like stamos??

Rememeber, confidence is key so don't be down on yourself bro, that shit matters!   And I'm a pollack too hahaa.

OOOh sun came out finally!  I'm thinking  ill go pass out in the sun for an hour w my drink and work that tan!

@YKM...22 MY DUDE SUM OF THE FUNEST TIMES OF UR LIFE I HOPE. PLAY ON PLAY ON PLAY'A.... @77 COME ON MAMI 37 IS THE NEW 27! /default_tongue.png

I remember 22.  Partied like a fuckin rockstar.  Seriously good times!!  I'm happy w my age now cuz w age comes knowledge.  Not saying I know it all, thats not what i mean by any means but i am at way better spot in my head, youknow, understanding shit more plus still look good.  Its all good, i aint complaining about being old or whatever.  I still rock a bikini w the best of em, i just gotta work a little harder to achieve it now.  u ain't gonna tell us how old you are?  some things gotta stay confidential, i get that

Nice.  I'm jut your regular girl next door looikin blondie.  Work out every day so try to stay tight.  I take care of business lol! I'm 37 so I'm old enough to be your mom, if i was on teen mom, that is! When did dave say he loookd like stamos??

Rememeber, confidence is key so don't be down on yourself bro, that shit matters!   And I'm a pollack too hahaa.
My future wife. I have to marry a polac so, when's the wedding?

The John Stamos thing was a joke, lol! But, I know he looks like him.. I can just tell.

I look exactly like John Stamos'                                                                                            FEET!

Can I interrupt with an addition to the game titles.

Heroes: Of Orgasms and Magic VI

Nice Re-Rail xegh! Thank You for getting us back on track. I gotta quit drinking during the day lol..  It's all your fault 77 lol /default_tongue.png

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back